Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:11 am
Bisquit_Boys
Random Question 2 (i've been watching the Walking Dead for a while): How many of you think you'd actually survive a Zombie invasion [personally I think if it was in a movie I'd die because (not to be racist) the black guy always dies] in REAL LIFE!!!

I'm not afraid to admit that I'd be taking everybody out like somebody from Resident Evil. I will survive (plays "Let the bodies hit the floor" while shooting zombies) 3nodding
Hm.....I think I'd survive. I have too many friends that would kill me if I got eaten by zombies. They'd make sure I survived, even if they had to cryogenically freeze me in a home-made cryogenesis chamber made of a freezer and some liquid nitrogen while they fought off the zombies for me. Everyone knows Zombies hate frozen food, anyway. They like the thrill of the hunt. And the screaming.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:58 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Bisquit_Boys
Random Question 2 (i've been watching the Walking Dead for a while): How many of you think you'd actually survive a Zombie invasion [personally I think if it was in a movie I'd die because (not to be racist) the black guy always dies] in REAL LIFE!!!

I'm not afraid to admit that I'd be taking everybody out like somebody from Resident Evil. I will survive (plays "Let the bodies hit the floor" while shooting zombies) 3nodding
Hm.....I think I'd survive. I have too many friends that would kill me if I got eaten by zombies. They'd make sure I survived, even if they had to cryogenically freeze me in a home-made cryogenesis chamber made of a freezer and some liquid nitrogen while they fought off the zombies for me. Everyone knows Zombies hate frozen food, anyway. They like the thrill of the hunt. And the screaming.
I happily count myself among that number.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:24 pm
So I saw a guy at the corner of a four way intersection in front of the grocery store, he was waving a sign asking people to sign a petition to legalize cannabis. I felt a little sorry for him, trying to pass a petition around in such a conservative town. I should have signed it just for fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:30 pm
Wellllllllll look at it this way: At least he's in a place where the worst thing he'd probably have to deal with is disapproving glances or someone saying something mean. Where I live, if someone tried to do that, they'd find themselves quickly jumped, mugged, or otherwise assaulted for absolutely no reason other than the fact that the people around here are very, VERY heartless.  

Otternavy

Night The Zombie Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:49 pm
Come in my town with that and he'll probably get shot [somebody might think he'll try to eat them]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:52 pm
My town would shoot first, ask questions never.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:01 pm
Does everyone live in a hood or Nazi Germany?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:06 pm
Nope. Hicks just ain't the nicest folk sometimes.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:19 pm
I grew up in Detroit's twin. What up, I was raised bustin' caps.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:14 pm
Tell that guy to come to Greensburg, Kentucky. He'll get all kinds of signatures down here. -_-  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Otternavy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:24 pm
I'm in Detroit's Detroit.. Well, the whole city isn't bad, just the north, north east, and the east. the southern and western parts are ok.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:44 pm
Pyro_gigas
I'm in Detroit's Detroit.. Well, the whole city isn't bad, just the north, north east, and the east. the southern and western parts are ok.
So, if you were to draw a line in the city, from northwest to southeast, the left-hand side would be the safe part of the city, and the right-hand side would be the dangerous part?  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Otternavy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:00 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Pyro_gigas
So, if you were to draw a line in the city, from northwest to southeast, the left-hand side would be the safe part of the city, and the right-hand side would be the dangerous part?

ohno, the whole city is dangerous. That's undeniable. It's just there are different degrees. Like one side is "If you're not in a car, be in groups of 3+, each able to defend themselves/armed." and the other is "Be vigilant during the day, prepared at night."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:07 pm
How do you live in that?  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:30 pm
SubonicXP
Darksol88

SOMEONE POST SOMETHING I CAN REPLY TO!!!!!!!! Please?  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games