Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:21 pm
thought u had a staff  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:22 pm
" no staff just magic" sarah said disappearing and reappearing in her room remember all those years ago when school started?  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:24 pm
u mean before i looked like this then yeah  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:27 pm
" I'll go get you some food while you recuperate just lay down and I'll keep lookout in case more guards come" sarah said handing him a bowl of soup  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:29 pm
no thx im not hungry buuut ive probably developed a phobia of tzers  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:35 pm
" ah, i see now help me board up the window"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:38 pm
ok ok ugh and shadow faints  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:41 pm
sarah drags a blanket on top of shadow " sleep well"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

-I- silent_ame -I-

Divine Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:04 pm
masaki did what he was told and tasered them all "well that was fun" he said with a smile
may looked at shadow "is he gonna be ok?"
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:47 pm
as usual, everyone was on their own.

racy was walking blankly, roaming through the halls of the school, thinking to herself of lost memories. eversecond, she was so close to crying or laughing or just screaming. she really like thinking about the times with Nico, and some good memories with all her friends. she would never admit it, but she would be nothing without eddie nate or ria.

Ria was in her room, hugging her knees to her chest with a pillow in between, about to cry. she still was the new girl, not knowing anyone, being a total loser at what she was supposed to do, who she was supposed to be. she was crying into her pillow now. she didnt know why she was so...different. shes always wanted to be like racy, and nate with their confidence and popularity and friendship.

nate was in a tree outside, with a soda of course, thinking about how he would die for what he did. he was frustrated with his selfishness and stupidity. he just wanted to be recidnized as someone different than the selfish stupid weak party uncontrolabe guy. but thats excactly what he flet like...except for the party part. well, he would just have to fight back if he was going to kill eddie by killing himslef. or was he?

eddie, waking up from the graveyard, roamed around, looking for some dead people he may know. he didnt know much, but something stopped in his tracks. it was Nico's tombstone. and it was empty. i have to tell racy.... he thought to hiself. soon he started choking again, for no apparent reason, and he fell in the spot that nico was suppoesed to be in. then when eddie looekd back at the tomb stone, it said Eddie. he didnt know if he was hallucinating from air loss, but it seemed so realistic. and he saw Nico sitting by the grave, waving 'bye', with an evil grin. then ge passed out.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:55 pm
(O.O woah......)

Kiki roamed the grounds, looking for her big brother. She saw Nate in the tree then headed up to him and waved. "Nate right? Have you seen Shu-kun by any chance?"

Shun was walking to the cafeteria to get something to eat when he saw Racy and waved. "Racy!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:09 pm
blessedheart
(O.O woah......)

Kiki roamed the grounds, looking for her big brother. She saw Nate in the tree then headed up to him and waved. "Nate right? Have you seen Shu-kun by any chance?"

Shun was walking to the cafeteria to get something to eat when he saw Racy and waved. "Racy!"
racy's falshbacks quickly disapeared and she looked up to shun. "hey..." she said quietly, her voice fading as it got to the end of 'hi'.

nate looked up and almost fell out of the tree, like yesterday, but her cought himself as he started to fall, and he ended up looking like a sloth, hanging upside-down in a tree branch. this time he didnt save his soda. "aww.." he said looking at the spilled can on the grass. then he looked to KiKi as he jumped down, landing on his feet and brushes off some dirt from his jacket. "oh, um...no...sorry..." he siad walking to her, holding the back of his head. "oh,lets see if racy found him?" he siad, holding out his hand, needing her to hold it, or at least touch it.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:11 pm
From the depths of evil...

Saya was dragging Mitsuki by the feet, wandering the school grounds. "I wonder when you're going to wake up...," she thought aloud. "This is stupid you know, being in a coma and worrying everyone to their graves." She pouted, her eyes glistening in the light. "I miss you nee-chan," she murmured softly.

will I find the lost, most precious hallowed Light.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:12 pm
negi is walking around
((i think i made him on this a long while ago))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:13 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
(O.O woah......)

racy's falshbacks quickly disapeared and she looked up to shun. "hey..." she said quietly, her voice fading as it got to the end of 'hi'.

nate looked up and almost fell out of the tree, like yesterday, but her cought himself as he started to fall, and he ended up looking like a sloth, hanging upside-down in a tree branch. this time he didnt save his soda. "aww.." he said looking at the spilled can on the grass. then he looked to KiKi as he jumped down, landing on his feet and brushes off some dirt from his jacket. "oh, um...no...sorry..." he siad walking to her, holding the back of his head. "oh,lets see if racy found him?" he siad, holding out his hand, needing her to hold it, or at least touch it.

"You okay Racy? Shun asked as he gave a worried look to her blank expression.

"Alright." Kiki said smiling as she took Nate's hand without hesitation.

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games