Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
Jade Legacy [L5R 3eR] - Act 1: Atsumari/Gathering Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Psychofish rolled 5 10-sided dice: 10, 8, 8, 6, 8 Total: 40 (5-50)

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:04 pm
((....aaaaand I should really roll dice with that.))  
Psychofish rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:05 pm
[Intsplosion: 15]  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:21 pm
@Scorpion Shenanigans

Kojiro nodded mutely in response to Naizen's comment about the trustworthiness of Maru. I just hope I can trust the two of you to act in the interests of the Scorpion Clan and that my victory here serves the Clan. The bushi thought. "That's very interesting to hear. I'm kind of disappointed. I thought that the battle for the duelists would be more competitive than it's been. Ah well. It's a good thing I won my berth or otherwise I might be depressed by that news."

"As far as breakfast goes, I thought it would be good to sit down together so that we may eat and drink. It's another way to display our unity before the others." And give the other competitors something to worry about. If a competitor saw that and chose to waste his energy looking for mischief from Naizen or Maru, then that would be to his advantage.

OOC:
Awareness/Courtier result is 21  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:31 pm
@ Hare Tent:

When Denbe wracks his brain over the matter, he realizes that Kan didn't participate with Zanzen in ANY of the matches, and Kenichi and Sozen once each. Kenichi was supposidly eliminated rather quickly during the Lore competition, so it's not entirely unreasonable that he might see Sozen as the stronger of the two, from their brief interactions with one another.

Plus, there might be tactical reasons why he might have shown interest with the Dragon. After all, they have shown interest in him, and not the Crane.

Wazuka would cross her arms over her chest, turning her head away. "Hmph! Sozen-san is very eager to participate, so don't think I'm going to cheer for you over him!" she would scold Denbe, refusing to make eye contact.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Psychofish rolled 4 10-sided dice: 9, 5, 10, 5 Total: 29 (4-40)

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:59 pm
At least the monk did not confuse him as much as the girl, even if he was still unsure what his reasons were- he at least had quite a few.

"Of course not, he is your clansman," Denbe was not in the least offended, though he suspected that, perhaps, he had been supposed to be? He really had no idea how to read Wazuka at all- not one clue. Despite her oddities and jumping about moods and thoughts, however, he had to admit he was a bit fond of the Dragon. If nothing else, she was one of two people he could claim he was more than passingly familiar with at the tournament.

"Perhaps afterward," he started cautiously, "you might join me for tea, to celebrate we return to our clan lands. I believe there is a good tea house not far."

He paused.

"That is, I am proud simply to have come this far, win or lose, and I would be most grateful for the company, Wazuka-san."

[4k3 Awareness/Ettiquette: 26 in case it's necessary]  
Psychofish rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:01 pm
[Not sure if he's flirting or lonesome, but Denbe wants him some company: 12]  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:11 pm
Crane Shenanigans

He looked at the man before walking up to the tent and knocking on a wooden beam.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:02 am
@ Crab tent:

"Well Kaori-san I had thought about it and decided this was the best course of action. Why? Well there is two things I could of done and one I have done. This would be to stand outside drawing and swinging my sword showing everyone that I know nothing about Iaijutsu or I could sit inside my tent having a nice cup of tea possibly convincing others that I seem so confident about my victory today. When in fact I'm just doing this to mentally prepare myself for my defeat later which is to be sure. Now Kaori-san would you like a hand with your things or a cup of tea?" Replied Kagae without faltering while visually inspecting a cup for dirt or cracks.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Plainsfox rolled 8 8-sided dice: 7, 6, 8, 1, 4, 4, 6, 7 Total: 43 (8-64)

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:49 am
OOC
When in doubt. Roll dice. Belated Awareness/Courtier Roll for my last post. 5k3 w/ three extra dice.
Results: 21  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:34 pm
@ Lion Tent:

At the sound of knocking, Omi came out of the tent to greet the Crane.
"My Lord, might I ask as to who you are and what your business is here?" The attendant looked a little irritated. The exact cause of her annoyance was uncertain; Zanzen's arrival, Jiro's presence, and simply having to deal with Kyumi were all probable causes.

From inside the tent, the sound of Kyumi yawning could be heard. The Kitsu shugenja had slept through the canceled schedule announcement and was still waking up. "Mmm? Omi, who's there?" she'd ask.

Omi would wait until Zanzen responded before answering her mistress.  

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:28 pm
@ Scorpion Shenanigans:

Maru would let loose a sly smile upon hearing Kojiro's suggestion. "That's not a bad idea. Confidence in the face of adversity is the kind of touch we need from the Bayushi, prior to this event."

Naizen would shake his head, holding up his hand in disinterest. "I've already eaten, so I'm good."

Maru would slip beside the Shosuro, slipping both her arms around one of his. "Don't be an old ninny, Naizen-san. We need your support right now, and I think you've done enough to enhance our odds of victory. Don't you think, Kojiro-san?" She would flash the bushi a bright and almost-frightening smile, while Naizen tried to give him a pleading look.

HIS FATE IS IN YOUR HANDS, KOJIRO!

--------------------

@ Crab Tent:

Kaori would look thoughtful, watching Kagae for a short while in silence, ceasing in her own activities to do so.

"Then I suppose it is my duty to the Crab to aid you in this preparation." She would drop what she was doing, sitting opposite of Kagae and pour the still heated water into a second cup, allowing the tea leaves to brew for a few moments. She would lift the cup with both hands, blowing the steam away with care before partaking of the drink with her clanmate.

--------------------

@ Hare Tent:

Kitsuki Wazuka would shake a little bit, turning a deep, deep shade of crimson after Denbe's offer.

"I... I... I..."

Suddenly, she would ball her hand into a fist, and sock Denbe across the jaw in an uppercut; she wasn't a weak girl, and likely sent him sprawling to the ground.

"I'M NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL, DENBE-SAN!"

Suddenly clapping her hands to her face, she would run away, leaving him there.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:51 pm
@Scorpion Shenanigans

Kojiro looked towards Naizen and then towards Maru, thinking for a bit. "Actually...I have a small favor to ask, Naizen-san. Could you find Ide Jiro and ask him how his investigation of Kitsu-san's servant, Omi has went? He seems to be close to Kitsu-san now, given that they were competing in the artisan competition together. "

Kojiro would bow deeply to the fellow Scorpion if Naizen accepted the task. After that, he'd talk to a servant to see about arranging breakfast and tea. He had a question to ask Maru and it might be better if they were alone-ish.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:14 pm
That wasn't what he expected. On an offer to tea? Stammering and turning bright red? The Hare started to open his mouth to apologize and retract the offer, entirely confused by the whole-

--crack!--

Suddenly he was looking at the sky, and his jaw hurt, a lot. His head also hurt a great deal, but that was for a number of reasons beyond the punch. This time he could not even fathom what he had said or done wrong that could have been at all misinterpreted. Rubbing his jaw, the Hare sat up slowly, made a sour face, and unless other guests took this as a cue to step in, he'd return inside his tent to simply sit and meditate until there was a call to come and ready for the duels.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:20 pm
@Crane Shenanigans/Lion Tent:

He looked at the servant, before speaking, calmly. "I wish to speak to Kitsu Kyumi, about a letter."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:21 am
@ Crab tent:

Kagae continuously would brew his tea Koicha style so that he could chew on the previous cups tea leaves while the next cup was being prepared. After a while he would stop and speak,

"I was wondering Kaori-san... What are you going to do after the tournament? I could accurately assume Hogai will go back to his duties on the wall and I'll just go back home to my workshop but I just wondered what you'd be doing?"  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games