Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:12 pm
"Ok," Scarlet called back to Darkfire. Scarlet and Suki made there way to the Troll village. When they got there they were quickly taken to Al. "Hey Al whats wrong everyone seems to be really worried about something." Scarlet went up to Al as he was paceing back and forth. All the villlagers where gathered at the center of the village where Rui's house still was.

"Scarlet!" Al stopped and ran over to her. "Something terrible and strange has happened," Al was talking quickly and took a quick breath, "Someone has taken my fathers body and we can't seem to figure out when it happened. Our gaurds made sure that no one could enter the lake."

"What! Someone took Rui's body.....why?" Scarlet more so asked herself then anybody. "Don't worry i'll find out who it was and i will bring him back, and the culprit will pay for this," Scarlet showed anger in her face and looked at all the villagers seeing there devisated faces.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:25 pm
Raiku teleported back to the roof.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:30 pm
" why would someone take rui's body?" suki said looking alittle mad as well  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:36 pm
'This school is quite lively than it looks outside" I muttered to myself, while dragging the heavy luggage i brought inside.

When i entered i saw that there were a lot of people roaming around, scurrying around.

"There's probably a big event going on with all the commotion" I thought to myself.

I looked into my room number....Oh i wish i have a nice roommate!  

FirePhoenixa

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:39 pm
"I don't know, but we have to go back to the school suki." Scarlet then turned to Al, "I'll look for Rui in the crystal ball that i have in my office, don't worry, i'll bring him back." Scarlet then bid her goodbyes and headed back along with Suki. Scarlet entred the school and on her way to her office she saw a new face. She went up to the girl and smiled, "Hello, it's nice to see you, i am the headmaster Scarlet, and what might your name be?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:41 pm
" i going to go talk with darkfire for a bit ok ..."  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

FirePhoenixa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:48 pm
"Devona Ice" I replied to her.

The other students stop on their track and look at me.

"Is there dirt on my face?" I thought uneasily.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:51 pm
"No maybe it's because you got yourself an interesting name," Scarlet smiled and then nodded at Suki. "Well do you need anything, I can help you if you do," Scarlet had important things to do but she always told herself that her students came first.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:54 pm
suki walk out of the room and walk down the hall  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:58 pm
"Oh, I just have to find my room among the hundreds of rooms and wish for a nice roommate" I blurted out unconsciously. When i realized what i have said, i quickly added an "Oops!"  

FirePhoenixa

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:04 pm
"It's ok, I'll show you to your room i know exactly where it is and who your roomate is." Scarlet smiled and lead Ice to her room.

Oh Suki i forgot to tell you that you have your own room since im now having you as a student since you can change human now, Scarlet chuckeled as she told Suki in her mind. Oh and that you have a room mate now.

They soon arrived to the room and Scarlet opened the door to let her in. all the rooms were big and they were like 5 star hotle rooms. "I hope you enjoy your room and the classes, and trust me your room mate is a nice and quite interesting person."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:08 pm
suki change her mind and just follow scarlet sent to her room she walk in  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

FirePhoenixa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:32 pm
I dump my luggage to the nearest bed and sat down on it.

"Hey! Not bad! I could settle with this!" I announce happily. I thanked the headmaster and remembered to ask who my roommate is.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:40 pm
As Suki walked in Scarlet introduced them, "Ice this is your room mate Suki, Suki this is your new room mate Devona Ice. Hope you to get along i'll be in my office if you need anything. Be sure to ask Suki anything if you need help etc." Scarlet left the room and went over to her office and pulled out the crystal ball.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:40 pm
suki sat on an empty bed and stared out the window  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games