Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

ColourMine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:54 pm
That might be best, yes. There is no point in coming out here to practice and perfect my skill if you zoom past me everytime. Especially when I start before you. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:56 pm
As you wish. *stays there*  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:12 pm
Dec looked over at the two women who had stopped near him. One of them chastising the other? neutral He smiled charmingly in their direction before flipping his sunglasses back on.

"Nice moves, ladies. You heading up again?"

He gestured to the three person seating ski lift.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:21 pm
*Colour's gray eyes slowly drift over to the voice. Not that the man could see them, since her snow goggles were on. She lets her gaze slide down the man's skin-tight ski suit. The corner of her mouth almost lifts in a phantom smirk* Yes, that shall be fine. However, theinfinite will be staying here.

*she heads that way, moving with skilled ease in her skiis*

ColourMine

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:22 pm
*Fe cuts golden amber eyes towards the man as well, saying nothing. She nods as Colour walks away*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:26 pm
Dec chuckled soundlessly at the woman and tipped an imaginary hat to theinfinite. He got on the ski lift with ColourMine. "You having a good time on the slopes, Miss?"  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

ColourMine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:30 pm
It has been most pleasant. And you are... *she keeps her head straight, poles crossed in front of her, gloved hands resting on her knees*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:31 pm
*Fe holds her position*  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:44 pm
He grins and answers, "I'm Decorera. And you, miss?" As the lift tops the hill, Dec slipped off and slid over to the Challenge Slope. "You up for a race? First to the bottom?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:50 pm
*Colourmine smirks and slips off the seat as well, going to stand beside Decorera* Decorera, eh? *recognizes the name from her chats with an employee* A musician.

Well, Decorera. *squats slightly to get ready for the slope* You should chose your words carefully. One of mine is already at the bottom of the hill.

((2 d10s to decide the winner? Percentile die, whomever has the highest?))  

ColourMine

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:00 pm
{{FireSpark, we can still do the scene between Jessi/Daniel. I'm RPing the next day. smile }}

Amy walked into AS and up to the information desk. She smiled at Jessi. "Hey Jessi. It's good to see you."

Jessi smiled at Amy. "Hey Amy!"

Her smile turned into a smirk. "So, how was last night?"

Amy grinned. "It was really nice. Karrie took me for a ride on Velcore over the town. It was sweet. I was kinda hoping we'd do more today... I mean, he said he had the day off, but we didn't do anything. So, I finally decided to come here. Figured you and I could have more fun."

Jessi giggled and nodded. "Yeah we could. That's sweet what he did. Well, it works out that you two didn't end up doing anything today after all. We can have our girl's night out if you want!"

Amy's smile brightened and she nodded. "Sounds like a plan! Want to go over to my house? Well, the one my mom left me, not the one I share with Karrie."

Jessi grinned and nodded. "Sure! Let's head out."

Jessi stood up and went to grab her coat.

Amy waited for Jessi to get ready. "I'm glad I decided to come when you were getting off of work."

Jessi nodded. "Me too. Let's go."

Both girls headed out and went over to Amy's house.  
Decorera rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:00 pm
((Sounds good to me))

Decorera smirks back, "So you consider your friend to be an extension of yourself? That must make bedtime fun." He shifts his weight surreptitiously, "Course I hope you are as fast as your 'other half' ."

He shoots off down the hill, taking a risky path; slaloming around trees and even going airborne for a small jump.

((-Shrugs- well, 52 ain't bad))  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:06 pm
Sakura wanders into the lobby of AS and takes a look around to see if she can see anyone, with nobody around she decided to walk into the winter resort and took a seat by on of the windows. She looked out and saw that there were others outside enjoying themselves but she thought that perhaps she'd leave that for another day.  
ColourMine rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 2 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:07 pm
twisted You have no idea. *takes off after him, following the same path, the jump, however, leads them on two different paths*

((102, sweetheart. wink xd twisted ))  

ColourMine

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:18 pm
((Well shoot sweatdrop ))

Dec was a little too reckless and got the tip of his ski caught on a bush. He rolled and came up still going forward, but Colourmine flew by him.

He laughed and stopped next to her at the bottom, neatly not flinging snow on her. "Very nice miss. Although I bet I could take you on a second run. He grinned charmingly, "Although I'd love to get the name of such a well-developed ... skier."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games