Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:07 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Something had been nagging at Suzume for awhile. A need to go visit the island of the Hares and become the sage. While she was speaking with Hakki, she could give a decent substitute. Standing up she said "Please excuse me. I must be of somewhere. However, I have a shadow clone that will help you in my place." Allowing her Shadow clone to take her place near Hakki, the red head left the dojo and headed for the village gates.

((Real Suzume exit to village gates))

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:28 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 465 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Having returned to the dojo, it seemed as if Hakki was at the dojo now. The clone was still there as well, looking a bit bored. Yet when Suzume returned, the clone stood up and backed away, waiting patiently for any other training that she might be used for. Upon returning, Cloud had slunk into the dojo, looking slightly depressed. "Hello Cloud. This is Hakki. Are you okay?" Seeing the dog nod his head, Suzume raised a brow as the other flopped down next to Hakki.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:49 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ |_______ : : : : ]

Having sobered up a little, Hakkin was fiddling with his hair and his horns, fluffing it up a little until it flopped in his face. He sighed and then slid the bangs to the left of his face, looking at the dog with curiosity "Hello." he nodded his head. His horns were now fairly well hidden and he'd gotten hold of a second wooden wakizashi sword. Both were in his hands as he looked up at Suzume "Your clone was very patient with me..." he said, blushing. He was in a much friendlier mood now, his bottle of watered sake stoppered to prevent any sipping "Is your dog ill? He doesn't look very good." he asked, ruffling Cloud's ears a bit with concerned eyes.

What is the 'world'? What is 'self'? What is 'family'?
All I know...is I have nothing to fight for.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:27 pm
Kyoishi would make his lazy way into the dojo, spotting Hakki in the same place he left the brat earlier but with Suzume and Cloud. "No wonder...you wanted a girl to teach, she remind you of your mommy?" He walked past them with his hands behind his head, the Sazanami scroll in one hand. It was rare to train indoors for him but he could try.[1/2]

First technique of the Sazanami taijustu was in the stage four, three stages(this one included) were needed before he had another style mastered. The technique was easy to read, it was pretty much a redirection to a lower body, it ment he could redirect lower body kicks if the person was in midair. Shi nomed a pill before changing into a exact Kyoishi, backing away until he ran at the real kyo, he stepped forward as Shi got close and jetted his leg at Kyo, making it almost until Kyo grabbed the leg and pivoted, throwing Shi completely off balance and Kyo got the advantage to slam the poor dog to the ground while he changed back and Kyo got up.

Attack Redirection: Lower Body
Simple :: B Rank
The user, similarly to the Upper Body Redirection, sidesteps the opponent’s attack when he/she is attacking with the legs or some part thereof. This time, however, the user steps quickly towards the opponent while evading the attack, then grabs the offending leg and pivots, throwing the enemy towards the ground after setting them greatly off balance. This technique is often augmented with an offensive technique to increase effectiveness.

chakra: 230/270

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image

It seemed that Hakki was feeling much better now, his buzz probably having worn off. Plus he'd fixed his hair so that his horns were hidden now, not to mention a second wakizashi sword. "I'd imagine so, my clones are usually well behaved." Looking to her clone, the clone smiled and nodded in turn. As for Cloud, the dog seemed happier now that his ears were being rubbed. "I'm fine kid. I just kinda got a little chewed out by the Raikage."

Raising a brow, Suzume asked "Why? What did you do?"

"I guess I kinda dropped in on a meeting unannounced. Did you know that..." Pausing, the male motioned with his paw for Suzume to come closer. Ducking her head lower, the red head allowed the dog to whisper in her ear. Hearing that Sypher was back in town caused her eyes to widen "Really? He's here?"

"Yeah, with the Mizukage. Think he's in Kiri now?"

With a shrug of her shoulders she replied "Maybe..." Then looking towards her shadow clone she said "Wait by the gates of the village, try to catch him on the way out." Replying with a mere nod, the clone left the dojo just as Kyo came in.

Raising a brow at his comment, Suzume wasn't sure how to respond. In the past, she had been protective of her charge when Kyo had bothered them. Yet that may not have been the best way to go about it, not unless Kyo became quite insulting she supposed.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image

Fast as he could, Haki snatched up his sake bottle and threw it hard at the back of Kyoishi's head "Go suck dirt, dog boy!" he snapped, turning sharply to glare at the wall and went back to rubbing Cloud's head "Nasty little flip headed....MIDGET." he said as loudly as he could and didn't care that he no longer had a sake bottle on him. As Cloud spoke, he raised an eye "You got chewed out by my mom? Why?" he asked, curious now as he continued rubbing his ears and head.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:51 pm
Right before the next technique, he got hammered once by a...sake bottle?! Ow dammit! That had to hurt since he basically face planted the floor from the hard bottle. He got up and grabbed the bottle, tossing it right at Hakki. "Mother's boy! Don't hit me unless you can take it right back!" He turned back and to the next technique.

Kyoishi would need a dummy for this, unfortunly Hakki was too young to be shot at with weapons so he would use a different dummy. He set up a dummy on the other end of the dojo so that Hakki and Suzume(unfortunly) wouldn't get hurt from him throwing rather large weapons. The kid was too dull, the women too broad, might as well try a kunai. He slipped it out of his pouch on his thigh and aimed carefully.[1/2]

He'd need to be percise on this one since the target wasn't moving and if he missed then it would be embarrassing! He stepped back a bit then stepped forward, Shi watched by the wall, to avoid being hit also. Pulling his arms back, he flung it forward and let the weapon rip through the air and land in the dummy's torso...Kyo was too short to actually aim higher yet.[2/2]

Chakra: 190/270

Hummingbird’s Flight
The user, after practicing with many forms of throwing weapons, gains the ability to throw any weapon, regardless of size, with almost perfect accuracy over a very large range. While this does not compensate for any movement on the part of the opponent, the user can now create effective distractions that he/she can use to maneuver the opponent, or can even incapacitate the target.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image

Sighing as Hakki and Kyo exchanged words, Suzume moved quickly and pulled the oni boy out of the way of the sake bottle thrown at him. "Enough, from both of you." Honestly, did Kyo always have to act in such an immature manner? He was a jounin by now, he should of known not to bother the genin as he did.

Meanwhile, Cloud was more than happy to be given attention from Hakki and answered the male's question. "Well, she was kind of having a meeting with some people. It was supposed to be a private meeting and all, I just so happened to wander in. She didn't like that and told me to leave. She didn't sound happy at all, so I high tailed it out of there."

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

Haki allowed himself to be dragged out of the way, glowering at Kyo the whole time, and watched the bottle as it clattered across the floor "Why? You're obviously stupid enough to throw it back so I can throw it at you again." he snapped even as Suzume scolded them both. He flopped down on the ground as Cloud spoke, scooting back over to the dog "Yeah well...my mom isn't known for her patient temper and kind soul. At least she didn't throw anything at you." he consoled the dog with a few more pats on the head then, with all the curiosity of a child, leaned closer "Who was she meeting with?" he asked, scratching around Cloud's neck and shoulders as well as the dog's ears. He was curious about why his mom was having a private meeting...even with her office in disarray, he'd assume she would be somewhere no one could interfere if it was a private meeting. Having one where people or dogs can wander in....was strange Its weird that she would be so easily angered too. She has a temper but doesn't usually lose it just cause someone made a mistake or accidentally did something.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:14 pm
Kyo rolled his eyes at Hakki, looking back to his scroll of Sazanami.

Kyoishi would have a hard time trying this one out so it would be better to just disarm Shi then break his bones and have one of three people smack him for it. He didn't need that happening but he kept a eye out for anymore sake bottles aiming for his head. Shi changed back into the clone of Kyoishi and took a kunai out while so did Kyo.[1/2]

Both ran at eachother, Kyo reached out just as Shi went to strike, Kyo blocked with his kunai and grasped the dog's human arm, thrusting his other hand away then striking back at the weapon. Shi's weapon went flying, landing right by Cloud's feet. Kyo sighed and walked over to the dangerous area, picking the kunai up and throwing it gently back to Shi.
"Sorry Cloud!" He was nice to Cloud atleast, he glared at Hakki before walking back over to Shi. Maybe he would be nice and treat the boy later if he kept his mouth shut about Kyo's shortness.[2/2]

Chakra: 150/270

Cross Split
A two-part attack that ends in the snapping of an opponent’s bone, causing great pain and the loss of usage of the limb until it is healed by a medic. In the first part of the movement, the user blocks an incoming attack and grabs on to the limb. In the second part, the user brings in a strike from the opposite direction and strikes further down along the bone. The force snaps the bone at that particular point. If performed with weaponry, this technique can be used to break an opponent’s weapon or to disarm him/her.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image

Shaking her head as Hakki retaliated once more, she stayed silent as the boy spoke to Cloud again. At least Kyo did not reply, hopefully that meant things would not escalate.

"Yeah, I guess her just being angry is better than having a chair thrown at me." agreed Cloud. Although hearing the question from the curious boy, he glanced over to Suzume. He was sure the other had heard, although it would have probably been obvious what he had asked. The red head gave a light shake of her head in response to his questioning gaze. "Sorry, I probably shouldn't say kid. It was a secret kind of thing, you know? You'll have to see if your mom won't tell you later." After all, Haki might not of known everything that happened with Sypher. Not unless Kinpaku told him of course.

He jumped when the kunai came flying towards his feet, the german shepherd scowling slightly as he said "It's fine, it's fine, just be more careful. I don't wanna get my foot sliced open or nothing."

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:38 pm
This technique would be faster than the others and easier since it was merely a advanced Stance to perform other things much better. He didn't like stances very much due to never really needing them but this one was useful for long ranged combat! It ment Kyo wasn't just...'short' ranged combat anymore.[1/2]

He went as far as he could from Cloud and chuckled slightly, the dog acted like he was some kind of adult and a human at that! Only Shi was that and frankly Shi wanted to be petted so he padded over to Hakki an laid his head on his lap happily to await the petting. Kyo rolled his eyes and muttered 'traitor' which Shi only snickered too. Of course kyo had already caught the familiar scent when he had gotten close to cloud for that Kunai but...it couldn't be Sypher's smell...he was dead right? He didn't know he actually looked sad and that his face wasn't hiden from Hakki's view, kyoishi's whole demeanor went right down until he came back to earth and slid his feet into their position, moving his hands to theirs'. He tossed the kunai at the dummy as if it could be distracted then punched it right over, it was a normal punch so that had been pretty good. [2/2]

Chara: 110/270

Third Footing (Back Stance)
The user stands with his/her feet around three feet apart, the user’s non-dominant side toward the opponent and far away from him/her and the dominant side closer to the core of his/her body. This stance is intended to provide power to strikes and make throws much easier, though it is slower than other stances.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image

As the kunai flew at Cloud's foot, Haki scooted back, grabbing up the unharmed bottle of sake. He secured it in his lap and scowled up at Kyoishi as the boy came over but held his tongue but to Cloud he responded easily enough "She threw a chair at me once." he said, sounding slightly proud of it "That's the biggest thing she's ever thrown at me." he frowned when Cloud said he shouldn't speak of it but didn't press the issue "She won't. She doesn't talk to me about village things..." he said quietly and looked at Suzume now "Do you know Daitomi Imatoki?" he asked her suddenly. It was a strange subject but...considering the woman was going to be living with him and his mom, he wanted to know a little about her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image

"Really? What'd you do to get a chair thrown at you?" asked Cloud. it was also curious that Kinpaku didn't speak of village business with her son. Although he was willing to be that it was because Kin wanted to keep business separate from personal life. Plus the kid might of been a blabbermouth. Sure he didn't know for if that was true, but it was just a guess.

When asked about Daitomi, Suzume did remember the woman from brief instances of meeting. "I do know of her. Why do you ask?"

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:59 pm
Kyoishi looked at the next to perform, simple defensive technique that he could use but of course his eyes always darted to Cloud and he finally had to turn his back completely on them to focus and try to get that thought out of his nose and mind. "It's just a small scent...and it smells like it has the scent of water in it...but I know his scent!" He slammed his head into the wall once before he could focus again. [1/2]

Getting into a stance, he would pretend the dummy tried to attack him. Picking one foot up barely off the ground and kept it flat before moving it through the air to the side, bending his upper body like a duck and landed that foot to bring the other the same way but lift his upper body until it landed and he focused chakra around his fist to strike the back of the dummy's head, forgetting until it broke the head part and thankfully missed the women, brat, and two dogs.[2/2]

Chakra: 70/270

Flat Step
A long, quick step used to get around attacks and set up for a highly effective counterattack. The technique is used without lifting up either foot more than a few inches off of the ground, so it is not very feasible for usage on extremely uneven ground. This technique is faster than the Half-Step, but has a higher range of one to two meters.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games