Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:19 pm
the fire hit him but did nothing, "fire doesn't affect me at all"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:27 pm
MrAsianK
the fire hit him but did nothing, "fire doesn't affect me at all"
"you can't win against me."Yunalesca casts blizzarga.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:32 pm
the moment the ice hit him it melted then evaporated, "that doesn't work either!" Recca continued to whip yunalesca cutting into the flesh with every strike.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:35 pm
MrAsianK
the moment the ice hit him it melted then evaporated, "that doesn't work either!" Recca continued to whip yunalesca cutting into the flesh with every strike.
Yunalesca uses a disspell then cure herself, she has no cuts on her skin.((do you know who yunalesca is?))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:47 pm
((i don't know any thing about FF))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:05 pm
MrAsianK
((i don't know any thing about FF))
((this is yunalesca http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8Z2_7uzROM&mode=related&search= )  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:28 am
*naota has hitten selena none time and naota has been hitten every time and naota is bleeding uncontrollably and he passes out from the loss of blood*

selena: finnaly he gives up now i can take him away from this place and some where else *as the more steps she takes she transforms more and more into a snake and when she reances him she starts to wrap him up*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:30 am
bixyll woke up " god damnit how did tht put me to sleep"(( i really need to be on the computer more........)) bixyll made replicas of his blade and ranformed into anti he then jumped up and through one blade at yunaslecas head other into he back anothe rin her stomach another in both legs and arm and then a last right in her face "youre finished!" all the blade emited darkness and exploded bixyll pulled out snother blade " you dead yet?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:55 am
*as hes getting wrapped up* grr let go of me let gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
*transforms again User Image
*a black aura starts swirling around him and selena lets go of him*

selena: ah you are ready

*in really scary voice* and you are ready to.... to die

((in this form hes really scary))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:41 am
"just to make sure it's dead. Nadare, Saiha, Homura, setsuna, madoka, rui, koku, RESSHIN!!!" recca's boddy was swarmed by the dragons, and his body became pure fire, with unnatural strength. recca jumped inside yunalesca and released power cuasing an explosion from inside yunalesca.  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:01 am
MrAsianK
"just to make sure it's dead. Nadare, Saiha, Homura, setsuna, madoka, rui, koku, RESSHIN!!!" recca's boddy was swarmed by the dragons, and his body became pure fire, with unnatural strength. recca jumped inside yunalesca and released power cuasing an explosion from inside yunalesca.
*scary voice* prepare to die selena *in back round only the people in darkness realm hear it but the song in back round is inuyashas tears whiles hes running and then selena starts running at him not in a fighting running style but if to hug someone with her arms out*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:38 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll woke up " god damnit how did tht put me to sleep"(( i really need to be on the computer more........)) bixyll made replicas of his blade and ranformed into anti he then jumped up and through one blade at yunaslecas head other into he back anothe rin her stomach another in both legs and arm and then a last right in her face "youre finished!" all the blade emited darkness and exploded bixyll pulled out snother blade " you dead yet?"
"Im an unsent. Im already dead. The only way to get rid of me is to sented me to the farplane, but you can't do that."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:03 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"Im an unsent. Im already dead. The only way to get rid of me is to sented me to the farplane, but you can't do that."
" no, but berry can" bixyll ran off to go find berry  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:07 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
((berrys here in the darkness realm and all the portals closed))  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:17 am
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
((berrys here in the darkness realm and all the portals closed))
(( well he makes darkness portals and i use the darkness realm so it would not be trouble getting in,,,,,,,,  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games