Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:26 pm
"Ah, there you are Dr. Stanfield!" Ms. Powers exclaimed hopping up from her chair at the nursing desk. "I was wondering after the kids" she said referring to Ali and Zaias, "If Ali is going to sleep over again tonight I mean".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery shifted her backpack and stood off to the side waiting for Jordan.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:44 pm
"Well I don't see why not" Dr. Stanfield said. He then checked the clock. "In fact, they should be getting a dental inspection from Zachary right now if you want to just head upstairs and ask them what they want to do".  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:56 pm
"Oh! A checkup! perfect! I don't know why I didn't think of checking up there anyway! I'll go do that then, though if you don't mind me saying so Dr. You look quite tired." Ms. Powers tilted her head assessingly to the side as if to observe better. "Well, time to go on up I suppose." Ms. Powers said straightening and clapping her hands together. She turned and headed for the stairs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:08 pm
Dr. Stanfield yawned. "I guess I am tired" he said. He explained to his nurse what happened and she looked a little perplexed, however she had seen him jump down the hole that had appeared in the recovery room so she wasn't in disbelief.

The doctor took off his labcoat and hung it up. He then slid off his shoes and lay down on a recovery bed. He made sure not to use the one that had a hole appear at the bottom.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:38 pm
(Wise...>.>...)
Mr. Marsh zoomed back up the school drive just as the darkness spread fully over the grounds. He parked in his spot and whipped out of his car, tossing his keys stylishly in his hands as he shut the door.
Tucking them in his pocket, he looked around much as a gangster in an old time mob movie might before heading home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Powers jogged easily up the stairs and stuck her head in the reception area of the dental office to see no one there. Slipping into the office entirely she saw the shadows moving on the back of the partly opened treatment room door and headed over.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:59 pm
Ali mumbled an indignant, "It's not yucky! It's yummy!" but it came out so muffled through the hands and floss in her mouth that you couldn't tell what she was trying to say. And yes, yes she would eat those gummy bears.

Jordan walked out the door Avery held for her, holding Chris' jacket slightly tighter against the chill of the outside. "Thanks. Think I might grab something quick from the cafeteria, maybe something for Maria too..." Though she was mad hungry, Jordan had no doubt that she could easily fall asleep, hungry or not.

(( I love how we've totally psuedo-time skipped to the end of october for Halloween xD ))

Tele stayed out late in the park, smiling happily to himself as he began to once again feel the presence of Jordan and Alex as well as their other companions' minds. After awhile he walked to 209 to grab something from the food court to eat, and when he left he held an inconspicuous bag over his left arm.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:05 pm
(We can actually time skip once everyone goes to bed. Say like "A few weeks later...and make it the current week.)

"I suppose I could eat..." Avery supplied, her response a little slower than her usual as she was dopey with the lack of sleep.

Ms. Powers knocked socially on the door announcing her presence with a "knock, knock" popping her head in.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:06 pm
Alex crossed his arms and before Spencer and Jordan left, he said "don't forget I'll be waking you up early tomorrow for more training". He then narrowed his eyes at Jordan "and I'll be making sure you and your friends won't be skipping out on anymore detention or community service time".

Spencer shuddered, but then simply headed off to the cafeteria.

Dr. Sullivan didn't notice Ms. Powers at the door as he was focused on flossing Ali's teeth. "But it will cause plaque and make your teeth all gross. It can also help cause cavities and you don't want that, do you?" the dentist stated as he continued to floss in between and along Ali's teeth.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:16 pm
Jordan just walked away, thinking Alex's comment to be rather foolish, to remind them of such a thing at such a time. On the way back to the dorm she picked up two bagels with spread, in case Maria wanted any. "Crazy night, huh?' she asked as they approached the split between their two dorms.

Telemachus went to his bed, much later than the others, put his bag carefully on the floor, plopped down on his bed after getting ready, and fell asleep.

"I brush my teeth e-ver-y day," Ali said proudly and pointedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:20 pm
Dr. Sullivan smiled under his mask again. "Well that's great, but you also have to floss as well. Lots of food gets stuck in between your teeth and you can't get it all out with just a tooth brush" he said. He stuck his fingers way into Ali's mouth and flossed her back teeth.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:21 pm
Zaias nodded and lifted a hand at Ms. powers, who just seemed amused by the dentist's focus.

Avery had snagged a bagel with butter and a small cranberry juice and was busy eating her still toasty and impromptu dinner. She didn't pause but simply nodded and emphatic "unh hunh"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:00 pm
"WAH! I smell food!" Maria yelled, awake immediately, "And why yes." She said taking one of the bagels and nibbling on it like a mouse.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:05 pm
Jordan waved a tired goodbye to Jordan and made her way to Avis, nodding to the attendant sitting at the front desk, and climbed up to her room. Opening the door, she was almost immediately 'greeted' by Maria, who must have smelled the fresh-made bagels. She had to laugh a little as Maria took one and nibbled on it. Grabbing her bagel from the bag, she floated quickly up before plopping on her bed. Rolling over, she looked down at Maria as she tore a bite out of the bagel. "Glad I got you something."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:09 pm
Avery returned the wave and headed for Wolfe hall. She trudged up the stairs slowly, finishing her bit of bagel before swishing her key card in front of the lock and getting in. She dropped her stuff and showered, heading to the laundry room to stuff her uniform in for tomorrow. Then, dragging herself, she managed to get back in bed and with her new book safely in the crook of her arm, she fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:23 pm
Once treya had finish sketching the fish in the lake she got up and headed back to the school she had left some un attended nasty vines there and they needed to be delt with soon or they'd start to over grow into the school yards and building  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games