Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:13 am
User Image

Alice looked at the man curiously for a moment before finally responding
"...Alice. And you?" She asked, still rubbing her forehead. The impact of her head on the counter had given her a horrible headache.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image Danni watched the others, recognizing them somewhat a little grudgingly. The one with blond hair she remembered as the waiter who never finished waiting on her and Mitch. She recognized the scent of the one who was hugging the girl. And the girl herself...

Danni huffed, taking another sip of her water. She almost wondered where the girl in red had went...~Maybe I should ask her name...~ But stopped herself, happy at the thought that she might be off annoying someone else besides herself.

User Image

Nhanna left the bathroom, skipping down the hall and humming beneath her breath. "Three little maids... from school... are we..." She came to the main part of the bar and stopped, clasping her hands behind her back and tilting her head. ~New...toys...~ She thought, and giggled, skipping to a seat of her own. "Filled to the...brim with...girlish glee..." She hummed, tapping her fingers on the tabletop.

------------------------------->
"Play with me...
And I'll play with you...
Cut and sew...
Your heart in two...
Tickle you...
Until you scream...
Make you laugh...
Until you bleed...
Cut and sew...
Your smile anew...
Play with me...
And I'll play with you..."
<-------------------------------

Sardonic Excitement

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:35 am
User ImageUser ImageWhat happened? Kurai tried to recollect her thoughts, but she couldn't remember anything. Hazy visions swam in her mind, but they never came into focus. She opened her eyes. Where am I?

She was hanging in the shadows of what appeared to be a ceiling of some sort... An all too familiar position. Kurai took one whiff of the air, and everything flooded back--

Half Moon... trapped... Sonneillon... a mission... guard... Nick... Nick!

If she was back in the bar, that meant Nick was here somewhere too... Yes, there he was, she could feel him as clear as she did before. She swiftly moved through the solid wood as if it were nothing and shot down into a room--the manager's office.

There he was.

I wonder if he can still sense me here...

Kurai waited silently behind him, watching as he carefully began looking through files that she was sure weren't meant to be touched.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:01 am
User ImageAs Nick started flipping through the folders his curiosity grows. His hunches about the manager were right on the money. He stopped browsing through the papers when he noticed his bio data on one of the sheets, complete information. Flo obviously has a source, but that remains a mystery to him. She wasnt your ordinary bar owner.

Nick suddenly sneezed when he felt like someone was talking about him. He quickly stacked everything just the way they were before and sat back across the room, pretending nothing happened.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:31 am

User Image

Looking over to the loud sounds coming from the main part of the bar, Flo was instantly relieve when Riko's voice pushed passed thee others. Then with a silent curse at her own emotions over the elf, she headed straight for the back. There more bodys lingered. Some to get away from the growing crowd, other to hide. The bar was well known as a hiding point for those that rathered their identities stayed anonymous.

Still Flo pushed on till she was staring at the demon seeds' back. Leaning against the pine of the door, her voice was low and cold. "Find anything of interest?" She asked, even though she'd know he'd been snooping, if she could muster up enough energy to care, she'd be annoyed as ******** right now. Flo brought up her right hand and marvoled as flesh became mystic black claws. She turned her head very slightly at the male. Waiting.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kurai quickly dropped down from the ceiling, vaguely remembering that the bar owner was a dangerous being, but remembering nevertheless. Her eyes glowed like hot coals as she placed herself between the dragon and the prince. She knew she could be felt by Flo, but Nick couldn't, apparently... And she wasn't sure if she wanted him to know just yet. Making just Flo aware of her presence was good enough for now, even though she was sure that the dragon wouldn't seriously take her as a threat.

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:16 pm
User ImageNicks eyes widened a bit as he watched Flos claws flash upward. "Thats very interesting." He said as he stood from his seat. Noticing that the bar owner was too tired to do anything, Nick got up and walked passed her. "You really need to take a break. Even great dragons get tired too." He smiled and left her office the next second.

Nick gave a little sigh of relief as he finally made it out of that room. In a way he felt as if Flo is watching him almost everywhere. Even while I shower? Hm nah.. Suddenly Nick sneezed once more. God someone IS watching me..  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:58 pm

User Image

Flo gave a small snort as his words, a full century of rest and she'd still feel the same way. She had that kind of fatigue that went straight to your bones and stayed there. "How about you pay attention to your own business, dig?"

Without a second glance in he direction, Flo moved further into the room, passing by the electic vibe of the gaurdian. Heading behind the cherry wood desk, Flo braced both legs up and leaned into the leather of her chair. "Your charge just left demon, I suggest you follow his example out."

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:54 pm
User ImageNick found himself back at his old room playing with a handful of knives, some of which are on his mouth. He took time to admire how sharp, keen and clean the blade is before hurling it with extreme precision towards the wall. It struck names one by one, names that seem to be carved on the concrete in a circular manner, much like a dart board. The last knife he threw struck smack right in the middle of the word Death.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kurai had glared at Flo before following Nick up to his room, where she had watched him sneeze a few times and was now observing him playing darts with his knives. She was getting a bit bored. She still hadn't recollected all her thoughts, and it was annoying her to bits, so she tried to get her mind off of things. The only way to do that now was to show herself to the Prince, so that's exactly what she did.

Kurai dislodged a knife from its place on the wall and twirled it around smoky fingers, still invisible to Nick. She approached him and set the blade's point between his eyes, grinning devilishly at his nonplussed reaction before finally changing into her human form with that smile still on her face.

"Hello, Nick."

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Fatal Bakumatsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:42 am
User Image

*Baku looked at Alice for a moment, before replying to her*
"My names Reviwal, but people call me Baku or Revi for short. So what species are you?"

*Now he noticed something was wrong with her head.He wondered if he should ask her*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:54 am
User Image

Alice frowned. His last phrase sent a chill down her spine and made her uneasy
"...what...sp-species?" She thought for a moment, wondering if it was some sort of cruel joke.
"Human."

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image"Oh Kurai, I've been wondering where you've gone off too." Nick said as he motioned towards the wall to reclaim the other knives. He then moved back to his pillow, placed one hand behind his head and the other swung the knives back at the wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image "To be honest, I have no idea where I've been." Kurai sat herself idly at the foot of his bed, mindless of the knives whooshing towards the opposite wall. She reached for one of his knives, running a finger over the perfection of its blade. A line of blood appeared there, and Kurai stared at her cut with mild interest. Another little grin graced her features. "Something tells me you didn't miss me much, anyway, if you even missed me at all."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Fatal Bakumatsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image

*Reviwal looked at Alice shockingly and replied*
"Human!" *he now whispered* "Do you know your the only human in this bar...what where you thinking!!!"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games