Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:30 pm
Tiffany took her hand."I dont like the look of that...Lets just go..."She walked in with Misha.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:47 pm
User Image
"Brago, your back." Hana sat up. "Do I even want to know what you have been up to?"  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:51 pm
Garrett couldn't believe his unbelievable luck. There stood Miss Kitty with her pals. His opportunity to rise in the ranks just went up. He watched as she separated from the group and followed her, a leer on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"Brago, your back." Hana sat up. "Do I even want to know what you have been up to?"

"Nothing special, I was just touching Solis breasts. They have grown a good deal in the past few days." he said before sitting on the bed. "You really need to stop laying around sulking. You cant just keep lieing in bed waiting for me to come home and put my manhood inside you. You have a life aswell and you are the most powerful of the Demonkin."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:08 pm
User Image
"huh." She said, trying her hardest not to get mad. "And apparently i don't have a life, cause otherwise i wouldn't sit around here all the time." Hana told him. "Just because i'm powerful, doesn't mean i have a social life."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:15 pm
"you will have to go out and get one." Brago said climbing on top of her and kissing her. "Just hang around with those you like. You have plenty of friends."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:17 pm
User Image
Hana kissed him back. "I have a friend, and she's trying to avoid and/or start a war right now. We'll only talk of politics if we where to hang around each other right now."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:22 pm
Xram walked up behind Nick "you made thank god .... i was waiting forever on you guys" Xram said with a smile  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:30 pm
User Image
"Xram, is this where you have been the whole time. Your here now. Can I count on you to watch my back. It may come to a fight."
"I'm gonna scout. Be back in a jiff." Misha moved to the forest and melted in.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:33 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
User Image
"Xram, is this where you have been the whole time. Your here now. Can I count on you to watch my back. It may come to a fight."
"I'm gonna scout. Be back in a jiff." Misha moved to the forest and melted in.

User Image
"well as long as i have these claw,this scythe and sasha we will all be protected" said Xram smiling  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:34 pm
Tiffany moved closer to Nike while Misha was gone."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:35 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Soon, the wolf grew bored of waiting and shifted back into his human form, with the exception of still having his tail and wolf ears. His tail covered himself so he wasn't exposing himself to everyone. He just needed some pants and he'd be fine.  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:37 pm
"Thats too bad" brago said kissing her neck. "Still, its better if you get out of the house once in a while."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:37 pm
(I'm so freakin lost!...Oh and this... cool )  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games