Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 pm
*grabs Leko's booty just before she vanishes, then reaches over and grabs iggies'* 3nodding *innocently takes a drink of her hot chocolate* I don't know. Karrie told me a few days ago that they were still deciding on a contractor to build the addition.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:28 pm

*feels her booty tingle and finishes her drink*
i hope soon, it'd be nice to be able to order food here. I ope I'm not too forward. but are you and Karrie related or just fast friends? I'm trying to just figure out who everyone is. redface

iggies

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:36 pm
Oh, we're just friends. ^_^ *takes a drink*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:46 pm

That's neat though, to have close friends like that. *Looks for Maune, shrugs and fixes another coco-concoction* Before running into Psyzapp, I didnt have much for friends in my life... been a loner too long.

*Scratches her chin.* You know, I have a feeling I owe you a drink... but I can't remember why... so let me get your drinks tonight biggrin

iggies

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:48 pm
I've known Karrie for most of my life. *finishes my drink* You don't have to do that. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:57 pm

*Grabs Kits booty and smiles innocently.* *Critters rush in with a bundle. Looking down she see's its clothing. Blushing excuses her self to change into fresh clothing.*

Can you guys start moving our things to the guest room... I want to just go ahead and move in there tonight
*Sigh and nod in agreement, taking the bundle of dirty clothing scamper back to Dames*

stressed Sorry about that. And I would like to. I have the memory of swiss cheese some days, but ifit says buy a few drinks, I do, even if I cant remember any more why XD

iggies

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:03 pm
*shrugs* All right. I'm not going to argue about it. *gets up and makes another hot chocolate* You have a lot of pets, don't you?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:16 pm

*Grins and adds money to the counter for the start of the nights drinks*

Well, they aren't really pets... they are... more companions. We work together to protect and guard. They chat too much sometimes... and they think they know more than they do... but *shrugs* what critter doesn't

iggies

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:23 pm
-Walks in to find a human iggies-

o_O

How... she was a Dark Elf... eek  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:26 pm
*giggles* I know. My pets seem to think that they own me, instead of the other way around. *looks over at the couch where Smok and the devil imp fell asleep*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:39 pm

*Notices Reisen enter, trying to pass off the shocked expression as nothing* Hi Reisen... Um want anything to drink? I'm fixen me up with a spiked coco

*Giggles at Kits* LOL yea, I imagine there are some pets that have higher intelligent and there for the question is who owns whom. I knew a few dragon owners and I dont know who owns who.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:42 pm
I'll have a beer.

I thought you were a Dark Elf... eek  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:56 pm
Yeah, Karrie and Velcore are like that sometimes. *takes a drink* surprised Hot!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:00 pm

*Hands Reisen a beer* I... am... mostly stressed *Takes a drink*

CAreful Kits! I might have made it a bit hot sweatdrop LOL I can see that.. I think velcore acts on his own free will sometimes. But a good dragon

iggies

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:08 pm
I know he does. 3nodding He is a good dragon. Without him, I wouldn't have Gwee, my oldest dragon. *blows on my drink to cool it off*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games