Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:48 pm
Eviz was tossing and turning in the bed, he couldn't even sleep without feelin pain. He jerked awake and looked around, his eyes landed on his bandaged leg, it didn't seem to be healing any time soon.
He pushed himself up out of the bed, he could barely stand, let alone walk, but he didn't want to stay in this place.

"perhaps we should get going" he said, his arms still wrapped around her tightly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:54 pm
"Yeah..." She replied, looking towards the ground. "I need to find Eviz and John though, before we leave though." She said before turning and looking into Gabriel's eyes. "Thank you for cheering me up." She replied.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:03 pm
"of course..." He said as he stood up, he helped her up as well "come malady" he said, wrapping his fingers with hers, he wanted to walk back hand in hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:18 pm
Hector gave a small, shy nod as she walked with him back to the town. There, she saw John waiting right outside the infirmary.

"H-Hector. I'm sorry." he said with a bow. Hector was taken aback by surprise. "You were right. I should have trusted you more. Please forgive me." He continued.

"Oh John, I forgive you. I-it didn't seem like me, so I understand." She replied. "Though, I was... quite a bit shocked..."

"Thank you." John said before raising his head. "That was... stupid of me."

"By the way, how's Eviz? He refused my help, so I'm a little worried about his wounds." She replied.

"His condition isn't too good." John sighed.

"Can you carry him? I would like to send us all home." She replied.

"Sure." John said before going into the infirmary. "Hey Eviz, Hector is going to send us home now." He said carefully lifting him into his arms.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:46 pm
"John don't..." He said, pushing the man away before he could pick him "I want to keep some dignity..." He said, limping away from the man and out of the tent. Outside he saw Priscilla and the man, he didn't bother saying anything to her and instead went up to Gabriel "I need to talk to you...privately..." He said, walking away from the man.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:50 pm
Priscilla grimaced slightly, feeling responsible for Eviz's injuries. She didn't like seeing Eviz in pain, and she didn't know why he was being so uncharacteristically stubborn.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:21 pm
Gabe raised an eyebrow and watched the man limp off, he turned to Priscilla for a moment and shrugged before following after him. Eviz went behind the tent and faced the man, a serious expression.

"alright here's the thing..." He began, barely able to stay standing "what you did early was sickening, you abused your power because you thought you could get away with that...well I won't allow you it..." He said gritting his "you don't deserve to have this power..."

"so what?" He said, crossing his arms "you want it for yourself? Is that it?" He said with a chuckle.

"no...I...I just don't want you to have it..." He said nervously, unsure of what he was getting himself into anymore.

"I understand..." He said with a sigh "and I'm willing to comply, but I want you to take this power, I want you to deal with it..." He said as he extended his hand to the man. Eviz looked at the man for a moment, his eyes shaky. He didn't say anything and grabbed the mans hand "prepare yourself..." He said. The dark essence slowly seeped out of Gabriel, leaving his body and entering Eviz, it would begin to invade his mind, controlling all parts of him, allowing Eviz to take control. Eviz could feel it, it was as if another being was entering his soul, becoming one with him, it wasn't painful, but it was strange.
Gabriel fell to his knees, panting, this was the first time in ages since he felt his body be alone, without the darkness "good luck..." He panted out, he forced himself to stand and walked away.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:41 pm
((Oh goodness. I'm imagining this ending very poorly. xd ))

Seeing Gabriel's tired expression, Priscilla rushed to his side to help him up. "A-are you ok? W-what happened?" She asked, feeling that Gabriel had become a mortal again. 'The dark power is gone? Don't tell me...' She thought, realizing he gave it all to Eviz. 'This... won't end well...' she thought.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:56 pm
Gabriel put his arms around Priscilla, trying to keep his balance "I'm...mortal again..." He said with a weak smile.

Eviz could feel the darkness bonding with his soul, as they became one. His wounds began to heal, only leaving a small scar where they used to be. He enjoyed this feeling, the feeling of power...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 pm
Priscilla gave a small nod before hugging him and kissing the side of his face. "Oh, I should probably send us back." She said, closing her eyes as Gabriel, Eviz, John, Farah, and herself were teleported back to his tower. Softly, she pressed her forehead against Grabriel's head, creating a mind link between the two. "There, now we have a mind link. Oh, right..." She muttered, wafting her arm as her red helmet appeared, filled with half her divinity as a valkyrie. She placed it on his head, letting the divinity seep into him. "That should be enough to allow you to teleport around freely around the world. The transition may be hard, but hopefully that will help. It is a gift." She said, taking the helmet off his head and putting it into his hands to keep.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:27 pm
Gabriel inhaled deeply when the divine energy entered his body, his sickly pale skin regained some color, and his eyes glowed a hazel color. He took the helmet and smiled at her "you don't have to do all this..." He said quietly.

The moment Eviz arrived back in the tower he walked off, heading outside.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:33 pm
"I know." She replied. "But I'm doing it anyway."

"Hector, not to rush you, but we should probably head out soon." John said. "I'm sure the princes are worried.

"You're right, John." She replied before turning to Gabriel. "Thank you." She said before kissing him quickly on the lips. "K-keep in touch." She said, turning a light pink as John led her out the door.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:44 pm
Gabriel held the helmet tightly, a sweet smile plastered on his face as she walked off "goodbye my love." He said, knowing he'd see her soon enough.

Eviz stared at the ship he was meant to board, he clenched his fist as he thought about Priscilla, he knew he couldn't be close to her, he had to do something.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:06 am
((Sorry. briefly fell asleep.))

"G-goodbye." She told him before leaving with Farah and John out the door. She returned to the ship John made sure everything was in order. She then led them back towards Norra.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 am
[~I'm deciding on whether Eviz should be on the ship or not...]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games