Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:34 am
((Ah smile That's awesome! I've always wanted to go to Ireland. For us, school's out for May 25th and begins August 11..)) Blake nodded in reply and smirked. "As long as no one else knows." Aria looked at Kazumi and sighed. "I always thought it would end this way." She said, glaring at Kazumi. Kazumi smirked and put her finger around the trigger, but was stopped when she saw the cage open. Aria smiled and flew away. "You need better locks!" She yelled back, retracting her claws.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:56 am
(I was punished for a day xp ))
Austin tapped Hannah on the shoulder "Hey...Hannah." He glanced at Blake nervously. She turned out and smiled "Hi Austin, you need anything?" Hannah looked up at him smiling softly. He took a deep breath "Um...Uh." Austin looked at Jude for help.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:07 am
((Oh... I have no life, so I'm on 24/7 XD))
Jude smiled. "Austin's been meaning to tell you something..." He said. Aria smirked as she was shot at. She dodged them, only one grazing her cheek, and watched as the lab became a tiny dot.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:22 am
(( I am too usually whee . ))
Hannah smiled and looked up at Austin. He nodded and looked at her "I kind of like you." Austin started fidgeting with his fingers. Hannah blushed and glanced at Jude, help him out a little Jude.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:30 am
((Yeah sweatdrop but I'm usually watching youtube/writing at the same time..)) Jude nodded and nudged Austin. "Tell her you love only her." He whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:37 am
Austin felt his nudge and looked at her eyes "I love you and only you." Hannah smiled and blushed, thank you Jude, she grabbed Austin's hand and walked him over to the edge of the roof "We need to talk alone." She sat down and Austin sat on the side of her.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:43 am
Jude nodded and smiled. Aria landed behind a random building, folding her wings flat against her back. Tomoyo's ears perked, and she jumped down and snuck behind Aria.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:52 am
Austin looked down, blushing. "Do not get all nervous, you see I like you too" Hannah smiled and looked at him. Austin looked up at her and smiled, thank goodness. Hannah giggled and blushed, slipping her hand in his.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:04 pm
Jude smiled, watching the two of them from afar. Tomoyo hid when Aria turned around each time. Aria sighed. "I can hear you. Come out before I find you." Tomoyo bit her lip and growled. "Who the hell are you? And why do you smell like antiseptic?" She asked. Aria growled. "I.. I can't explain that." She said, not feeling like telling her secret. Tomoyo stepped out from the shadows and stared at her. "Aria...?" She asked. Aria looked back at her. "Do I know you..?" She asked. Her eyes widened and she tackled Tomoyo. "It's you!' She said. Tomoyo grunted and fell to the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:13 pm
Hannah glanced at Jude, Mind your own business boy! She raised an eyebrow at him and then looked back at Austin and kissed his cheek. Austin smiled and hugged Hannah. She smiled and took his hand, sitting by the others.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:22 pm
Sora watched Tomoyo and Aria. "So, you know each other?" He asked. Aria seemed familiar, but he couldn't think why.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:25 pm
Jude chuckled. 'I didn't see anything.' He sent. Tomoyo looked at Aria. "You've changed.." She said, getting up and helping her. "When did you escape?" "Just now."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:30 pm
"So I guess it's safe to assume that you're one of us," Sora said happily. "I'm Sora. Nice to met you. Though you seem familour. Did you ever escape Itex before?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:34 pm
Hannah rolled her eyes, glancing at Jude. She sat on Austin's lap and leaned back, closing her eyes. Lucky I am too tired to take care of you, She smirked and trying resting. Austin glanced at Jude mouthing words, At least she is not heavy or fat.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:34 pm
Aria thought for a minute. "I did once, but they found me and brought me back. It was a bit after you escaped, Tomoyo." She said, then smiled at Sora. "It's a pleasure to meet you too. I'm Aria" Tomoyo sighed. "I should've went back for you." Aria smirked and patted her head. "You haven't changed a bit... Stop worrying about that." Jude chuckled and nodded.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games