Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tetsuyaka

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:26 pm
Let me start by sayin', best guild ever! lol
I'm Tommy, 23 years old.
I love Gaia (duh), and I'm so glad to be talkin' to people
that aren't freakin' 13 years old!
Now that I'm a member here, there's no need for
me to post anywhere else!
This is the perfect Gaia hangout for me.
Thanks for acceptin' me!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:48 pm
hi everyone! my name is maggy and i'm a 26 yr old illustrator who has been meaning to req to join this guild for a long time but didn't for some reason. i'm not very active on gaia anymore and when i do log on there's nowhere for me to go (so much new crap omg), so it's nice to have a place to hang now. :} gaia has become a little overwhelming, i needed a new constant haha.

i used to frequent the r&c and the b/c for about 5 months, nowhere else really. that's all, hello and thanks for accepting my app!!

magaly

Wheezing Bloodsucker

5,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100

obe1ball

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:06 pm
HELLO! My name is madry! Im 32! got married about one year ago!!! Im so happy to find a guild just for a old geezer like myself!! biggrin xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:00 pm
Hey people! Its great to be in this guild! Ive been on Gaia since 2004 on and off (life allowing). I am 23 and I have just one little one that is 6 months old now. Im looking forward to many great chats!  

Ariexis

i JNet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:05 pm
User Image

Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough...
Hello Guild, I am i JNet and I am 21 years old razz I hust had my birthday on the 18th of Aug!

...Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:51 am
Greetings, I'm Dana, also known as Kaelwin Tanner or Panda Boy...or just Panda...heh...25 going on 26...I'm just...me...if you have questions, ask!  

Lacuna Sidera

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

DrakeSwordsbane

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:42 am
Yo. Just another guy on here. Um, 28, and a bit free willed, so I may irritate. That and a bit insane at times with all the stuff I try to keep up with.

Oh hell just bug me and I'll get to it at some point.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:57 am
Hello, All. I'm AerynBluewing. I am really, really old! LOL I'm 60y/o. Yes, I didn't stutter. that is six zero. I was born in 1948, before they invented paper, or computers. Slaps knee & cackles. *waves from wheelchair* blaugh rofl  

AerynBluewing

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:01 am
Well well well, and I thought I was too old to be on Gaia...

I am the Dave creature, and I am 23. I live in my own apartment in SE MI with my girlfriend Jessica. I do security for the nearby Ford plant, and I hate it. I'd much rather be working with computers for a living as opposed to playing on one for two or four hours a day instead of doing my job 3nodding Uhm... I like video games and the Internet, but haven't been keeping up with either of them for a long time now. I just got a Wii and I hate that I don't have Super Smash Brothers Brawl. I'm very, very broke (so much so that my wonderful girlfriend had to get a job across the lawn at Wendy's). I go to karate and I'm studying to get certified in C++, HTML, Javascript, VB.NET, and maybe CSS, as much as I'd hate to do that for a living... I am exceedingly logical and have recently found a passion in theology and metaphysics. I'm a natural-born engineer and programmer and philosopher, and I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. I'm a goofball sometimes, have a good (read: odd) sense of humor, and am very helpful. So... Now that I'm not talking to those whipper snappers, I trust that you guys can understand what I just said up there.

I also write with a good group of people (of which I am the oldest - a common theme in my life for some odd reason...) at a forum I run. We do all manner of role plays, fanfics, cooperative writing, and even post individual works of different sorts. If any of you are interested in that sort of thing, lemme know and I'll send you the link. Oh, the thing is, it's invitation only, so guests can only post in Divergence, and if you'd like to join, a sample would be well received by administration (I keep teh s7up1d k1dz out lololol!!!!!1!!1!!!one!! (Yes, I know how to type like that, yes, I do it on occasion, but obviously, it's not my primary method of relation.)

So, in closing, if you would be interested in discourse over any of the aforementioned material, do not hesitate to acquire my active attention via the personal message or some similar methodology.

Thank you and good day, ladies and gentlemen.

Takes a stylish, tall cane to assail the youngins with.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:09 am
yo!

its nice to have people who understand the hardships of working also dont have to talk with people that are youger than you and dont know have of what you say

am business admin am 21 year old ^^  

flash_75

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

SpiritChangling

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:14 am
Call me Theory. I'm 22 going on 23 and I live in a college dorm. I'm currently in college for Engineering after switching from Fine Arts and plan on joining the Navy after this year of college.

I'm into anime, video games, and fantasy books. I also use to be an avid role-player here on Gaia until my favorite RP fell apart.

I'm a little shy, but I'll try my best here. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:16 am
Hi and thanks for accepting me! I'm 25, on the border of NC & SC and do design. I'm bad at introductions.  

Magical Isadore

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Blind Soka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:49 am
Thank you for accepting my application.

I am 23 years old and a student in an Occupational Therapy Assistant program. I live in hot and muggy small town Florida. I absolutely love to read but life limits my time for all my hobbies it seems. I am fairly active in the SCA and as active as I can be here in Gaia.

I am very much looking forward to talking to all of you.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:55 am
Hello fellow geezers. Glad to be here.  

Puck the Elf

Feral Nerd

17,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Volturis Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:30 am
Hello everyone! Thanks for accepting my application. My name is Natalie. I am 24 from NJ, USA. I am currently in college studying child psychology, but I'm thinking of going into photography as well. I'm on Gaia a lot so if you see me on, feel free to drop me a line.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games