Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

As another face entered the office Jae couldn't help the impatient feeling that began to grow in her belly. The boy that walked in, Damien as the Raikage later announced, had watched her intently as he walked past her. Was he sizing her up? It made her that much more uncomfortable and in response she clenched her fists at her side. Looking away from Damien altogether she focused on a small spot before her, Jae concentrating very hard now. The headache that she had been able to ignore prior was coming back in full force now. The throbbing at her temples was maddening. Walking out of the hospital and expecting her body to do as it was told was not a smart thing to do. Apparently she was still being led around by her foolish ideals. At the sound of the Raikage's voice directed at her, Jae flickered her gaze to the other woman's. She was giving her the option to take a seat, in response to her inquiry of Jae's health. Jae eyed the spot where the Raikage had indicated the pink haired sage to take a seat but Jae shook her head. If she had anything left it was her pride as a kunoichi. She would stay standing until her body could no longer keep her upright. "Thank you for your concern but I am fine." Hugging herself, she flickered her gaze toward the other Shinobi in the room, Damien. He was the reason she was still lingering here. Still waiting to dance the dance of betrayal in order to get the information she needed on the UHV. Her stare was not as empty as she would have liked it to be. Traces of her irritation broke through, giving her icy orbs a twinkling glint. In Yukigakure they had trained the shinobi to be as icy as their surroundings. Indeed she had learned how to emulate that perfectly.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 770 x)x(x rank jounin x)

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

xNew York Slavex

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:05 pm
User Image

Damien Brande
" The Scarred Shinobi "
Medic // Genjutsu
435 // 65

Damien looked at her and nodded, he understood the task at hand and knew that he would have to work with people that he never met... hopefully they wouldn't be like the 'Nameless' or Kalieer. He bowed to her and looked at her, he slipped her a note on the desk and made his exit to the Gates.

[ // exit ]

chrissy b e a n

Sin Indulged by Desire

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Codekasu

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:32 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The message was finally relayed between everyone, and Damien departed for the mission on Gimangakure that she'd given Daitomi. He'd learn to work with others... eventually. That left Kinpaku alone with the unnamed kunoichi here on Sypher's call. He'll pay for that... the kage thought to herself, before clearing her voice, running her fingers through a stray patch of hair, tucking it behind her ears in a pseuo-professional manner. "Alright, now that it's finally the two of us, you came for information, but what is it you've got to offer me?" There wasn't a lot of time to waste, as she'd rambled off a large part of her day ahead of her. Not a whole lot of time to waste.

745/745 Chakra
640/640 Stamina

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

At last, the other obstruction had exited the room. It was just Jae and the Raikage now. Her eyes stayed glued to the woman, waiting for her cue to begin. Jae had firmly decided that she needed to be absolutely sure she wasn't going to be duped by this woman. Giving information was treason and punishable by death is she were caught. "My trust in the words of other's is very little. I need information but I am not stupid enough to divulge secrets without assurance." Her situation was precarious, Jae understood that. She was not granted he safety, despite being here on behest of Sypher. Still. She had been screwed over one to many times. She would rather be told to get out of Kumogakure than to stupidly dive into this arrangement without something substantial to guarantee she was going to get what she was here for. If she gave away information on the Kyuubi and then the Raikage was to back out of the bargain due to her mistake of being too trusting, Jae would pay for the consequences ten fold. She was a determined little thing, willing to do whatever it took to get what she wanted. Even piss off the Raikage of Kumogakure.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 770 x)x(x rank jounin x)

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:26 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The girl spoke up rather abruptly when Kin spoke of the information. Trading sensitive information was obviously a major hazard, especially when Kinpaku's information wasn't guaranteed to be something she didn't already have. She'd come from Kirigakure, who was to say the young woman hadn't gone elsewhere tracking them? The raikage chuckled. The foreigner was in the bear's cave, demanding assurances she wouldn't be bit later. "It's not later that you should be concerned about. If I really wanted you out of the way, I'd have already hurled you from the tower," spoke the lady with a moment of much more freedom. There was little need to cover a degree of animosity in the public. "You've come to me, looking for assurances on your safety. You've never traded information before, have you?" Identities were known, and her presence was noted by many. Security was far from secure on even her presence. "You can thank the lord Mizukage when next you see him about the loose ends here."

Shaking her head somewhat, Kinpaku had too much to do than to putz around. "The agreement is information on the status of the demon that attacked Konoha and it's possible host, for information on the UHV attack when they last visited Kumogakure. Make your decision, I won't wait forever."

745/745 Chakra
640/640 Stamina

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:25 am
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Was she trying to tell her something she had already known since she stepped into this village? Surely this Kage wasn't implying that Jae had come here with the romantic ideology that she would walk away perfectly fine. Safety was and had never been her priority. "Safety has nothing to do with it, lady Raikage. Nor does what happened between the Mizukage and the 'loose ends'." She fired back, unflinchingly. Jae was a lot of things, a push over was not one of them."I don't trust you to keep your end of the bargain. So understand that my hesitance to give you the information doesn't stem from an ignorant understanding of how information exchange is conducted." She responded, point blank. If the Raikage wanted to kill her she was more than welcomed to go ahead and do so. She wanted her information. Tit for tat. She gave it, she expected it. That was the issue. She had divulged in information between parties before. This was not a new concept. What was new was the open difficulty in the Raikage's character. Letting out a small sigh, she closed her eyes slightly, brow furrowing. Whatever... She thought, irritated with Raikages across the spectrum personality deficit. She hoped they destroyed one another, all of the Kages in this world. That would be her greatest wish. "As you already know. The Kyuubi was sealed successfully after the attack of Konoha. A host was lined up to receive the Kyuubi but that fell through. There was only one other candidate that was strong enough to contain all of the Kyuubi's power. Our Konin..." Jae recited, opening her eyes now, expression blank.Jae had not stuck around long enough in the village to learn whom was securely assigned the Kyuubi but Konoha had indeed moved to seal the beasty. That information was within villagers only. She would not know that. Not even through Samuru. He had 'died' before the beast had been lined up for the first candidate. Not any lower ranked Shinobi could possibly survive the transfer. It would take immeasurable strength. Her only educated guess was that that wishy washy Konin cat lady had been selected. A poor choice but of course Konoha was built upon many bad decisions.

This was where she stopped. She would not say anymore until she had enough confidence that the Raikage would not withhold her end of the bargain. Kage's were untrustworthy. They were not only concerned with power at the end of the day. Jae crossed her arms, waiting quietly for the Raikage to decide for herself what she would do with the information. If she wanted a name she was going to have to play according to the rules of proper information exchange.

User Image

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin Anbu Adviser ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 12885 ¥ AC:065275
¥ Chakra : 1045, Stored Chakra : 520 ¥
¥ Stamina : 755 ¥

While the clone of Myurai attending to the situation at the dragon did its thing the real Myurai appeared outside the office with a small thump. Opening the door quickly he halfway expected to see the Raikage alone instead she was with Jae of all people. Even though it had been some time since he crafted her weapon he never forgot a weapon of that caliber. Raising a brow he didnt really know where to begin other than,"Jae ?" Moving past her he took his spot beside the Raikage before leaning down and whispering,"I have information you need to know about once your finished here."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
❄ Chakra :---/250 ❄ Stamina :---/250 ❄

The Second Hattori child entered the office shortly behind the arrival of his brother. He took a few moments behind the man to enter and tilted his head somewhat upon entrance as he looked at the woman who was in the room with them. She smelled different, he didn't like it. Sniffing once more he shrugged his shoulders back and took a look to the Raikage and his brother. He approached his brother cautiously, taking wide steps beyond the reach and stench of the outsider, and motioned his brother to the side while they waited for the others to finish speaking.

"I can conduct no official village business without receiving my headband, Myurai. You told me before you were authorized to hand them out on Kinpaku's behalf."

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Azeiel The Fallen

Nyx_Nightshade

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:21 am
User Image
Samui Hattori
Chakra: 530/530 Stamina: 110/110
Ryo: 000000000 AC: 000000
Kumogakure Genin
Seeing as the door was already open a bit, Samui strode cheerfully right in the already starting-to-get-crowded room. "Raikage-sama...ah?" The smile would be wiped right off his face as soon as the door swung fully open. What was with all the people? Why were his brothers here and why did they look so serious? The look on the Raikage's face was telling him it wasn't the time for him and his headband right now either. He bowed immediately then kept his mouth shut as he made his way to his two elder brothers. There he would be standing stiff as a statue till the mood lightened up.
Azeiel The Fallen

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ιn the end, I hadn't gotten much training done. I just didn't feel up to it. Besides, I'd have plenty of time for it later. On top of that, Samuru took off without notice, which kind of irked me. He'd asked for my help then up and left. Were it not for that, I could have returned to the office much sooner. Because he left, I was left with nothing else to do but find out if Jae was done speaking to the Raikage.
-----After the awful hike back up to the office, I was pleased to find a line of people at the door to my goal. I'd had time to calm down since my bitter exit before, but it seemed my mood was going to turn sour again quickly. A glance past them revealed that Kinpaku's was as well. Jae still stood (sat?) within. I took a wild guess that they weren't done talking, and three shinobi had just barged in without decent courtesy. Not that that was anything new, but given I'd been dismissed from the conversation, it was probably private.
-----I recognized Myurai. Both because he was a member of the village and because I'd run into him in Takumi. He stood next to Kinpaku, whispering something into her ear. The other two, I didn't recognize. One was tall--taller and bigger than me, big surprise--older, and black-haired with a katana. He gave Jae a disdainful sniff, which got my blood boiling, and said something to Myurai like he hadn't just walked into the middle of a conversation. The second was a bit shorter than me, and maybe a bit younger than I was physically. He seemed to realize there was something he was intruding on, but joined the other two anyway. Standing side-by-side, I could see vague resemblances between them. So... they were related? I guess that explained why they were following each other so doggedly.
-----As angry as the situation made me, I wasn't going to be the one to say anything. No, that was all the Raikage, and I couldn't wait to see her rage. Shifting my blades, I leaned against the wall outside the door and waited for the growing storm to break.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 5 3 0 0
α c :: 2 0 9 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
chrissy b e a n
Azeiel The Fallen
Wolfe Whitehorn
Desin Slight

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:05 am
User Image
Hatsu Yuki Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
❄ Chakra :285/285 ❄ Stamina :225/225 ❄

Hatsu was a little bit nervous when she came to the office of the Raikage for her headband, but that nervousness suddenly turned to glee as she noticed Samui was in there still. "BROTHEEEEER!" She ran up to him and pounced, giving Samui a hug, laughing gleefully as she held him close. Hatsu seemed to be unaware of everything else going on in the room, including the presence of her other two brothers.

[Those I'm interacting with]
Desin Slight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:09 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Silence allowed for the girl to begin to speak something of value. The girl was fiery, but that only bothered Kin to some degree. So completely unaware of the danger she'd set herself in, even alone with the Raikage. "If that is the case, why even bother risking your neck for it if you are so unwilling to put forward the payment?" replied the raikage dryly. Caution was one thing, but this was getting nowhere fast, when at last, the Konoha nin put forward something. It was about damned time that she spoke of something. One of the great ninja in Konoha was a potential host, well... That was going to be a bit more troublesome to strike down without casualty, nor was the capacity of the demon itself known. Vague as it was, it would do to get something from the raikage. Let it never be whispered that the Raikage wouldn't follow through. "Ranged weapons to strike at us, far from the base of the mountain." A semblance of anger, as she squeezed upon the lip of her desk, resounding the sharp sound of wood splintering. "Cowards, girl. You aim at innovative cowards." It was about all the sympathy she would receive for her quest. "Clearly you have a name for me--"

Interruptions abound. Myurai had returned, and in his interruptions, only came one perk thus far. A name for the pink haired girl, Jae. There would be further inquiry into what he knew of the leaf girl upon her departure, but for now minor annoyance furrowed the raikage's brow. Myurai was one of her advisers, so it wasn't terribly pressing that he depart. "That's fine, Myurai. I'll need to have a discussion with you momentarily, it seems." In came another. Followed by another. The second of which spoke of official business, and the third... Well, it seemed he had a bit more sense than the first two. Still not quite the whole jar of marbles, but it took only a moment to recognize relations.

More lining up, as she spotted Kaileer, but the young man did not enter. At last... Someone with sense. A bitter thought for the raikage, but she was going to have to start having the shinobi wear parachutes to her office, if only to keep them safe as they were hurled through the window the raikage was planning to open soon. One or two life threatening tosses, and it would almost seem a terrible idea to bother her.

About to admonish them, a fourth barged right in, ignoring any degree of etiquette. Obnoxious as it was, a twitch began to spread across the right side of the raikage's face. "Myurai, I do believe your information can wait," announced the raikage with the sharpest tone she could muster. Coolness be damned, let the pink haired one see what could really happen when one disrespected her.That would give away a few aces though. "While it's wonderful to see your family put so much effort into the village, I do advise you to use that title I've given you in a different room. Now." Her voice rose from sharpness, to her thundering command to resound through the room as thunder. Reeling it back, she turned to Myurai. "Bands are in the gaping hole behind me, on the right side."

chrissy b e a n

Azeiel the Fallen

Wolfe Whitehorn

Desin Slight

GalagaHero

745/745 Chakra
640/640 Stamina

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:20 pm
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin Anbu Adviser ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 12885 ¥ AC:065275
¥ Chakra : 1045, Stored Chakra : 520 ¥
¥ Stamina : 755 ¥

A quick curt nod was his reply as he spun on his heels grabbing a handful of headbands before turning back around. His voice matched the volume of the raikages though obviously not the pitch,"All of you out. Now. We shall address your lack of protocol at a later time. Meet me below at the base of the tower." He had seen Kin irked before and it didnt really have much effect on him though he was rather interested in seeing how his family fared. Though that would have to wait. Making his way out of the room and down the steps he pushed open the doors and waited outside for the rest of his family to stop embarrassing him and get their acts together.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games