Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:57 pm
((Wait does nate still talk to kat?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:57 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
- sarah wakes up but doesnt move happy where she is -

Ryoji chuckles as he sees that Sarah was awake. He kisses the nape of her neck then closes his eyes, resting his forehead agaisnt hers again.

- smiles - i love you sweety  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:58 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
((yeah, if he was in this dimesion...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:58 pm
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

((Awwe sad ok ))  

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:59 pm
Tora places her free hand on her face, lightly she replies "yes ma'am..."
Kimoray looks at Tora really worried that Tora might do something dangerous in time. she looks up to Blair "we'll she attend the classes and such like normal?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:59 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Damien: Swear to me.

Saya looked at Mitsuki and wondered if she really was going to swear to him.
Mitsuki glanced at Damien and shook her head, "I can't. We really are going to die..," she muttered hopelessly.
Saya closed her eyes and nodded slowly.

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:00 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk
RaWr-i-lovely
- sarah wakes up but doesnt move happy where she is -

Ryoji chuckles as he sees that Sarah was awake. He kisses the nape of her neck then closes his eyes, resting his forehead agaisnt hers again.

- smiles - i love you sweety

Ryoji grins at her, "I love you too, my darling."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:02 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora places her free hand on her face, lightly she replies "yes ma'am..."
Kimoray looks at Tora really worried that Tora might do something dangerous in time. she looks up to Blair "we'll she attend the classes and such like normal?"

- nods - she may but she has to stay in your sight if you loose sight of her even just for a second you come to me.

damien: - looks broken and crumples to the ground dissapearing after he crashes harshly into the ground -  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:03 pm
- sarah smiles happily - good  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:05 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
- sarah smiles happily - good

Ryoji thinks for a moment, "Hey. . .Honey what are we naming our kid?"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:06 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita fell down and yelped when Eddie had his outburst. She rubbed her ear and whined.
Von went over and knelt beside her, whispering a spell and making the rining in her ear fade away.
Izara looks from Nate to Eddie in horror. What? That can't be!
eddie totally ignored the 'if he dies i die' thing, and went 0.0 and knelt by hita. "im so sor-" he grabbed his neck, and started gagging. he was choking. he thought out to them, im sorry hita.he just had to finish what he was saying. he let go of his neck and started panting. then he though to himself, what the hell what that?!? he said, feeling his neck again. the shadow had put an unbreakable spell on him to forbid him from speaking.
nate sighed, and rubbed him temples and put on a tired smile. "why do you have so many problems." he said to eddie. eddie looked at him and smiled a half smile back.
nate yawned and stretched out his arms, accidentally hitting racy. "whoops." he said sarcastically. she glared at him, rubbing her head. he looked back at everyone. "well, ima catch some Zs so, later." he had a short intensioon span, eddie did too at times. they forgot bout the whole life death situation. nate teleported back to his dorm, jumping onto the bed for some rest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm
Saya stared at the place Damien disappeared to and frowned, "Did he just.. disappear?"
Mitsuki stood up and kneeled on the ground, touching the place from where he disappeared to. "Damien?! Damien?!..," she yelled frantically. Mitsuki stood up and started to run, looking for him. She stumbled once, then twice. Soon she was on the ground helplessly, breathing heavily and all bruised up. Her eyes turning cold and blank.

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm
Kimoray slips out of Blair's arms with Tora carfully. "Kimoray can't garuantie that but Kimoary can stay with her hidden as a cat in a hat"

Tora lets her arm drop and dangle in the air "I'll be fine..." she looks up "i just need time..." she stops her sentance knowing what happened last time "never mind..." she looks down still feeling weak inside, spritually and mentally.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely

((Awwe sad ok ))
((nates sleeping in his dorm n_n kt can come in if she wants....0.0 when your online...-_-))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:14 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita fell down and yelped when Eddie had his outburst. She rubbed her ear and whined.
Von went over and knelt beside her, whispering a spell and making the rining in her ear fade away.
Izara looks from Nate to Eddie in horror. What? That can't be!
eddie totally ignored the 'if he dies i die' thing, and went 0.0 and knelt by hita. "im so sor-" he grabbed his neck, and started gagging. he was choking. he thought out to them, im sorry hita.he just had to finish what he was saying. he let go of his neck and started panting. then he though to himself, what the hell what that?!? he said, feeling his neck again. the shadow had put an unbreakable spell on him to forbid him from speaking.
nate sighed, and rubbed him temples and put on a tired smile. "why do you have so many problems." he said to eddie. eddie looked at him and smiled a half smile back.
nate yawned and stretched out his arms, accidentally hitting racy. "whoops." he said sarcastically. she glared at him, rubbing her head. he looked back at everyone. "well, ima catch some Zs so, later." he had a short intensioon span, eddie did too at times. they forgot bout the whole life death situation. nate teleported back to his dorm, jumping onto the bed for some rest.

Hita looked at Eddie with panicked eyes. "What's wrong??" She asked worridly.
Izara looks over at her with tired eyes, "He can't speak."
Von looked at Eddie curiously. He could probably manage to break the spell, but he didn't know if Eddie would approve or not.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games