Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:34 pm
I will trigger all envy possible. Shiny Kingler  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:40 pm
lol I accidentally wrote 849 words for that  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:51 pm
Accidentally my butt. You're just trying for the RP bonus. :p  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:57 pm
Nah, I just conjured a scenario and it took that many words to manifest it, after cutting some 200 words out of it.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:39 pm
Uh-huh. xd Grats on your victory, Tesei.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:40 am
Thanks, Terashi  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Night The Zombie Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:03 pm
Random Question 2 (i've been watching the Walking Dead for a while): How many of you think you'd actually survive a Zombie invasion [personally I think if it was in a movie I'd die because (not to be racist) the black guy always dies] in REAL LIFE!!!

I'm not afraid to admit that I'd be taking everybody out like somebody from Resident Evil. I will survive (plays "Let the bodies hit the floor" while shooting zombies) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:04 pm
Of course I would survive. I just feel sorry for whoever is next to me when the zombies come. They won't be so lucky.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:58 pm
I would survive. I have thirty seven different zombie plans...although one is knowingly infecting myself and killing the person I hate. The other thirty six, his body is bait. (Anyone who gets the reference, earns a cookie)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:16 pm
Well, as a person who listens to the Zombie survival guide in order to go to sleep... I think I'd die simply because any and everyone the guide suggests to keep with you is like... miles away for me. I live in a place full of old people, and realistically, you want someone who'll be in it for the long haul. That, and the nearest prison is halfway across the county.... This area would be Raider central.  

Otternavy

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:49 pm
I would die because I would have taken some buckshot mouthwash in that scenario.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:30 pm
I'd be that a*****e in your little survival group that demands being helped whenever he's in danger... but once that evac vehicle shows up he's the first one in and doesn't mind sitting pretty in said vehicle while you're being eaten.

I've learned this about myself by playing L4D and L4D2.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:33 pm
Zombie Plans  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:13 pm
Bisquit_Boys
Random Question 2 (i've been watching the Walking Dead for a while): How many of you think you'd actually survive a Zombie invasion [personally I think if it was in a movie I'd die because (not to be racist) the black guy always dies] in REAL LIFE!!!

I'm not afraid to admit that I'd be taking everybody out like somebody from Resident Evil. I will survive (plays "Let the bodies hit the floor" while shooting zombies) 3nodding
I'd make an earnest effort to survive, but I'd probably be the idiot trying to be too awesome for his own good, failing at that spectacularly, and end up overwhelmed as I leaped at a hoard of zombies with a bag of frozen peas and a baseball bat. I'd thus ruin my own survival.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Night The Zombie Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:29 pm
If I've learned anything from Resident Evil, the Walking Dead, High School of the Dead, ect., it's that there are three simple rules to survive invasion.

1. No the signs: When you see signs (suspucious looking bloody headed people, night time screams, mysterious news reports, strange trails of blood wherever you go, ect.) that an invasion might be underway, you get the **** out of there. Otherwise, you'll be trapped in the city or hit with whatever stupid missile the goverment makes to try to "help" the situation. You'll die and won't even become a Zombie. XD

2. Get a group: You need a small group of six to seven people in order to survive. The smart one, the funny one, the hot one, the strong one, the fast one, and you the leader. If you choose seven, get a peson who you can all use as bait to escape {or as the go to guy/girl for weapons} 3nodding

3. Don't forget the weapons!: If you go out there without anything, you gonna die. Grab a bat, gun, crowbar, sword, or whatever you can that can be used against the zombies. A HEAD INJURY IS THE ONLY WAY TO KILL A ZOMBIE!!! You might also want a cool van, car, or any other vehicle to drive around/escape with. biggrin

Follow these rules and you won't die a painful death by being eaten alive. Remember, be on guard at all times. ninja  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games