Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:33 pm
Amy's eyes widened in surprise when Karrie reached over and gently took her hand. The surprise quickly faded, though, and she smiled lovingly at Karrie. She lightly squeezed his hand and scooted closer to him in the bar.

"I'm glad you got to be my first, too. Very glad, and very glad that you got to be the one to give me so many other firsts, too."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:58 pm
*smiles softly*

*the waiter brings their drinks and asks if they're ready to order* Are you ready, Amy?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:05 pm
{{Can't believe I'm still on!! stressed lol. I'm just not tired at all.}}

Amy nodded and smiled. "Definitely. I'd like the baked Ziti, please."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:10 pm
((I didn't expect you to still be here. xd ))

Hmmm... I'll have a wet beef burrito, please. Mild sauce. *the waiter nods and walks away* So... for tomorrow, would you prefer breakfast, or sleep late and just have brunch? Personally, I'd prefer to stay in bed. wink  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:15 pm
{{*I* didn't expect to still be here! xp }}

Amy blushed brightly and giggled. "Staying in bed would be very nice... That is my vote. And if you wanted to make us brunch to have in bed, I wouldn't protest that, either."

She giggled again and looked over at Karrie with a soft smile on her face. Then, she scooted over just a little bit more and put her head on his shoulder as she intertwined their fingers together.

"Karrie... what on earth is a wet beef burrito?" Amy laughed as she remembered Karrie's order.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:32 pm
That sounds great to me. *grins*

A wet burrito is a burrito served in enchilada sauce and covered with cheese. *chuckles* A specialty of a little mexican takeout place near where I grew up. Since the staff here can make pretty much anything, I figure they'll know what I mean.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:38 pm
Amy grinned. "Mmm. That actually sounds pretty good. Remind me to try that the next time we come here."

Amy sighed softly and sat up so that she was facing Karrie. "Karrie, since this was my first Valentine's Day, I didn't know how extravagant the gifts were supposed to be... so I kind of went all out. I love you so much and I wanted to give you a gift that I thought would represent my feelings..."

She blushed slightly and laughed nervously. "Okay, if you don't like this gift or you don't want to do it, just let me know. I won't feel bad or anything. Well, since I'm living at the house now and so is Thistle, obviously more room is needed. And I know how you sometimes stumble around in the mornings trying to avoid the pets. So... I thought, why not make the place a little bigger? I have already hired out the contractors that did Aqua Springs for a few months. Of course I can cancel anytime if you don't want to do this. The deposit wasn't that much, so don't worry about that. But, basically we can add onto the first floor or we can add a second floor if you'd like. If you wanted to do this, I thought we could go over some floor plans together if you wanted to. If you just wanted to add onto the first floor, we could do it behind our room or off to the side the kitchen and Thistle and Velcore's room are on."

She was twirling her skirt with her free hands, not sure how Karrie would react to this.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:50 pm
Or you could try it tonight. I'm sure I could spare a bite or two. wink

*listens to Amy's explanation with a blank look on his face* I... I'm not sure how to take that. I agree that we need more space, but this house was the first major thing I bought with money that I earned on my own. *shakes his head* I'm still paying for it, actually. I-I think... I need some time to think about it. neutral This isn't something I can just say yes or no to right away.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:54 pm
Amy smiled slightly when he said she could try a bite or two of his wet burrito. She'd love to... if her stomach ever stopped turning from nerves.

When he explained his position on the offer, she nodded quickly, her cheeks bright red. "No, no I understand. Of course you can't say yes or no to it right away. After explaining why you can't, I understand... I just, I've never had responsibilities like that so I didn't think about the extra stuff an addition might mean."

She sighed softly and looked at the table. She laughed slightly. "I probably should have thought of a different gift, something simpler... I can think of something else."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:03 pm
It would also mean living with construction for a while, unless we moved to your house. I don't know if I'd like that, though, leaving everything open... neutral

There's nothing wrong with your idea, it's just that it takes some thought. I'm not saying yes or no until we've had a chance to talk this over thoroughly.

*smiles at Amy, then reaches for his coke to take a drink*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:16 pm
Amy nodded slightly. "Yeah, I was thinking we could just live at my house for awhile..."

She carefully let go of Karrie's hand so he could take a drink and looked at the flowers. Oddly enough, they reminded her of the ones in her garden at her house.

"Well, my idea is kind of extreme... I seem to do a lot of things to the extreme. They just don't seem that extreme to me at the time. You know... can we just pretend this didn't happen for tonight and table the discussion for another day? Maybe we can say it was a present for... a random thing. I just don't want this to ruin our night..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:21 pm
*raises his eyebrows* I don't remember saying anything about it ruining our night. I do appreciate the thought.

*decides to move on to another subject* So, what did you think of Kits' art exhibit? It was certainly different seeing it in a new setting.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:28 pm
Amy had never said or thought that Karrie said that her 'gift' had ruined their night. She just thought that it had. She didn't want her gift to take way all the fun from the night.

When Karrie said that he appreciated the thought, she looked over at him and the lump in her throat seemed to go down. She breathed softly and felt a little better. It was really nice of him to say.

Then, when he changed the subject, she thanked the heavens. She was so glad he did that and could read from her body language that she had been hoping the subject would be changed.

A grin finally appeared back on her face and she nodded. "I think it was brilliant. I loved seeing her art hanging up. She deserves that honor, and I liked being able to look at it all separately, one at a time. What did you think?"

She took a sip of her iced tea as she waited for Karrie's response.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:34 pm
*sees the relief on Amy's face when he changes the subject* I think the MW ladies did a wonderful job arranging the reception for her. Even though she was extremely nervous, she was really happy too. You're right, she does deserve recognition for her art. ^_^

*before Amy can respond, the waiter brings their orders and the two of them turn their attention to eating, chatting lightly about various subjects as they think of them*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:54 am
Jessi and Daniel walked to Chatty Kathy's. Jessi was a little excited because Daniel had never been there before. She walked up to the front door, walked in, and asked for a booth. As soon as they were seated, water was brought over to them along with menus.

Jessi turned to Daniel with a huge grin on her face. "Okay, I want you to think of something you want to eat. Just think of it but don't say it out loud. Then, wait a few minutes."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games