Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:54 pm
She seemed to know about me... showed me some sort of visual game on a "computer" that had me in it. @_@

Touhou Project I think it was... Imperishable Night... @_@  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:56 pm
He stops at the door and looks back. Miss Katana, how ya been? Din't wanna interrupt ya seeins ya got customers.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:57 pm
Wretched Soul
He stops at the door and looks back. Miss Katana, how ya been? Din't wanna interrupt ya seeins ya got customers.

Now, Jack, you know we love it when you come by. Why don't you come back over here and tell me all about what you've been up to since we saw you last?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:01 pm
*scratches his chin, perplexed by Reisen's statement*
A game involving you? And you were not aware of it? That seems rather intrusive.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:03 pm
Jack closes the door and takes a seat at the counter. I ain't been up ta much, just workin. Haven't gotten online awhile. Looks like ya ladies have been busy. I ain't even gonna try and read through that.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:03 pm
Apparently I was a "level boss", meaning I'm the last and strongest opponent at the end of an area...

The game was made by some guy calling himself ZUN... some guy on another Earth in another world... how did he know about my world?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:08 pm
Perhaps he has been there before, or maybe just has the ability to see other worlds without actually going there. It is also possible that he heard of your world from someone else.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:09 pm
Wretched Soul
Jack closes the door and takes a seat at the counter. I ain't been up ta much, just workin. Haven't gotten online awhile. Looks like ya ladies have been busy. I ain't even gonna try and read through that.

*she smiles at Jack and moves to sit next to him at the bar.* Well, you know us....busy, busy, busy! wink Now, I'm sure you have some tale of adventure you can tell me about, can't you?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:12 pm
Well…I'm going to call it a night people. I had a very long day today. I'll see you all tomorrow. Have a good evening. *She grins and goes into her Office, down into her chambers. She quietly opens the door, shuts and locks it behind her. She goes into her bedroom and sees Officer Dougherty already asleep. She quietly undresses, slips into bed with him, snuggles up next to him and falls asleep.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:13 pm
I'm not as interestin as ya might think, Miss Katana. Just been workings all. Tryin to pay bills and have a place ta sleep. Ain't no tall tales. He stares at Katana a moment, his golden looking in to hers.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:17 pm
I suppose that could be it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:19 pm
Wretched Soul
I'm not as interestin as ya might think, Miss Katana. Just been workings all. Tryin to pay bills and have a place ta sleep. Ain't no tall tales. He stares at Katana a moment, his golden looking in to hers.

Oh, I beg to differ with you on that, dear Jack. The very thing that makes you interesting is the fact that you're so mysterious. You stop by every so often to let us know you're still alive, and then you disappear out of our lives for months at a time. *she sips her beer and meets his gaze.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:22 pm
::A shadow forms outside the MW door as the door opens and the shadows forms into Maune as he walks in slowly rubbing his shoulder as he glaces around at all the people:: Good evening everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:25 pm
Hello... -checks handheld computer- Maune.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:25 pm
That Miss Psyzapp? She dun even say hello ta me. She ain't with that law man? Shakes his head. Man dun like me. Ah well, back to ya question. No mystery. Places ta do, things to be, don't always remember I got an account here. Been working. He pulls his flask from his pocket and takes a drink.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games