Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiccan j

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:30 pm
*moves to edge of seat to get a closer view* Anyone have opera specs?? *waits impatiently for what will happen next* SOMEONE PLEASE TURN ON THE A/C !!! It's getting hot in here *Wiccan fans herself furiously*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:13 pm
*Strolls in to the Cabana Bar, then stops short.* WTH ~ Is he trying to work here or at the MW? Gilda isn't going to be happy if it's here. We dun break 'em quite like that for the old folks bar. Just wanna 'em quiet and good at making a quick drink. Most Wanted on the other head, now that's a whole other story. *Glances at the young man intent on teasing the ladies.* Some of those comments sail right over some of these old gray heads, boy. I'd guess most didn't catch the whole beaten up concept. *Shrugs, then heads in to her office.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:14 pm
Jack opens the door, knocking his boots against the jamb. As he crosses to the bar he sees a nurses station and a young man toying with Miss Pyszapp. Nurses is fitting for this game. Ya either very brave or very stupid. She'll have ya in cheek flossers soon.

His boots thud against the floor as he steps behind the bar. He reaches up and pulls down a dusty bottle. He takes the bottle and drops a few coins on the counter. His golden eyes narrow as he looks around the room. Finding a darkened corner, he strolls over to the table. He pulls out the chair and drops in to it, propping his feet on the table. His hat slips down over his eyes. Miss Gilda ain't gonna be happy bout this. His tongue flicks to lick his chops. Could get interesting. Jack tips his hat back and takes a drink. Speaking of Gilder, anyone seen her lately? I need a word.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:22 pm
*Faerie flitters into the Cabana Bar and sits down on a bar stool* Hey! Where's all the Cabana Boys at? I'd like a Whiskey Sour, please! 4laugh

@ Jack: I think Gilda was on earlier. Not sure when she'll be back on. You could PM her. She's usually good to respond within a day. 3nodding  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:26 pm
Ain't no Cabana Boys I can see here. If Miss Gilda gonna let 'em put 'em through that, doubt there ever will be. Jack stands up and walks behind the bar, fixing Miss Faerie Katrinaz her drink. Enjoy, Miss Faerie. He tips his hat and goes back to his seat. Guess I'll send her a message.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:28 pm
Thanks the booty grab, ma'am.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:38 pm
Thanks for the drink! ... And glad you enjoyed grabbing my booty! I'll get yours next time you glow for me! *grins and giggles* 4laugh

EDIT: Wait! You don't have any fish in your tank! Aww, that's not fair! sad  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:41 pm
I'm afraid I don't glow, ma'am. I don't got fishes in there. Got a little hungry. eek  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:56 pm
Oh, I see. A body's gotta' eat what's available when you're hungry ... *takes a sip of her Whiskey Sour* Mmm, nice touch on this! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:44 am
Well looks as though you are just too slow sweetheart. You'll do just fine here, I'm sure. *Gives UnlimitedBlade a peck on the cheek.* You're sweet and I'm sure all the ladies will just love you. Better get all this equipment back to the hospital. *Goes to the door and whistles. The bruisers load up the Electro-shock equipment and she leaves to return it.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:54 pm
She let him go? No tempting him to MW? ninja That's odd... I figured she could continue her play there if he was man enough to follow. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:02 pm
Psyzapp works in mysterious ways....  

bandaidd
Crew

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:35 pm
Maybe she's tempting him by letting him go? ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:32 pm
Hmm, how about I put him to the test! wink *Saunters into the Cabana Bar, sits down on one of the empty bar stools and crosses one leg over the other* I hear we have a new Cabana Boy around here, and I'd like to see him in action ... Bring me a Long Island iced Tea, servient! twisted  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:40 pm
*Faerie flitters into the Cabana Bar and lands upon a bar stool* Oh my, am I thirsty! I could go for a Whiskey Sour about now! *She looks around, seeking out a Cabana Boy to get her requested drink* 4laugh  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games