Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:21 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita lowered her ears. "Sorry about that, I ... we didn't know it would hurt you too." She still had tears running down her face. She was infinately happy that Eddie was okay, but she felt guilty for hurting him.
Izara panted quietly, she had put everything she had into healing Eddie. She leaned her forehead on Von's arm and clamped her eyes closed, still panting as silently as she could so she wouldn't draw attention to herself.
Von smiled at his student and placed a hand on her hair, patting her head a little. He transferred a thought of his own to her. "You did good kid."
Izara smiled through her forced breaths.
eddie smiled softly to hita. nah, its okay...um..it wasnt your fault. u didnt know n_n im okay now, so theres nothing to wory about... he tried to make everything stop revolving around him, adn try to make it seem as if he were healed now. he saw izara and tilted his head. oh!! you dont have to heal me anymore... im fine n_n see? he tries to get up, ignoring all the sincere pain and tried to get better. he had to learn to face bad pain in the path he was heading. he sighed, and thought of what happend to the shadow. ...nate...whered master go? he turned to look at nate.
"i killed him." he said as if he were going 'no biggie'.
eddie dropped his jaw. y-you killed him?? you killed our master?! he freaked.
nate shrugged. "dont worry, you'll be fine...ill just..probably..have to..die for it...but its cool! as long as your okay." he said, not caring if he died that right second.
eddie was speechless. he was so suprised, by many things. nate..killed out master..and he has to die...for my fault...its all my fault...and nate has to die...so..i killed nate?

Izara looked up at Eddie, through choked breaths she spoke to him, her voice stronger than it had been in many years. "Eddie, Nate wants you to live. Do not blame yourself for his actions."
Hita nodded, "Yeah, he couldn't just let you die, Eddie. . ." Tears started falling down her face again.
Von watched silently. He had no words of wisdom to bestow on them. Izara had said everything he would have said already.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:22 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
nooo tell me - sarah smiles -

Ryoji blushes then speaks quickly, "Idon'twannatellyoucauseitwasreallyjustmethinkingofushavingbabies!!" He took a deep breath.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:26 pm
- nods - ok sweety - smiles -  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:27 pm
From the depths of evil...

Mitsuki sat on a bench nearby with Saya sitting beside her. "We're going to die you know..," Mitsuki murmured.
"I know," Saya replied.

will I find the lost, most precious hallowed Light.

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:28 pm
Misuzu0614

Mitsuki sat on a bench nearby with Saya sitting beside her. "We're going to die you know..," Mitsuki murmured.
"I know," Saya replied.

Damien pops in in front of them "Hi sweety"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:29 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita lowered her ears. "Sorry about that, I ... we didn't know it would hurt you too." She still had tears running down her face. She was infinately happy that Eddie was okay, but she felt guilty for hurting him.
Izara panted quietly, she had put everything she had into healing Eddie. She leaned her forehead on Von's arm and clamped her eyes closed, still panting as silently as she could so she wouldn't draw attention to herself.
Von smiled at his student and placed a hand on her hair, patting her head a little. He transferred a thought of his own to her. "You did good kid."
eddie smiled softly to hita. nah, its okay...um..it wasnt your fault. u didnt know n_n im okay now, so theres nothing to wory about... he tried to make everything stop revolving around him, adn try to make it seem as if he were healed now. he saw izara and tilted his head. oh!! you dont have to heal me anymore... im fine n_n see? he tries to get up, ignoring all the sincere pain and tried to get better. he had to learn to face bad pain in the path he was heading. he sighed, and thought of what happend to the shadow. ...nate...whered master go? he turned to look at nate.
nate shrugged. "dont worry, you'll be fine...ill just..probably..have to..die for it...but its cool! as long as your okay." he said, not caring if he died that right second.
eddie was speechless. he was so suprised, by many things. nate..killed out master..and he has to die...for my fault...its all my fault...and nate has to die...so..i killed nate?

Izara looked up at Eddie, through choked breaths she spoke to him, her voice stronger than it had been in many years. "Eddie, Nate wants you to live. Do not blame yourself for his actions."
Hita nodded, "Yeah, he couldn't just let you die, Eddie. . ." Tears started falling down her face again.
Von watched silently. He had no words of wisdom to bestow on them. Izara had said everything he would have said already.
eddie shook his head sudely. n-n-no! h-he cant die!! i-i wont ket him! i mean, what would i do if he died? hes my best friend, closer than twins! i mean, yeha we have the same bithdy, we look alike, but hes been at my side since..the beginning! i cant live without him! hes my brother!! eddie's eyes widened and looked at nate. did i say too much?
nate's eyes widened a bit. "um..yeah..." racy and ria, shocked, were speechless. racy was buzzing with thoughts. i-i...i...hes my cousin?!?!?!
ria was just speechless for once, not having to say anything.
eddie looked bak at everyone. n-no no, i didnt say brother, i mean..werre not brothers! he said, trying to cover up. were too close for brothers. i mean.. um... nate sighed, just waiting for eddie to blurt out the truth. the really close truth. but eddie just shook his head. were just close. nate looked up and sighed. he was happy and satisfied with that cover-up. soon, eddie and nate both forgot what they were talking about. they looked at eachother like 'what? i forgot what i was saying...'  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:30 pm
RaWr-i-lovely

Ryoji lets out a long sigh, then gives her an almost-sly smile. "So. . .kids?"  
((whos room?))  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely

- nods - yes kids - smiles back -  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:32 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

.....?  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:33 pm
red 14 the sniper
((whos room?))

((Blairs))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:33 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely

Ryoji chuckles then kisses her, pushing her down on the bed, letting himself lay on top of her.
((alright....we're not getting too grafic with this.....))  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:34 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely

Ryoji chuckles then kisses her, pushing her down on the bed, letting himself lay on top of her.
((alright....we're not getting too grafic with this.....))

((Yea time skip big time ))
- kisses back -  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:35 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Misuzu0614

"I know," Saya replied.

Damien pops in in front of them "Hi sweety"

Mitsuki, caught off guard, fell off the bench. "Agh!" Saya looked down on the ground and laughed, "Aha! You were caught by surprise! First timer!..," she giggled.
Mitsuki looked up at Damien and smiled, "Hey there dear!"

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:37 pm
Damien: Why are you going to die?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games