Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Hikaru looked at Sarrow when she got blown back. She charaged again at Skull. She was going to get May out of this. She yelled. "MAY!!!!!!!!! Fight.....Fight against your fear! There are people who care about out here. They care about you. Roy still loves you. He told me about you. He's luck he has you. Fight for him. Fight for ROY!!!!!!!" She yelled his name hoping that his name would trigger something.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:41 pm

May's eyes shot up as the crystal shattered.She put her large witch hat on her head and sighed. "fear...You tricked me you devil." She smiled sweetly as she amde he staff appear. She aimed it at skull before aimign at the air base. "merakor!" She yelled as a black beam shot into the base and swallowed it into a black hole.

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:45 pm

"May....." Hikaru smiled. She stopped mid flight. She was breathing really hard. She winced becuase she could now feel the burns on her body from the laser.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Skull gulped as he backed awya from may. "Hey may..." He said as he turne dnad begna flying off.

May smiled as a wall appeared and stopped skull. "grenorfar" He said and hikaru was healed. "Fear...your scum you know that..just wait till roy gets his hands on you."

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:56 pm

"May wait....." Hikaru came up next to May. "I think we need to wait for Master Regozi. I think he would know the best punishment for Fear. After all he was his teacher."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:03 pm

"your right hikaru." She said as she trapped Fear in a crystal. "There."

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:09 pm

"May....I am glad you are free." Hikaru suddenly winced but it was not because she was in pain from any wounds. She suddenly transformed back into her other form and she began to fall.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:19 pm

Skull smriekd and burst free and wrapped his tentacles around Hikarua nd pulled her to him. "ah..how the tables have turned..I smell your fear..." He said smiling. "Now may. I will free her if you become recrystalized."

May sighed. "Damn it." She siad as she began thinking

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:24 pm

"May no. I'll be fine. I am not afraid of what he can do to me. Roy needs you right now." Hikaru smiled weakly at May.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:26 pm

May sighed. "Your kid needs you more." She said as she made a crystal appear.

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:30 pm

"They have their father. I can't let you go back there." Hikaru looked at fear. "Fear put me in the crystal instead of May." She looked at May as if to say that she knew what she was doing.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:51 pm

((No room for me to interject my guys is there? sad ))

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:51 pm

Kaimei got sent back a few feet Kaimei moved back towards the cage and grabbed onto the bars then felt and electricity shock go through his body "Roy....You Have...to Break free" He yelled
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:48 pm

((Guessing that's a no then?))

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:09 am

Fear smirked as he began to put her into the crystal.

Sorrow shattered the crystala and grabbed fear's head. "I gave you those powers..I will take them away." he said a she drained the mist from fear.

Fear gasped ashe dropped hikaru and went limp in sorrow's grasp. "no..I was so close...to winning.."

Sorrow laughed. "No you weren't..you toke advantage of our team...you want to rule these worlds when we wanted to become the strongest squad ever." He said before dropping fear and catching Hikaru.

Roy could feel fear's grasp breaking. "Kaimei?" He said looking at him as he stod up. He looked around. "I'm getting out of here." He said as he turne dinto a twister and blew apart the cage
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games