Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:45 am

*Notices Dame in the room*

Oh hi.... whered you hide at a few minutes ago? *Remembers the room change and looks around redface * I don't think I got things moved last night DAme.... sorry.... I'll do it today You did clean the sheets at least haven't you?

*Watches Leko materialize* Oh morning M'Lady Leko... You have to be completely under her control for a week? no peeking out when no one sees, like bedrooms and such?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:47 am
((white russian!? stressed - ayami and I do not share the same taste in alcohol.... plus I can't be drinking today since my suppression starts tomorrow rolleyes ))

oh i can peek out...
just can't get caught under any circumstance.
so it needs to be more than believable rolleyes

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:54 am
((Sorry for the delay Leko-Chan I owe you one big time *Gives you a big demonic evil glomp*))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:55 am

*Waves good bye to Dame*

What would happen if it wasn't believable? I would hope you would have a place that's private to be able to decompress in. One week.... That's an eturnity!

*HEads back for more coffee, looks at Maune* Do you have a suggestion of what I can top the coffee with?

iggies

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:03 pm
what would happen is - in a nut shell - the angelic council would remove me from Ayami and seal me away unto death again... rolleyes
it's very scary there...
They'd most likely also confiscate Ayami and seal her up in some fashion too to prevent her from coming after me.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:08 pm
That sounds most unpleasant. *Sigh* So there's not a lot you can do until the week is over?

You could try sending yourself into animal form... not sure how it was done but we don't have to wait not to take over but are ready when needed for her foul ups

Shut up!
stressed  

iggies

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:10 pm
*feels she learned something about iggies and giggles*
oh no my dear pest I'm not really bound with Ayami...
I'm a demon pure and simple I just possess her because we are the same...
Also if I didn't' stay with her they'd come after me and well the story is complicated you see...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:18 pm
Lemme see if I have this, you're pure Demon... is she pure Angel?

We're parts of the whole that was... not bound just stuck with each other. You something like that too? *Ignores the critters* Do you ever get called to the demonic form of the angelic of Ayami?

I think I just confused myself xp *Sips more coffee, unconsciously rubbing her head*  

iggies

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:34 pm
let's sit down for story time shall we dear?
*leads Iggies to a table*
I - by birth am half imp half succubus demon.
I got into much much trouble and was sent away to be sealed to my death and reincarnated as a servant angel to the high elders - a Seraphim if you will. But they forgot that I was biracial rolleyes and one part died before he other... namely the imp part and poof out popped Ayami but she wasn't complete since I held part of her promised soul still so she couldn't serve and worship properly so she - being a crafty little imp reincarnate sought out her own aura - found me unsealed me and gave me back life.
Confusing as can be??

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:38 pm
::Maune smiles at Lady Leko-Chan and Iggies:: Care for a drink you two?

Edit: Well Iggies if you need something stronger for that coffee then well you could an espresso  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:43 pm

*Sits with Leko listening, sipping coffee*
I think I get it. Lady Ayami is the reincarnated imp that was half you by blood/race? yes?

But she can't be whole angelic because you exist, could either live if the other died? Would you be able to seek a way to have 2 bodies or would there always be a symbiotic need for each other?

*Lokers eyes briefly* Sorry I ask alot of questions.

Who doesn't like to get in trouble! pft, controllers all of them *Iggies unaware of the last part being spoken, takes a sip of coffee*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:46 pm
::Smiles as he slowly sits down near Lady leko-Chan and Iggies::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:51 pm

*Smiles as Maune joins them* How are you today. I don't think I have had the chance to really get to know you... yet.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:03 pm
oh iggies love I actually love questions!
especially when I have answers wink
Ayami is not wholly angelic she shows imp like qualities which is why she broke out of mindless admiration and worship and turned out to be a very very poor excuse for a Seraphim.

*giggles*
but this is good because it means they failed on giving me divine punishment! I win again!!
*cackles and prepares to answer more questions*
I can live without Ayami as long as I live my life in the manner of a succubus - Ayami would most likely fade away from heart break if I died rolleyes
I do not need a body... but I don't' really like being without one confused I could posses someone else but I don't' want to get my other in trouble that might get her confiscated... so i guess she is the one with the symbolic need... I just don't' very much like anyone trying to control something that belongs to me! evil and yes I do consider Ayami my property...

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games