Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:22 pm

damien finds her standing behind her his arms crossed
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:27 pm

Lily Opal had already sensed the stranger behind her and she turned around, looking him straight in the eyes. "You've come because of my Granddaughter Mitsuki." It wasn't a question, more like a statement.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:30 pm

He nods gravely "Yes ive come to make you remove the curse im willing to make this the last thing i do, i will not take no for an answer."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:33 pm

She stared at him intently, examining the young man before her. "What if I told you there was nothing I could do but watch her die? What if I told you there was no solution to this problem? If there wasn't a single hope left in this world to help Mitsuki.. what would you do?"

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:35 pm

"Kill myself. Immediately. Then come back here and be with her. She is my one and only, but again i said i will not take no for an answer."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:41 pm

"You're a dedicated young man." Lily stood up and started walking past him. "Come. I'm going to show you how to break this curse. Whilst, I cannot because I am only a mere spirit, but you can." She stopped walking and turned around to look at him, "I don't have all day you know."

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:42 pm

"Yes you do infact your dead" Follows anyways thinking about how his death would end the world
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:48 pm

"Are you turning senile now boy?" She growled. "I am indeed a ghost but I do have plans with my friends you know." She continued on walking, ignoring the boy behind her.
They reached a temple in another dimension. They had switched worlds, back to the human world in a quick second. She continued and went inside. "This was where it all started."

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:50 pm

"You put your friends above your granddaughters life" He managed to growl out
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:56 pm

"Be quiet!" She snapped, "You don't know anything about me or my Granddaughter. I doubt you two have been together for long." Lily turned around and glared at him. "I suggest that you keep your mouth shut." She continued on walking and kneeled in front of a giant, ancient statue of a Wolf. She clasped her hands together and closed her eyes, silently praying.

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:59 pm

His eyes glow bright red "Or what you going to kill me? No we havent but i love her no madder what your dead self seems to think! Would i be risking EVERYTHING if i didnt?!" He stand angrily like hes going to pounce
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:02 pm

She ignored his outburst and turned towards him. "I know that you love my Granddaughter, but if you want to save her, I suggest you keep quiet in this temple," she said calmly. "The Wolf Spirit doesn't like it. And when you anger the Wolf, it has an effect on Mitsuki."

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:06 pm

He does as hes told only for suki not for the other rude dead woman.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Lily frowned and looked at Damien. "I'm not a rude dead woman." She stood up and stared at the Wolf. "You're supposed to have a sacrifice.. A life for a life." She turned to look at Damien now. "To lift her curse, you're supposed to swear your loyalty to her and.. sacrifice yourself." Lily looked at him seriously, "But when done wrong, Mitsuki will pay with her life."

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 pm

he nods "i am ready"
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games