Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:26 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

Night was rather oblivious to his surroundings, since his mind was more focused on the fact that Iris still held his hand. This was the first time he was held by another girl besides his mother for so long. "Oh look!" Night exclaimed. "We should move to the boats." He didn't even introduce himself to the Shayna or David yet. Though it was a bit late now, since he was already making his way towards the boats.
{Exit to Lake}

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:38 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

"Yeah I sure I'm." Chloe replied getting into the carriage. "I sure can't wait to see where David will be put. Hopefully it will be somewhere he won't cause trouble... then again that's highly unlikely." she said. Man she couldn't wait to see where he was placed. "Hey Newlyn you know anything about Marina Aldred?" she asked curiously. Noticing the girl she remembered that their parents worked in the same place. Her father had been talking about it over the summer.

With: Newlyn

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:44 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

"Caitlin?" It took awhile for Chase to process the fact that Kat assumed he was interested in Caitlin. "No, not her," he said, calmer than before. He glanced around the platform, at the carriages for where Heather could be. The Ravenclaw couldn't spot her in the crowd though.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:57 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
╚══════════════╝

✔ Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ✔
❄ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ❄
♛ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♛
☺ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ☺

☀☀☀ I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that. ☚☚☚

Xavier sighed as the students continued to create a sea of continuously moving students. His height seemed to be useful now. He looked around once more to check if there were people he knows.Then, he patted Alexander...who seemed to..disappear from his shoulder. " What the?! Alexander?! Holy cow where did you go?! " he shouted to himself. Xavier bent down, to look if Alexander maybe crawling up on the floor, but the he realized the rabbit can jump, so he rose up to check the other walking students. After a few moments of searching, he finally found him on top of another student, just right across the platform. ' Erk! How did he even....He couldn't have jumped across...But then the train? ' a few thoughts hovered inside Xavier's head. He looked around to check if there were someone looking at him, convinced that no one did, he ran up to the other side, sliding, slipping, and going past the other students. " That was easy. " he said to himself as he finally went to the other side. But then, Alexander was gone. And he was.....on another first year's shoulder. " Ahhh! Alexander! " he frantically said, kinda loud. He ran up to the other first year, to see that they were a whole group. Slightly panting, he said, " Ahh. He-hello! I'm Xavier. Xavier Nicholson. I'm...whoo.. I'm sorry for my rabbit. He, has a bad habit of sneaking around, and sitting on another persons' shoulder. " He finally caught his breath and took a deep breath. ' Whoo! That was refreshing! Not to mention fun! ' he thought, with a smile on his face. " Wait, you guys are first years, too? Nice! It's also my first year here, well, hope we can all be friends? " he asked, obviously excited. Then, he noticed Night go to the lake, where everyone else is going. " Mind f I join you guys? " he politely asked, moving off to the lake too.
(( Exit to Lake? ))

►►► After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Tired, and Embarrased
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Alexander suuure is sneaky, gotta give him biscuits later.
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Talking to other first years?
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Hogsmeade Station
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Other fellow first years

Height : 5"2
Wearing

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ : Hello!

User Image
xx►►►Nᴀᴍᴇ : Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ

xx►►►Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : Autumn's shoulder

xx►►►Wʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Nibbling his foot..Weird

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:20 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Third Year, Gryffindor

Lips pursed, Cersei couldn’t begin to imagine what had caused Sam to be like this, he hadn’t even seemed to take too much to the subject of quidditch—and that was concerning, to say the least. ”Well I hope everything’s alright…” Cersei murmured before noticing the dispersing crowd. ”Looks like everyone’s moving along to the carriages, c’mon now, we’re back at Hogwarts, everything’s back to normal, and we’re definitely going to beat the knickers off of Ravenclaw for sure,” she laughed, gently nudging Sam in the side with her elbow.

”We should probably find a spot—and you better start smiling, or on Merlin’s beard I’ll have to—er—find a better threat for you, you got it?”

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Hogsmeade Station
---------- with Sam
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:47 pm
When WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
We were LIGHT and PAPER THIN.
And when WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
'Till YOU let the SPECTRUM in.

Say my name:
And every color illuminates:
We are shining:
And we'll never be afraid again:

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn jerked herself away from her daydreaming as she stared out the carriage window into the dark night. "Hm? Oh, Marina Aldred? I don't really know her. She's that redheaded girl in Slytherin right? I think she's a year above us..." She wondered why Chloe was curious about her. The carriage started moving towards the castle with a bump.

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And when we COME for YOU,
We'll be DRESSED up all in BLUE,
With the OCEAN in our ARMS,
Kissing EYES and kissing PALMS.
And when it's TIME to PRAY,
We'll be DRESSED up all in GREY,
With METAL on our TONGUES,
And SILVER in our LUNGS.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:54 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

Chloe couldn't blame Newlyn about not knowing Marina. "Yeah... my dad was talking about how he works with her father." she explained clueing into her curiousity. "It isn't anything important I was just curious." she finished before falling silent. 'Maybe I should talk to her if I ever run into her.' Chloe thought as she looked out the window. There wasn't anything to see considering how dark it was a the carriage started moving but that really didn't matter.

With: Newlyn

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:02 pm
User Image

Kiroil the Thestral

_________ ______________________________________________ __________

His solemn wail had attracted many's attentions, as he noticed those who could hear him look around to find the source of the sounds. One of whom, Caitlin, came up to him and stroked his hair. Kiroil's first contact with one of the students, the first time he was called "beautiful". His skeletal body and grey skin portrayed the vision of "death", not of "beauty". Such a strange word that invoked emotions of warmth and love. How odd. Kiroil wished to know more about this girl, to find out how this young girl came to be able to see a creature of his origins.

Lonely, perhaps. Yearning, definitely. Wishing, hoping, dreaming.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:56 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana nodded slowly in agreement with her girlfriend. Teenage angst, she repeated in her head. When Katrina kissed her, a pale pink blush formed on the redhead's cheeks. It amazed her how even after all this time, every touch from Katrina, whether a kiss or another type of contact, sent butterflies through Ari's stomach. "Yeah, sure!" she exclaimed, interlocking her fingers with her girlfriend's as the two walked towards the carriages. She stopped walking when Chase walked up to the two. A giggle escaped her lips when the Ravenclaw told the story about Athena and Heather's phoenix. "Cute!" she exclaimed, picturing the two animals. Her eyes met Katrina's. "That would be so much fun!" she yelled excitedly at the invite to China. The Hufflepuff giggled again as Chase denied having a crush on someone. "Who is she, then?" If it wasn't Caitlin, who had a boyfriend, which girl did the Ravenclaw fancy?

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:01 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Fourteen: Slytherin Chaser

When Eretria caught up with Amanda once again, her eyes wandered around the crowd. It was weird how she never saw Leonidas until after getting to the castle. "Yeah," she said, her eyes meeting her friend's. The girls walked off towards the carriages.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:07 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Unsorted Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Iris turned to Jared as he spoke of his father. Transfiguration, huh? That was where things turned into something else, right? She wasn't sure, but hoped that the professor was nice. "That's neat, Jared. My aunt is the Arithmancy professor, though none of us will have her as a teacher until our third year, and even then if we decide to take her class." she said, watching him. He seemed to be staring at her hair, and her free hand reached up to smooth it over as if it was messed up or something. Three new students joined them as a woman called for the first years to travel to the boats. "Umm, hi, David and Shayna and Xavier. I'm Iriiiiissss!" Her name was drawn out as Night took off towards the lake, pulling her along with him. Their hands were still together, she realized. So this was what it felt like when she dragged him and Autumn off the train... Hmm. Regaining her posture, Iris hurried along with him, keeping pace with every step he took. "Come on, guys. Let's not get left behind." she called back to her friends. Wow, there were a lot of them. Jacob, Jared, Autumn, Rui, David, Shayna, Xavier, and herself and Night too. That was enough for two whole boats, plus one!

*Exit to Lake*

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝
(¯`v´¯)
╚══`.¸.[Heather Hawthorn]

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl hopped off the train and onto the platform. His blue eyes roved around, looking at everyone in turn. He saw Heather and hurried over to her. "Heather!" he said, loud enough to catch her attention. He hurried over to her, his poor cat clinging to his robes. He waved at Sun before lightly hugging his girlfriend. "Heather, I'm sorry for being a total git. I really hope you'll forgive me of any wrongdoings." he said, looking deeply into her teal blue eyes.

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀
Is: Hungry
With: Qube and Heather
Located: Hogsmeade Station
Wearing
(OoC: )  

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:22 pm
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Unsorted

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob almost felt like his head was going to spin when he saw another first year, this one Xavier, join their group. That made it, what? Nine total? Shaking his head, he smiled at the newest kid and nodded toward the boats. "Hey, name's Jacob. We'd better get moving unless we want to be left behind." He then headed off in the direction of the boats, suddenly concerned. He still saw no sign of his brother, and now that Jacob was on the move, it was suddenly something to worry about. Hopefully he'd see him after the sorting.

----------------------------------
State: Excited
OOC: Exit to 'The Lake'
----------------------------------

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:23 pm

User Image

Charlotte Leavold
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Witch

╔══════════════╗
Charlotte smiled and shifted the bag that was flung over her shoulder. A Large bangle cat trotted beside her as she made her way to the train, her large yellow eyes scanning the crowd. She smiled, the summer had been great but she was glad to be going back. looking around her she saw some familiar faces, but not ones she knew well. Finally she say Newlyn and Chloe. She waved hopping they would see her.
╚══════════════╝
((Out of Character~ ))

Thinking: I wonder what the year will bring.
Feeling:
Happy

Life is an adventure, whet[/

Nekomancer1

Bakura_Ryou_Yami

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:32 pm
Lina Raveheart
First year, _
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. I think that is why I prefer the darkness.....

Lina pulled out her pocket watch after dodging through the crowd to avoid her brother. It was getting around time to head to the boats. She started to walk when something caught her eye. A dark main and gray skin appearing the image of a horse. "Thestral maybe?" Lina thought to herself, wracking all the knowledge she had from having read all her study books. Without thinking she turned around and approached it. "Unique..." she muttered to herself. She had always been fascinated by and loved animals, a thestral was no different to her. She waited a minute, looking into it's eyes, before patting and petting the thestral. "It will be difficult for you to pull this carriage..." she said softly "so I wish you the best, and thank you for your future hard work." She looked back at the thestral and gave it one last pat before saying her farewells and heading off to the black lake.

*exit to black lake*

..........It makes it harder for me to look around and see just how alone I really am."  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games