Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:05 pm

"No you're not. You may not feel it yet but you're much frailer than you were a month ago. You need at the very least, three more weeks of reconditioning and physical training before your can utilize full strength and trust me, when that full strength kicks in, you'll be amazed at what you can do" Zil explicitly stated. "And besides, I'm pretty sure Dustin has a lot to do. Besides, I think it's good training for your psyche." He chuckled a little.

Monica went to a concentration camp to 'help out' in extracting extra info. It was a sort of stress relief to her and also a habit to visit at the very least once a month. It was one of the many fruitful ways of gaining knowledge on enemy movements anyway.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:26 pm
Shadow stopped and turned around. She looked at the blown up lab, and then back at Zil "You're just saying that cause you don't want to put up with them." Shadow replied.

"Please don't leave us with them!" Valkyrie said, grabbing onto Shadow's leg.

"What?" Shadow asked.

"You don't understand what it's like day in and day out getting stuck in that room and getting stuck with... with them!" Vincent said, grabbing her other leg.
"It's torture! Pure torture!" Valkyrie said.
"We'll do anything! Just please don't leave us with them!" Vincent said.

"Anything?" Shadow asked with a smile growing on her face.

"Well... not everything." Vincent replied.
"But we'll do a lot! Just don't leave us in that room or with them!" Valkyrie said, pointing in Zil's and Dustin's general direction with her brother.

"Well... ok." Shadow sighed.

"YAY!!" The twins said, letting her go and jumping up and down with joy.

"But I do want my occasional break. Remember, I disappeared for a month. My contacts probably think I'm dead or taken by the government." Shadow told Zil.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:43 pm

"I'm glad you guys agreed to this arrangement" Zil clasped his hands. "And if you need a break, just leave the twins in their room and let Rafie watch over them." He then looked at the twins and said, "If you don't mind, you two just stay in your room for a while. I need to borrow these two" He smiled. "Pete and Pat will guard your door again and besides, the surface on your side is flat. You can't pick it. There's no lock" He got up, dusting his hands and said, "I brought a guest today. Don't want to keep him waiting"

"That Zil is taking a long time", Kyrell said to himself, getting a little impatient.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:44 pm
"I guess babysitter will be added to your employment list. I guess as long as their with you they shouldn't cause too much trouble" Dustin said.

"I see. Well we can't use them in another full on offensive just yet, but they've sure helped a lot. We've acquired much Helmshire land thanks to them" Damien said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:53 pm
"HATE!!" They yelled, pointing at Zil.

Shadow glared at Dustin for a moment before turning to the twins. "If you two are good, I'll bring a movie."

"What kind of movie?" Vincent said, raising his eyebrow as if he didn't quite trust her.

"I don't know. What kind of movie?" She asked with a shrug.

"One with robots in it!" Valkyrie said.
"Yeah! Lot of robots fighting!" Vincent replied.

"Ok. I got one. It's got lots of robots and fighting and blood and it's rated PG13." Shadow said in thought.

"But we're 12." Valkyrie replied.

"And?" Shadow asked. The twins blinked.

"We"
"Love"
"You." They said, giving Shadow a hug before walking back to their room.

"That's true. At this rate, if we can get more out, we should have Helmshire overrun in less then a year."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Zil sighed as the twins voluntarily walked into their room. "Alright" He said, making sure the door was closed and said, "Let's go up to the conference room. I've got Kyrell with us. We have something to discuss" He walked ahead of the two and led them to the where Kyrell was waiting.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:01 pm
"The prince is back? Alright then." Shadow replied, following after him.

((Walking back to my dorm now. Be back on in about 15 minutes. By the way, I'm surprised that Zil isn't surprised that they went back on their own.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Zil took his seat at the head of the table. He leaned forward, lacing together his fingers. He began, "What we need to discuss today is... the twins"

Kyrell scrounged his eyebrows, not quite knowledgeable about the situation. "What does this have to do with me?" He asked.

"Well," Zil began as he discussed how the twins could build machines for the defense of Helmshire.

((OOC: He saw their admiration of Shadow. And remember, it took YEARS before his own orphaned siblings accepted him as an authority figure. And that was blood. ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:18 pm
Dustin looked down at himself. "Hmm. I guess I don't really need to change" he said and began brushing himself off. He didn't get too dirty during the clean up and he's rather not have to change another shirt today.

"A year huh? Seems to far away. I'm hoping to make the country fall in just a few months. This one's a doosey, but that's why I saved it for last" Damien said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:33 pm
((Temporarily Back. Be back in another few minutes. >.<))

"By the way, how is Diethelm's production over the past month and how is the war?" Shadow said. "If I had to guess, they're pumping out those designs as fast as they can."

"I'll see what I can do. It all depends on how fast we can make those machines." Jian said. "And production has been slow ever since the Rebels started messing with the mines."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:49 pm
((Back at the dorm! Victory! ! xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:01 pm
((YAy! I'm... lazy))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Zil made careful checks that no one could listen in on their conversation by preparing a few things around the conference room before he left for Mt. Angelo. No one really uses the room anyway except for the top authorities of the rebellion.

Kyrell answered the question. "A lot of territory was lost ever since Diethelm started using those machines"

"The twins built those machines" Zil interrupted. "Augh, I actually have to thank Fanny for this somehow"

Kyrell continued, "The only reason why Diethelm hasn't taken over Helmshire yet is because the morale of the people are really high and since I started training citizens with of course, Fanny's help. Although morale isn't going to be enough. We need something to hold them off" He finished.

"And we have something to hold them off but I am quite questioning which way to go" Zil sighed. "The twins. I'm sure they'll agree if we ask them to make designs for defending Helmshire in exchange for getting to go home but they would also give us leverage since they are, after all, Damien's children. I doubt he really would go out on a limb and stop the war just because of them but I'm pretty sure he might still find them useful"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:26 pm
"Well that's why there's twice the security around those mines. We'll also have to increase forced labour then. All those new Helmshirish prisoners will do nicely" Damien said. He planned on making life under Diethelmian rule extra hard for the Helmshirish.

"Unfortunately they used machines in one of the battles and totally obliterated the Helmshirish army. They've acquired much more land now" Dustin informed Shadow.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:31 pm
"I see. Here's the only thing though... once as we give them back, they'll probably start building a different set of machines. This entire war is now centering around those two's unique ability to make weapons that we can't even match up to. It's even hard for me to believe that something that revolutionary was made by two kids."

"I know. And with Monica's new program for our soldiers should help things run more smoothly." Jian replied.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games