Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:36 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:55 pm
((Bumping as well))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:54 pm
((-Poke-))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:20 am
(
RosesOfDeathyetFullOfLife

Rose darling, you're needed. *like a sir*)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:19 am
(I'm aware Sean, I haven't been able to post these last couple of days. I asked my friend if she could for me but she just changed my avi and messed around with my friends at some rally...doesn't help I've been sick and still had to work so I'm technically mentally exhausted. But hell, nothing stops the rp spirit...*yawn* )

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow gave a shrug of indifference, attacking still without fail. Her sythe now slashing at her torso then again above her towards her head. " A blind one such as you...should be done with sight. Just be your being of light..." She chuckled, almost teasing in a way.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

(Okay, I had to think this over and I did a bit of research. It makes sense that you can block out a shadow with a larger shadow...but, in the end if you combine two of the same elements then its power is doubled.

So I think in order for your plan to work..then her soulself clone would have to overpower my Shadow's minion. I'm unsure how to rp that though without being somehow unfair. Unless we somewhow involved math *shrugs*)

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

The creature attempted to retreat, in order to fulfill its mission. Yet it seems it was to be stopped once more as darkness surrounded it. Its mask closed..as the creature purred like a cto its milk. Yet, soon after realizing it wasn't her mistress's darkness, it growled in anger. Its own darkness now unleashing against the other darkness.

Amongst the darkness feud, the woman would be in the mist of it all. Her es first blinded by it.......the creature released her, however, as its solid form was no more...she felt it drop her and she fell against the roof ...knocked unconscious. Her body laid out, and only could her hand be seen peeking out.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

(Oh and if a human is in contact with the type of battle directly will probably affect her like a certain doctor. So knocked unconscious, she has a more time until it truly affects her. Notice her hand is exposed for this

(Like a sir? Really Sean?)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:47 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven's soulself held onto the shadow creature, but as it attacked its surroundings, the orb started to fluctuate, letting out a high keening sound as it battled with the thing inside it. "I cannot...hold this creature...for long. Hurry and do what you can to get the civilian...to safety," it said.

Snow Raven dodged the scythe slashes, but then she felt her soulself's pain and doubled over. Even though she was in pain from the shadow creature's attacks on her soulself, she used her being doubled over to hide the fact that she grabbed her comm link from her belt and brought it up to her mouth. "Snow Raven to the Teen Titans. I need backup. I'm downtown."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

((
DM Draco Moondragon

omgIisonfiyah

Xistund

All right, guys, I need you.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:56 pm
"Good job spirit. Thanks" Tempest said dashing forwards and sliding under the fighting shadow's as he grabbed the girl and pulled her close. Getting to his feet Tempest was now holding the woman up bridal style as he looked towards the edge of the building. There was no way he could just jump from the top of the building his bionics would be destroyed from the landing and then he woudl be useless. "Hold it off a bit longer" he called rushing over towards the fire escape and started to rush down it as carefully as he could to keep the woman safe.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:48 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

Jenos jumped when his communicator suddenly went off. "On it!" He yelled frantically as he rushed back to his room to put regular pants and shoes on before rushing off to the scene of Snow's distress, borrowing the car since he figured Ghost was going to need the bike. We really need some sort of vehicle for me, or a teleporter, that would be awesome. Jenos thought as he high-tailed it out of the garage.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:49 pm
Ghost heard his com link ring and in a few seconds he was in his suit and on his bike. using it to track the others "Snow I'm on my way." He said speeding up he wondered what his suit had now that it was upgraded. In moments he made it to where her comm link was.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:10 pm
DM Draco Moondragon
((If you don't post soon, I'm going to have to find a new Titan))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:28 pm
DM Draco Moondragon
((You haven't posted so you're getting kicked))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:40 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

omgIisonfiyah

Xistund
((You guys have a new team mate to find again since the dragon guy hasn't posted in a while.))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:46 pm
Minnta Aloripma
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

omgIisonfiyah

Xistund
((You guys have a new team mate to find again since the dragon guy hasn't posted in a while.))

((I'll tell Jitterbug. He wanted to know if we had any openings.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:01 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
((He's already taken the spot))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:35 am
((Yeah, I know that now.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games