Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:08 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra: 605 / 605
Stamina: 110 / 110

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi wandered inside the academy, eager to catch up on some studies and possibly learn a few new jutsu techniques out of this. Those missions were beginning to be draining, even for somebody with a chakra pool like her. At least it paid well in credits though. As she slid the door open, the small Yamanaka found Ibara in the academy room alongside another person. She bowed towards Ibara before making her way towards him, keeping her eyes on the currently training student. "Greetings, Ibara. I was wondering if you could suggest jutsu that would benefit me. I also wish to train more in our clan's techniques."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Blinkkyz

Created by TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:01 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka/Uchiha
Chakra Pool: 1560/1590
Stamina Pool: 700/700
Stored Chakra: 1590/1590
Sage Chakra:--/515
AC/Ryo: 72,300/6,650

User Image

XXXXX The Hokage sat where he was and looked over at Kiru, "Justsu that would benefit you eh?." Ibara sat there trying to remember the girl's affinities and for the moment they were escaping him. "Why not try Shinran Enbu no Jutsu, it's a good one." the Hokage smiled and continued. "It is very similar to your mind body disturbance technique and could turn the tide of a battle extremely quickly." Ibara raised his hand and pulled a stray strand of his black hair away from his eyes and nodded. "Again, if you need any help figuring it out let me know." the hokage remained seated trying to rest as much as he could his arm still in quite a bit of pain but nothing he couldn't manage after the horrors of his implants pain this was really nothing in comparison.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
Keijuugan no Jutsu [ Light Weight Rock Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive ) :: -20
Annoyance :: Rank E (Passive):: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 78

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:43 am
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi smiled and then nodded in response to Ibara, happy that he could help but also wondering why he seemed to be acting weird all of a sudden. Beginning by practicing extending her chakra, Kiri forced sound of her chakra outside of her body. Unfortunately, this attempt failed and only made her waste the chakra.

[1/7]

After her first attempt, Kirumi decided to gradually go through the stages to complete the technique. She first would decide to focus on the chakra itself, practicing extending and recoiling her chakra. This took a few times to really get used to doing, but would help in the long run of using her abilities.

[2/7]

This part was getting rather easy as Kiri practiced extending chakra outside of her body and then back inside while focusing extremely hard. Onlookers could probably make out some beads of sweat dripping across her forehead. She felt like she was finally becoming a true shinobi, like her father with all the progress she was making so far. After a few more tries of extending chakra before she decided to go towards the next step.

[3/7]

Next came the main part of the jutsu that would need somebody to help her. "Apologies, Ibara." Kirumi said before she extending her chakra out of her body and then into Ibara. While she had completed getting a good feel for the technique, the connection was weak and she could barely even get Ibara to move his finger. She was beginning to show signs of exhaustion as she recalled the chakra back, growing disappointed.

[4/7]

"This is very tiresome." Was all the young jounin said while trying her hand at the jutsu once more. This time the chakra sent forth at a rapid pace than before. They were sent into Ibara's body quickly as Kirumi now had a better connection to it. Smiling at her progress, she released her grasp on his nervous system and figured it was time to try her luck against controlling multiple people this time.

[5/7]

Gathering all of her availible chakra she had for the moment, Kiri then had it "burst" from her, sending it into all the watching students as she gained control of their minds. The feeling of this was weird, though Kiri would never admit it. She released her grasp on the victim before deciding to try one final time.

[6/7]

Once more, Kirumi began to build up chakra inside her before it was enough to send towards everyone watching nearby. As the chakra shot through the floor and into others bodies, Kiri felt herself gain control of their minds once more. To test her technique, she had them all bow to the hokage before recalling the chakra back insider of her.

[ 7/7 Shinran Enbu no Jutsu [ Mind Disturbance Dance Performance Technique ] Learned! ]

After her practice, Kirumi nodded to the hokage. "Thank you, Ibara." She said, wiping the sweat from her forehead.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Blinkkyz

Created by TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:12 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 1560/1590

User Image

XXXXX Ibara nodded in recognition to Kirumi's achievement having watched her practice the bloodline technique for quite some time. It was an exhausting technique and gave the young yamanaka props for being able to master it so quickly. "It seems the sensory training has built your endurance up quite a bit Kiru." Ibara stood gingerly lifting his arm as he used his left arm to help him balance as he stood. 'If you'll excuse me I need to get back to training, if you need anything else come knock on the study door. Oh and feel free to grab more missions from the mission board, I should still be at the office as well." Ibara smiled and spun on his heels before moving quickly from the room. He slid the room's door open and made a sharp left closing the door behind him. Ibara walked silently down the coridor deep in thought. As Ibara arrived at his study he awkwardly punched in the code with his off-hand before slipping inside and heading for the S-Ranked Fuuinjutsu he wanted to learn and had been thinking about while watching Kirumi practice.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra

Chakra Recovery

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:21 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

After watching Ibara step out of the room, Kirumi made preperations to continue learning more of her clan's techniques. Going up towards a random student, the young Yamanaka held the person's hand, transmitting the senses she felt to the person. It was mostly how much chakra she detected around her as of current, but a useful skill nonetheless. Afterwards, Kirumi decided which skill to work on next,

[ Kanchi Denden [ Sensing Transmission ] Learned! ]

Next, Kirumi took out a spare kunai from her kimono and used it to cut a few strabds of her from her head. AFter laying the golden locks on the floor, she instructed the student to step on them in order to see if she had done it correct. He stepped onto the strands after minutes of talking into and was stuck as Kirumi prepared her next technique.

[ Chakra Hair Trap Technique Learned! ]

After preparing the hand signs, Kirumi's spirit shot out of her body and into the student while his entered her body. This led to Kirumi feeling quite taller and loving the time spent in this body. While it was odd looking at her own body from such a high angle, she simply grinned maliciously while admiring the student's body. After a few seconds of getting a feel for it, she cancelled the jutsu as both spirits returned to their original body.

[ Shintenshin no Jutsu [ Mind Body Switch Technique ] Learned! ]

Kirumi went on to practice another form of getting information of of other ninja now. She ordered the student to drop to her level before placing her hand on his forehead, being able to view all the memories he had previously stored. She viewed the most recent one, which was watching the Hokage step into the room with Kirumi following afterwards. Afterwards, Kiri quickly went on to learn the next form.

[ Mind Reading Learned! ]

Afterwards, Kirumi continued her assult of techniques on the student, this time ordering him to stared at her while she did the same. While doing this, Kirumi was weaving a sign with her own eyes. She could see all the student's memories up to a point of what had just happened an hour ago, though it was most likely because it was the first time she used this. After recalling her technique, Kiri nodded at her target before thinking of the next technique to learn.

[ Eye Mind Reading Learned! ]

This would be the last jutsu Kiri would learn before she decided to take a small break on. After reading the instructions from her clan's scroll, she gathered the chakra needed and then performed the handsigns as a large barried engulfed the room and part of the hallways outsside of the room. Kiri could sense as students entered and exited the barrier she had placed, noting the chakra signals of each that had passed through. After doing this, she recalled the barrier before sitting down and dismissing the student. She was in need of a well needed rest. Kiri continued to sit down and regather herself.

[ Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] Learned! ]

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Blinkkyz

Created by TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:48 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 1430/1590

User Image

XXXXX Luckily for Ibara he only needed one hand to perform jutsu, so he could continue his training, as to what he wanted to train next was a fuuinjutsu, now inside his study with Jurei kind of lounging in the corner Ibara looked through the expanse of scrolls most of which were original, compared to the copies kept in the halls of the academy, these were very old and looked worse for the wear but nothing was lost in translation on these because they hadn't been. Ibara scanned the fuuinjutsu area and finally found what he was looking for. [1/7]

XXXXX Ibara yawned and stretched with his good arm bending his back before gently unfurling the scroll before him, it was a complicated seal but only required a single poke of his finger it appeared. Very useful in certain situations and could possibly save his shinobi in case of emergency, of course it would have to be used sparingly and given proper conditions to activate. As Ibara read the scroll he determined it wasn't exactly complicated he'd just have to program the chakra before poking the subject. [2/7]

XXXXX Ibara also determined he'd need a test subject for this type of justu. Ibara thought, maybe he could transfer his knowledge of a justu literally to a shinobi in the village, that'd be a decent test for this jutsu. Ibara nodded holding his good hand out. His arm was feeling a bit better but it would be a little while until he could use it 100% again. Ibara sighed. "At least the tough part is out of the way." He turned and began to mold the chakra required for the technique. [3/7]

XXXXXHaving spent what he felt was an adequate amount of time "Programming" the chakra to teach a technique Ibara focused the chakra into his non-injured arm then finally to the tip of his finger. It did not show nor did it have any sensation it was almost as if nothing was happening. Feeling that wasn't good enough he tried again. [4/7]

XXXXX Ibara spent several minutes repeating the routine he had done previously. Eventually he felt he had it mastered a slight thrumming sensation in his index finger indicated that the chakra was ready for transfer. He smiled and began his exit from the study to attempt to expediate Kirumi's learning. If this was successful he'd be able to do so many things with this technique. Ibara smiled as he walked thinking of the possibilities. [5/7]

XXXXX Ibara made the requisite right hand turn into the area that Kirumi was in having the Shinranshin no Jutsu ready for transfer recalling at some point she had told him that she was learning the clan jutsu and that was probably one of the most useful. He spotted her and made his way toward her. His finger thrumming he held out his hand and extended his finger as he approached Kirumi. [6/7]
XXXXX As Ibara finally reached Kirumi his finger tip made contact with the young Yamanaka's forehead and he released the chakra, it was a rushing sensation from his finger and assumed it'd feel like a whirlwind had begun in Kirumi's head of information and knowledge of that singular jutsu. Ibara could only speculate for now and would ask what had happened later, but for now the jutsu seemed to be a success. He let his hand fall to his side and smiled at Kirumi. "Super teacher?"[7/7 Tensha Fuuin • Transcription Seal [ Goddess of the Sun • Heavenly Illumination ] learned ]

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Tensha Fuuin • Transcription Seal [ Goddess of the Sun • Heavenly Illumination ] :: Rank S :: -160 chakra

Chakra Recovery

TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:31 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

Kirumi watched Ibara came back into the room, bowing to him as she always did when in his presence. "Welcome back, Iba-" She was interrupted as he poked a finger to her head, confused as to what this was before suddenly having something click in her mind. It fet as if she had just gotten whiplash as a burst of knowledge of a certain technique popped right into her mind, with the correct hand signs to get started without even looking at the scroll. As Kiri came back into reality, she looked at Ibara, amazed. "What did you just do?" She asked, immediately trying out her new technique. It was a lesser version of the jutsu she had performed already, but she did it anyway just to be sure to get it just right. She extended the chakra outside of her body and eventually nervous system. Feeling a solid connection, she recalled the jutsu and looked at Ibara, impressed.

[ Shinranshin no Jutsu [ Mind Body Disturbance Technique ] Learned! ]

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Blinkkyz

Created by TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:59 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 1430/1590

User Image

XXXXX Ibara chuckled at Kirumi's amazement. "Its nothing for you to worry about." Ibara waved the question away. "It does however look like it worked and that's all that really matters at this very moment." Ibara shifted his arm, sore but feeling much better, soon he'd be able to get to work learning a bukijutsu, possibly the rest of his Rasengan as well. Ibara shrugged and thought to himself, "You'll need Raiton no Yoroi as well." Ibara nodded and looked toward the corner of the room noticing somone he had sensed following him, she hadn't approached him yet but judging by how much chakra she was giving off she was no mere low ranking shinobi. Ibara turned back to Kiru. "I extended our clan's telepathy to you, if you need me just give me a shout. I have something I need to take care of, okay?" He reached out and russed the little yamanaka's hair and turned away his cloak flapping behind him as he walked briskly out of the academy.

[Exit to streets]

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Tensha Fuuin • Transcription Seal [ Goddess of the Sun • Heavenly Illumination ] :: Rank S :: -160 chakra

Chakra Recovery

TheRealKiru
Holy Rinaku

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:06 pm
User Image
User Image

hakra__ool: 1065 / 1065___Stamina: 845___Rank__: Konin___Current__Mission: N/a

________________________________make

______
User Image

Taka's eyes locked momentarily with Ibara's. There was no denying that they had seen each other now. She slowly let herself back onto her feet and stretched her now compressed spine. There was a series of loud pops and she looked at her lions who were sitting around the room." You guys relax...Ill call you if I need you. "She said to her group. She moved off after the Hokage for the moment, just curiously watching his interactions. Seemed like the underlings liked him. She would have to further analyze him to develop her own thoughts around him. ~Exit to streets, using shortcuts...

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Personal Attribute: Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
• Personal Attribute: Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
• Gained at Genin: Hunters eyes: Nightvision, perception, and reflexes improved moderately
• Gained at Chunin: Power of the pride: Strength increased moderately on all physical manners.
• Gained at Jonin: Lions Tail: This trait gives her a long tail, similar to a male lion, long and slender with a tuft on the end. This is highly dexterous and can act as another limb, fully capable of wielding weaponry at an advanced level, up to her training levels. The tail is as strong as her normal limbs, and should in all purposes be considered another arm.
• Hummingbird’s Flight: The user, after practicing with many forms of throwing weapons, gains the ability to throw any weapon, regardless of size, with almost perfect accuracy over a very large range. While this does not compensate for any movement on the part of the opponent, the user can now create effective distractions that he/she can use to maneuver the opponent, or can even incapacitate the target.
• Drunken Dancing: The first move one will learn in this style, it is nonetheless the most important. Drunken dancing is simply that: moving around, be it stumbling or the Tango, as if you're drunk. It prepares the neophyte, really, and can really add some flair to whatever situation is at hand. This is the most basic move in the arsenal of a Suiken master, but the most important.
• Crazy Legs: The user simply focuses on fluidity, movement and simple attack routines. From now on, the user's movement is a bit more graceful and liquid.
• Jazz Hands: As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.
• Drunken Tango: Just like Crazy Legs and Jazz Hands, this is another passive training technique. This time, the user trains their entire body for the coming techniques. It's all for grace and power. Stamina and reflexes are increased.
• Enlightened Drunkenness: Difficult, yet for the Master Drunk, essential. The practitioner of this style is able to, once true drunken enlightenment and zen-like status have been bestowed upon him/her, induce a perpetual drunken or tipsy state by sheer force of will~
• The First Akira: Akira of Speed: The most basic of all stances, movements are simple and often revolve around solid foot movements with watery arm gestures. The user begins with both legs together and their arms to their side. The user must practice simple, yet swift strikes. This stance increases the natural agility of one's body moderately.
• The Fourth Akira: The Akira of Coordination: Having understood Elegance, Speed, and Balance, the user moves on to learn the proper coordination behind the use of the fans. In this particular stance, the user assumes a rather simple stance, emphasizing however on the seemingly loose grip. This stance tends to look different from one practitioner to another, the emphasis being upon a greater range of motion for their blades. The user practices in this stance to allow the natural grace wash over them by finding the stance most fitting for themselves.
• The Fifth Akira: The Akira of Focus: Having understood the art of speed, balance, elegance and coordination, the shinobi moves on to accuracy. Utilizing their focus, one must find the stance for one's self, much like they did with coordination. The only thing disclosed to practitioners is the movement is minimized in its emphasis, striking at specified locations in powerful strokes. Despite power pressed into each strike, the user practices on taking shots only deep enough to cause nonlethal bleeding. While in this particular stance, the user will let speed suffer, to take on a more predictive method, combined with more sporadic techniques.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

Kirumi received a call from an Ibara clone and headed towards the Hokage's Office.

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Blinkkyz

Created by TheRealKiru

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:17 pm

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive
I’ve got no time for the weak.

Bjorn walked into the academy and looked around, searching for projectiles to collect. He walked around picking up the tools in one corner of the area until it seemed like he had them all in a big bag. He then looked around for more. (1/3)

Spotting more stuff, Bjorn walked to another corner and began gathering them up. He and Grym walked all over this part of the area bent over to search for tools. When he thought he had them all, Grym grunted and motioned for more across the room. (2/3)

On the other side of the area there were a bunch more projectiles to collect. The two partners paced around, staring at the floor as they picked up the kunai and shuriken. When they thought they had them all the looked around to check. When they were sure, they left the area. (3/3)

EXIT

It's time to rise up, man up, get back up, never been and won't be broken
Dust off and then come back for more
You've gotta reach down, dig deep, and break ground,
Show them all you won't be beaten

Class: Tamer/ Taijutsu
Chakra:210
Stamina:385
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:50 pm

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive

Bjorn arrived at the academy and found a King of the Iron Fist scroll. Reading through the next stage of moves, he had Grym square off with him. He armored up both his arms with black steel and told Grym to attack him. He stood there blocking most of the paw swipes and getting hit fairly hard with others. After a while, Bjorn burst forward, striking with his forearms and elbows at Grym’s arms, and got in close to the bear. He jumped into the air to accommodate the height difference and brought an elbow straight down onto Grym’s shoulder, knocking him to the ground. He then landed, dropping a knee into the grizzly’s side and throwing a punch for his muzzle, stopping just short of contact. Grym got back upm shook off the hits and reset for the next try. (1/5) x4

He stood there blocking most of the paw swipes and getting hit fairly hard with others. After a while, Bjorn burst forward, striking with his forearms and elbows at Grym’s arms, and got in close to the bear. He jumped into the air to accommodate the height difference and brought an elbow straight down onto Grym’s shoulder, knocking him to the ground. He then landed, dropping a knee into the grizzly’s side and throwing a punch for his muzzle, stopping just short of contact. Grym got back upm shook off the hits and reset for the next try. (2/5) x4

He stood there blocking most of the paw swipes and getting hit fairly hard with others. After a while, Bjorn burst forward, striking with his forearms and elbows at Grym’s arms, and got in close to the bear. He jumped into the air to accommodate the height difference and brought an elbow straight down onto Grym’s shoulder, knocking him to the ground. He then landed, dropping a knee into the grizzly’s side and throwing a punch for his muzzle, stopping just short of contact. Grym got back upm shook off the hits and reset for the next try. (3/5) x4

He stood there blocking most of the paw swipes and getting hit fairly hard with others. After a while, Bjorn burst forward, striking with his forearms and elbows at Grym’s arms, and got in close to the bear. He jumped into the air to accommodate the height difference and brought an elbow straight down onto Grym’s shoulder, knocking him to the ground. He then landed, dropping a knee into the grizzly’s side and throwing a punch for his muzzle, stopping just short of contact. Grym got back upm shook off the hits and reset for the next try. (4/5) x4

He stood there blocking most of the paw swipes and getting hit fairly hard with others. After a while, Bjorn burst forward, striking with his forearms and elbows at Grym’s arms, and got in close to the bear. He jumped into the air to accommodate the height difference and brought an elbow straight down onto Grym’s shoulder, knocking him to the ground. He then landed, dropping a knee into the grizzly’s side and throwing a punch for his muzzle, stopping just short of contact. Grym got back upm shook off the hits and reset for the next try. (5/5) x4

Overhead Elbow Learned
Iron Drop Learned
Iron Barrier Learned
Iron Resolve Learned

King of the Iron Fist – Stage 5 Mastered

Chakra:235
Stamina:435
Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive

Bjorn told Grym to square up with him again, and rushed at the bear, landing a hard hook into the grizzly’s side. The bear struck back with its front paw and Bjorn simply planted his feet and stopped it with a hard palm. He then grabbed onto Grym and managed to lift the bear into the air, swinging him around before spiking the big bear headfirst into the ground, using his sand jutsu to soften the landing. He then grabbed the bear again and spun some more before throwing Grym across the room. While Grym was still in flight, Bjorn launched himself into the air and grabbed on to his brother, turning them both upside down as they headed headfirst for the ground. Bjorn made sure that Grym would hit the ground first, and pulled up sand to meet them to soften the landing again. The two got up quickly and reset, ready to go again. (1/5) x 5

Bjorn rushed at the bear, landing a hard hook into the grizzly’s side. The bear struck back with its front paw and Bjorn simply planted his feet and stopped it with a hard palm. He then grabbed onto Grym and managed to lift the bear into the air, swinging him around before spiking the big bear headfirst into the ground, using his sand jutsu to soften the landing. He then grabbed the bear again and spun some more before throwing Grym across the room. While Grym was still in flight, Bjorn launched himself into the air and grabbed on to his brother, turning them both upside down as they headed headfirst for the ground. Bjorn made sure that Grym would hit the ground first, and pulled up sand to meet them to soften the landing again. The two got up quickly and reset, ready to go again. (2/5) x 5

Bjorn rushed at the bear, landing a hard hook into the grizzly’s side. The bear struck back with its front paw and Bjorn simply planted his feet and stopped it with a hard palm. He then grabbed onto Grym and managed to lift the bear into the air, swinging him around before spiking the big bear headfirst into the ground, using his sand jutsu to soften the landing. He then grabbed the bear again and spun some more before throwing Grym across the room. While Grym was still in flight, Bjorn launched himself into the air and grabbed on to his brother, turning them both upside down as they headed headfirst for the ground. Bjorn made sure that Grym would hit the ground first, and pulled up sand to meet them to soften the landing again. The two got up quickly and reset, ready to go again. (3/5) x 5

Bjorn rushed at the bear, landing a hard hook into the grizzly’s side. The bear struck back with its front paw and Bjorn simply planted his feet and stopped it with a hard palm. He then grabbed onto Grym and managed to lift the bear into the air, swinging him around before spiking the big bear headfirst into the ground, using his sand jutsu to soften the landing. He then grabbed the bear again and spun some more before throwing Grym across the room. While Grym was still in flight, Bjorn launched himself into the air and grabbed on to his brother, turning them both upside down as they headed headfirst for the ground. Bjorn made sure that Grym would hit the ground first, and pulled up sand to meet them to soften the landing again. The two got up quickly and reset, ready to go again. (4/5) x 5

Bjorn rushed at the bear, landing a hard hook into the grizzly’s side. The bear struck back with its front paw and Bjorn simply planted his feet and stopped it with a hard palm. He then grabbed onto Grym and managed to lift the bear into the air, swinging him around before spiking the big bear headfirst into the ground, using his sand jutsu to soften the landing. He then grabbed the bear again and spun some more before throwing Grym across the room. While Grym was still in flight, Bjorn launched himself into the air and grabbed on to his brother, turning them both upside down as they headed headfirst for the ground. Bjorn made sure that Grym would hit the ground first, and pulled up sand to meet them to soften the landing again. The two got up quickly and reset, ready to go again. (5/5) x 5

Banjin Houru [ Savage Throw Learned!
Hishoumaruish [ Flying Boulder ] Learned!
Steady Mountain Palm Learned!
Meteor Drop Learned!
Gangeki [ Boulder Strike ] Learned!

Next Bjorn let Grym go take a rest. He then charged his hand with chakra and focused it into earth nature. He slammed his palm into the ground hard, shaking the floor slightly and causing a slight echo around the room. A second later, a large, jagged chunk of earth shot up from the ground a few feet away. (1/6)

He then charged his hand with chakra and focused it into earth nature. He slammed his palm into the ground hard, shaking the floor slightly and causing a slight echo around the room. A second later, a large, jagged chunk of earth shot up from the ground a few feet away. (2/6)

He then charged his hand with chakra and focused it into earth nature. He slammed his palm into the ground hard, shaking the floor slightly and causing a slight echo around the room. A second later, a large, jagged chunk of earth shot up from the ground a few feet away. (3/6)

He then charged his hand with chakra and focused it into earth nature. He slammed his palm into the ground hard, shaking the floor slightly and causing a slight echo around the room. A second later, a large, jagged chunk of earth shot up from the ground a few feet away. (4/6)

He then charged his hand with chakra and focused it into earth nature. He slammed his palm into the ground hard, shaking the floor slightly and causing a slight echo around the room. A second later, a large, jagged chunk of earth shot up from the ground a few feet away. (5/6)

He then charged his hand with chakra and focused it into earth nature. He slammed his palm into the ground hard, shaking the floor slightly and causing a slight echo around the room. A second later, a large, jagged chunk of earth shot up from the ground a few feet away. (6/6)

Rising Earth Fragments Learned!

Iwagakure no Taijutsu – Stage 5 Mastered

Bjorn decided to rest for a few minutes. Once he felt a bit more energized, he went looking at the taijutsu scrolls again and found one that was different from the others he’d been learning, “Hmm, Hsing-I Pakua…..sounds interesting….” He said to himself as he carried the scroll back over to Grym. Reading through it, the style sounded powerful, though much more calm in its ferocity. It reminded him of something he’d heard an old taijutsu master he’d run into in his travels before coming to Konoha say, “True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity.” He hadn’t understood it then, but felt like he was starting to. “Maybe this style will help us balance out the raw power of the others and find the balance…” He sat reading through the scroll, seeing what he was about to get himself into.

Chakra:235
Stamina:435
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:48 pm
A Shadowy Figure

Just outside the academy behind one of the many trees a shadow shifted. as a body seemed to pull itself out of the shadow. Its body flickering slightly the only distinguishable feature would be the eyes and possibly the gas mask it wore. It listened as the Hokage spoke of a competition? No, it was more than that, it was a tournament. The figure remained silent as the Hokage spoke and when he had finished his annoucement remained a few moments longer to see exactly how perceptive the shinobi of Konohagakure actually were.  

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games