Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:33 pm
Mayuri_Zenjin
((Are you putting that on your profile, Chazxr?))

The Samurai's continue to moan-laugh as the surround Reks

Zenjin opens the door and looks at Oliver "Yes?..."

(I shall mrgreen )
*Reks slashes them and uses Ragnarok killing them all*"Freaks"*he smashes his keyblade into the ground and the castle starts to fall**he teliports to the destiny islands and restes on the beach*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:35 pm
((Chazxr, Hollow Bastion, or The World That Never Was' castle cant be destroyed, its in the rules.))

Zenjin smiled "No, i have no idea if i have a counterpart or not...And i accept your offer...Would you like a room in this castle?...."

The castle begins to fall, but than rises up again as if never touched.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:39 pm
Scarlet moved a bit and her book fell to the floor. It fell on it's pages. 'No damnit....' She jumped off the chair and grabbed the book before it disappeared. She sighed a sigh of relief and sat back up closing the book. It was as if the book had a mind of its own and whenever it was miss treated it would disappear and go to someone more deserving. 'Stupid book..' she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:44 pm
Mayuri_Zenjin
((Chazxr, Hollow Bastion, or The World That Never Was' castle cant be destroyed, its in the rules.))

Zenjin smiled "No, i have no idea if i have a counterpart or not...And i accept your offer...Would you like a room in this castle?...."

The castle begins to fall, but than rises up again as if never touched.

(well Sorry for pissing you off,I was going to make reks form a new castle)
Reks:*walks into a portal sending him to twilight town,He walks to the sand lot and watches the kids fight with struggle bats*  

lord chazxr XIV

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:45 pm
Nero Spear stabs throw Manifeasta right arm "you cant run ..... their death we be Avenged" yelled Nero

"creator .... i have some question about that nobody" asked Zagato "Zenjin ... no i dont know that nobody ... nor do i have any info" said Riftcreator "he wants to become whole right" said Wrath walking in "I CAN TELL dumbass, most nobodies do" yelled Zagato  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:46 pm
"no thanks... i'd rather stay at my own world... while we have an aliance... i cant just be going trusting you all of a sudden can i? would you acept if I was making the offer?" [gah!!! i forgot to post after i wrote]  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:50 pm
((I'm not pissed off, Please dont assume such things.))

Manifesta got mad and grabs the spear and breaks it in half. He than runs at Nero with his Keyblade in hand.

Zenjin nods and raises his eyebrow "Okie dokie than, I guess your right?..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:53 pm
Scarlets body was cold again and she stood up. She placed the book on the bed and watched it to make sure it didn't disappear. She also looked at the bed...wondering what sleep felt like.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:56 pm
"i'l satay just for THIS night... you have some information regarding smaller bases of the heartless... and scince you are a nobody... a plan"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:00 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

masato walks out and takes his friends boered ya lets call it borowed he rides it to the castel and he finds his boerd here he walks in "in all my life i'v lived here but nvere been to this castel"

ryu leaves and goes to the front of hallow bastion to fined that Masato "you"

masato "you how did you what ever weres the 20 buks you owe me"

Ryu"i dont owe you any thing"

masato "yes you do" and so they got into a fist fight and enterd the front of hallow bastion fighting
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:00 pm
Zenjin raised his eyebrow even more "Actually, at the moment i have no immediate plan, we're kind of low on Nobodies. And Heartless kind of roam wherever the feel like it."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:02 pm
Nero body vanished and he reappeared behind Manifeasta slashing his back "AHHA .... whats wrong a little angry"

"well yes, but their task we end in failure" said Wrath "and why is that Wrath" said Zagato "because at the rate their going they be killed by us" said Wrath  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:07 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

they passed by the library then passed moer places beating each other up

Masato "give me the money giv me it and you owe me a new boerd bored stealer"

ryu"you stole mine and no im not giving you the money "
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Manifesta groaned as he was slashed and he grabs Nero by the neck and slashes at his stomach with his Keyblade.  

Zenjin Jiruga

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:08 pm
"thats why i said they were much more dangeros for now... but i belive with some time you'l be able to come up with something... while t was a diaster at the time... another war at hallow bastion like the one years ago would help"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games