Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:35 pm
"well it is okay and u know ur way anyway and i see u in bit"said alish walk away.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:51 pm
Hikari then began to walk towards the halls. She gave a sigh and without anyone knowing, she was planning to look for Chaos. Without delay, she hurried towards a discrete door and was outside in no time. Hikari was able to leave without anyone noticing. Not even the guards was able to follow her or see her. She then headed towards where the black clouds were earlier.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:52 pm
a young girl walk around in black cloud start to pour hard rain place dual handgun that is chaos gun and his mark on them. place on her rain coat walk back ally way that bump in hikari. "owwies that hurt watch u going miss"said young girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:11 pm
Hikari gave an embarrassed smile towards the girl as she gave a slight bow of apology. "I'm sorry. I didn't see you." spoke Hikari as she glanced towards the girl.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:23 pm
" it is okay but looking my baka brother who is gone in this town to find hikari and i still have chaos dual handguns on me"said young girl stare at u and put on her glasses on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:51 pm
Hikari gave a smile towards the girl. "Well, I know where Hikari is, she's in that mansion over there." spoke Hikari as she pointed to where she was earlier. "Oh and where did you get that? It looks cool?" said Hikari in pure curiosity.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:13 pm
"well i found it in sand and my brother got the sword too"said young girl walk to mansion at she point at." opps my name is icy and what is ur name"said icy ask u.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:08 am
Hikari kept smiling towards the girl and extended her hand for her to shake. "Oh, you have a brother? Oh and you can call me, um......Rin! Yeah, Rin." said Hikari to the girl with a smile. She was glancing at the guns and looked at Icy. "May I see them?" asked Hikari.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:09 pm
"oh rin well i show to u but my brother tell people is greed or kill joy use this weapon well show one handun"said icy draw out one handgun and show to rin but glancing at rin bit and remember."hey rin do know this mark mean"said icy grab grab small dartgun with sleep shot in dart.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:55 pm
"Actually, no. But it looks interesting though. What is that mark anyways?" asked Hikari while she glanced at them.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:45 pm
"will marks are in blood and when love one is near start fade glowing out bit geting bright if they r near"said icy see mark start to glow bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:58 pm
"Hmm....I guess your close to the person." spoke Hikari and gave a smile. While she continued to smile at Icy, she then took her dart gun and shot Icy. She backed away from her as she stared at her. "Sorry....but, your brother was quite troublesome...." said Hikari.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:28 am
"knew it was u hikari and u time and friend dont lose hope on them it is will heal u in the end, but...."said icy fall to her knee and hit on ground." that was it u and i knew u left the mansion without help u why"said keith walk in the shadow.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:31 am
Hikari knelt down beside Icy then grabbing Chaos's guns. As she stood, her back was facing Keith. Her head slightly turned as her eyes stared at him coldly. "It's none of your business, Keith...Go back to the mansion and never spoke of this to anyone..." said Hikari as she turned her head and started to walk away from him.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:36 am
"so u leave her in this alley way u think everything will end that easy and u one hurt other people like evil in u"said keith stop u and stole ur dartgun that u didnt know about it.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games