Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:05 pm
Nice choice of words Lady Leko-Chan :;Smiles at Lady leko-Chan then looks over at Iggies:: What would you like to know Iggies? ::Tucks his necklace into his shirt:;  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:20 pm

*Listens to Lekos explanations and giggles. * I'm glad you don't mind questions... I tend to get rushes of them. Plus I just like to know my friends.

So do the hosts know that you even exist any more? And have they figured out she isn't wholly Seraphim any more? Sounds like property or not, you look out for her and her you. How can the two of you now not... well... try to kill each other? It sounds like in many ways you are extreme opposites. And d oyou date or are you able to?

*Glints on her predrunken state of mind yesterday and that Leko had sounded like she might be single... but it hazed over again

Watches Maune tuck his necklace away, wondering what it was for*

(Smiles) Well, Maune, it seems you might be employed here... but I'm not sure what you do... Tell me about you *Innocent smile*

iggies

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:37 pm
*tries to catalog the questions to address them in turn*
well i never made it a habit to possess others when I was fully me...
I had a body and a demonic spirit ability then
- so Ayami has been my only "host" anything else was play twisted although lately I have been feeding off dear Black a bit....

*trails off then comes back to the subject for the next question answer*
Oh the high elders knew it the second she was reincarnated....
they new something went wrong but didn't know what it could be rolleyes idiots...
they also knew about her unsealing me..
but she claimed it was an accident and that she sealed me inside of herself and could control me since I was supposed to be her
- all lies by the way... Ayami is quite the deceiver...
I try to "kill" her often.. rather I try to turn her back demonic, she'd be much easier to deal with then...
As for Ayami I think she would find it unacceptable to take anothers life away.

*lights a clove*
date??
oh we've done it before but usually attract the opposite kind of guy - that spurs extreme jealousy between the suiters and it ends in bloodshed and thus no more dates.

*shrugs and takes a drag*
Black seems to be quite animate about us however.
See how long that last before we drive him insane....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:37 pm
Well Iggies I am the MW's bartender though it is a self serve bar that is true when I am not around :;Tosses a glass up in the air then catches it as he sets it down:; The necklace of mine well its hard to explain.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:43 pm
((By the way if you two ladies want to see something funny a friend sent me on youtube.com. Here enjoy this it will make you laugh I promise http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:50 pm
*walks into MW* Hi, Leko, iggies, and Maune. ^_^  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:52 pm
::Maune turns around and gives a wave towards Kits Rose;: Here there Kits care for a drink?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:55 pm
* walks into the bar from outside * Hey everyone... * looks at Leko and smiles as he walks to her and gives her a quick kiss *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:57 pm
*smiles at Maune* I think I'd like a hot chocolate.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:59 pm

*Laughs at the idea of the two of them driving one male insane* I imagine you two would have different tastes in men. WEll as long as you can at least have a sample now and then in life... *Leans closer a minute* Would it be possible for you to turn her demonic? and then wouldn't that attracted the same beings that think your sealed away now?

*Giggling at the idea an angelic being could be deceitful* These in charge really don't know what they have bundled up here! I wonder if Black then really understands. So are you kind of seeing Black?

iggies

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:02 pm

*Watches Maune toss the glass and catch it. Before she could answer Kits entered.* Trying to gather her wits Sees Black had entered as she had asked the last question to Leko. Well, I guess we'll see where it all falls and shrugs*Edit ((sorry was trying to hurry)) Waves hi to Kits and Black*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:03 pm
(( Well this is going to be not very long. Just had my mission and Im pretty sure that I wont see my two favorite ladies for a while after today..am I correct ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:06 pm
Alright Kits Rose ::Takes out a mug and goes over to the machines and starts to make a hot chocolate as he adds in the little marshmellows and hands it to her:: There you are Kits Rose.

How about you Iggies care for a drink? Hello Mr. Black, care for a drink?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:09 pm
* looks to Maune and smiles at him * Just a nightcap please...brandy straight...  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:10 pm
*she looks at Iggies and gives a knowing wink then turns to Black*
Hello love nice to see you this evening
hello Kits dear
Oh yes Iggies that is the trouble if I were to succeed...
I just like the idea really I think plus it keeps me entertained.

((I'll be back tomorrow till 4:30pm gaia time about))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games