Welcome to Gaia! ::

Day Dreams

Back to Guilds

Post Anything 

Tags: Bump, Links to free items, Tank thread, Polls 

Reply Day Dreams
Page Stretchers! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 ... 2858 2859 2860 2861 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you want gold?
yah
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

Lisenne

Beloved Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:52 am
The teenage years are a chaotic time when kids and their hormones test the limits of what they can do and what they can get away with.

A Reddit thread asked now-adults to share the most rebellious thing they did as a teenager, and it might make you feel like a total square. Some teenagers use their iconoclastic instincts for good, like the rebel who stole the car battery of a guy who was about to drive drunk. Other capers were....less well-intentioned.

1. From dudeness-aberdeen:
Cut school, Got day drunk, and tried to actually attend my English class after lunch. Threw up all over the school hallway on my way to the bathroom because I got sick halfway through class.

I was removed from class by a police officer and suspended for a week (first major offense).

2. From SnooApples25:
I took a train to a different city that i barely knew to watch a concert of my favourite band at the time. I was under age, got in with a fake ID and went all by myself. Had the best night ever, danced right at the front of the stage, managed to get the drumstick, autographs and had a photo taken with the lead singer. Stayed over at a hostel that only cost me $25 and took the train back the next morning. It was amazing and no one ever found out smile

ADVERTISING

3. From ConditionCortoonist:
My parents are very liberal hippies who believe in a "hands off" parenting style. They were all saying things like "society sucks, don't be normal," and so on.

As a result, my elder sister rebelled by becoming a cheerleader, earning straight A's, and refraining from using drugs.

The funniest rebel of all time.

4. From kg1206:
Stole the battery out of some guy’s truck who was trying to drive home drunk from a party and left it on his parents doorstep with a note explaining why it was there.

5. From pink_bunny07:
I skipped school because i felt like it and when my teacher asked me why, I told her that my grandpa (who was already dead) had died.

6. From StickyBlackMess69420:
Friends and I were going into an old nightclub when we were 16. To get in you had to climb over loads fo rooftops and get in a hole in the roof. We also got our 18 year old friend to buy us cider. As we were climbing up I spotted a woman look at us funny. I had a bad feeling so got down. My friends continued. Went back to another of my friends houses. After being there for 10 minutes his mum tells us the guys had been arrested. The woman contacted the owner of the building and rang the police. 2 of my friends turned themselves in, one of which lied about being 17 when he was 18, the other 2 fled to the roof which was very high and the whole town could see them on the roof with police cars below. Fun times. Lucky that I got down.

ADVERTISING

7. From Active_Combination78:
I missed 34 school days. You'll fail the year if you skip 36. If they were going to grant me vacation days, I figured I'd take use of them.

8. From VodkaMargarine:
Had a pretty awesome house party when they were away. It was epic but lots of things got broken and they were so mad at me they gave my bedroom to my brother and I had to have the tiny little bedroom for the rest of my time living at home.

9. From Delica:
I would bring a box of Good & Plenty (licorice) to school, and when I wanted out of class I’d take a white one and show my teacher and say “I need to go take my medicine.” They’d give me a hall pass and I’d wander the school like "ahhhh freedom."

10. From James_a420:
Broke into an abandoned school with a buddy of mine and trashed the place. Looking back on it; one of the dumbest things we ever did without a doubt, but on the flipside a giant paintball war in the old halls is one of my fondest memories

ADVERTISING

11. From NikoWoz02:
I smoked weed and when my parents found out and asked me who sold it to me I didn't tell. I ain't no snitch.

12. From mmmbeefy32:
Met a boy when I was 15, fell madly in love, he went off to bootcamp...he wrote to me on a brown paper towel asking me to marry him. He finished bootcamp February 2004. We got married when I was 16 on May 30th 2004. 17 years, 2 kids and 2 dogs later....we're still happily married

13. From Master_of_Seven:
Make a skirt out of condoms for arts crafts presentation day.

14. From peek8me:
I had a answering machine in my room. I would plug it in when skipping school. Unplug the main answering machine when I left. Never got caught. School called left a message, little did they know it was never getting to my parents. Best 19.99 spent at a CVS ever.

15. From thecorinnethian:
I convinced the whole class to ditch a subject for an entire month just so I could go home early. By the time the teacher noticed or cared, everybody had forgotten who the ringleader was. Whew.

ADVERTISING

16. From dp4122:
Skipped school after passing my driving test, bought loads of veg and went to feed some lamas at a local animal farm. On the way back into town my friend threw a cabbage out the car and hit a postman square on the back of head and knocked him off his bike.

When the police showed at my house they made me tell my parents what had happened. Pretty sure everyone was trying to hold the laughter in.

17. From Illustrious_Big_8485:
I stole a thong from Macy’s when I was 15 because my mom refused to buy me one. Me and my friends got caught and got “arrested” by the mall cop. He handcuffed us to a water pipe below the main level of Macy’s. Never stole again and looking back, that was super creepy.

ADVERTISING

© Copyright 2021 Someecards, Inc
Recommended for You
Recommended by  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:56 am
The teenage years are a chaotic time when kids and their hormones test the limits of what they can do and what they can get away with.

A Reddit thread asked now-adults to share the most rebellious thing they did as a teenager, and it might make you feel like a total square. Some teenagers use their iconoclastic instincts for good, like the rebel who stole the car battery of a guy who was about to drive drunk. Other capers were....less well-intentioned.

Cut school, Got day drunk, and tried to actually attend my English class after lunch. Threw up all over the school hallway on my way to the bathroom because I got sick halfway through class.

I was removed from class by a police officer and suspended for a week (first major offense).

2. From SnooApples25:
I took a train to a different city that i barely knew to watch a concert of my favourite band at the time. I was under age, got in with a fake ID and went all by myself. Had the best night ever, danced right at the front of the stage, managed to get the drumstick, autographs and had a photo taken with the lead singer. Stayed over at a hostel that only cost me $25 and took the train back the next morning. It was amazing and no one ever found out smile

ADVERTISING

My parents are very liberal hippies who believe in a "hands off" parenting style. They were all saying things like "society sucks, don't be normal," and so on.

As a result, my elder sister rebelled by becoming a cheerleader, earning straight A's, and refraining from using drugs.

4. From kg1206:
Stole the battery out of some guy’s truck who was trying to drive home drunk from a party and left it on his parents doorstep with a note explaining why it was there.

5. From pink_bunny07:
I skipped school because i felt like it and when my teacher asked me why, I told her that my grandpa (who was already dead) had died.

Friends and I were going into an old nightclub when we were 16. To get in you had to climb over loads fo rooftops and get in a hole in the roof. We also got our 18 year old friend to buy us cider. As we were climbing up I spotted a woman look at us funny. I had a bad feeling so got down. My friends continued. Went back to another of my friends houses. After being there for 10 minutes his mum tells us the guys had been arrested. The woman contacted the owner of the building and rang the police. 2 of my friends turned themselves in, one of which lied about being 17 when he was 18, the other 2 fled to the roof which was very high and the whole town could see them on the roof with police cars below. Fun times. Lucky that I got down.

ADVERTISING

I missed 34 school days. You'll fail the year if you skip 36. If they were going to grant me vacation days, I figured I'd take use of them.

8. From VodkaMargarine:
Had a pretty awesome house party when they were away. It was epic but lots of things got broken and they were so mad at me they gave my bedroom to my brother and I had to have the tiny little bedroom for the rest of my time living at home.

9. From Delica:
I would bring a box of Good & Plenty (licorice) to school, and when I wanted out of class I’d take a white one and show my teacher and say “I need to go take my medicine.” They’d give me a hall pass and I’d wander the school like "ahhhh freedom."

10. From James_a420:
Broke into an abandoned school with a buddy of mine and trashed the place. Looking back on it; one of the dumbest things we ever did without a doubt, but on the flipside a giant paintball war in the old halls is one of my fondest memories

ADVERTISING

11. From NikoWoz02:
I smoked weed and when my parents found out and asked me who sold it to me I didn't tell. I ain't no snitch.

12. From mmmbeefy32:
Met a boy when I was 15, fell madly in love, he went off to bootcamp...he wrote to me on a brown paper towel asking me to marry him. He finished bootcamp February 2004. We got married when I was 16 on May 30th 2004. 17 years, 2 kids and 2 dogs later....we're still happily married

14. From peek8me:
I had a answering machine in my room. I would plug it in when skipping school. Unplug the main answering machine when I left. Never got caught. School called left a message, little did they know it was never getting to my parents. Best 19.99 spent at a CVS ever.

I convinced the whole class to ditch a subject for an entire month just so I could go home early. By the time the teacher noticed or cared, everybody had forgotten who the ringleader was. Whew.

ADVERTISING

16. From dp4122:
Skipped school after passing my driving test, bought loads of veg and went to feed some lamas at a local animal farm. On the way back into town my friend threw a cabbage out the car and hit a postman square on the back of head and knocked him off his bike.

When the police showed at my house they made me tell my parents what had happened. Pretty sure everyone was trying to hold the laughter in.

I stole a thong from Macy’s when I was 15 because my mom refused to buy me one. Me and my friends got caught and got “arrested” by the mall cop. He handcuffed us to a water pipe below the main level of Macy’s. Never stole again and looking back, that was super creepy.

ADVERTISING

Recommended for You
Recommended by  

Loren

Thirteenth Hunter

9,925 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Space Blob Recruit 50

Loren

Thirteenth Hunter

9,925 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50

2. From SnooApples25:

ADVERTISING

4. From kg1206:

5. From pink_bunny07:

ADVERTISING

8. From VodkaMargarine:

9. From Delica:

10. From James_a420:

ADVERTISING

11. From NikoWoz02:

12. From mmmbeefy32:

14. From peek8me:

ADVERTISING

16. From dp4122:

ADVERTISING

Recommended for You
Recommended by  

2. From SnooApples25:

ADVERTISING

4. From kg1206:

5. From pink_bunny07:

ADVERTISING

8. From VodkaMargarine:

9. From Delica:

10. From James_a420:

ADVERTISING

11. From NikoWoz02:

12. From mmmbeefy32:

14. From peek8me:

ADVERTISING

16. From dp4122:

ADVERTISING

Recommended for You
Recommended by  

Loren

Thirteenth Hunter

9,925 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50

Loren

Thirteenth Hunter

9,925 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50

2. From SnooApples25:

ADVERTISING

4. From kg1206:

5. From pink_bunny07:

ADVERTISING

8. From VodkaMargarine:

9. From Delica:

10. From James_a420:

ADVERTISING

11. From NikoWoz02:

12. From mmmbeefy32:

14. From peek8me:

ADVERTISING

16. From dp4122:

ADVERTISING

Recommended for You
Recommended by  

2. From SnooApples25:

ADVERTISING

4. From kg1206:

5. From pink_bunny07:

ADVERTISING

8. From VodkaMargarine:

9. From Delica:

10. From James_a420:

ADVERTISING

11. From NikoWoz02:

12. From mmmbeefy32:

14. From peek8me:

ADVERTISING

16. From dp4122:

ADVERTISING

Recommended for You
Recommended by  

Loren

Thirteenth Hunter

9,925 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50

Loren

Thirteenth Hunter

9,925 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50

2. From SnooApples25:

ADVERTISING

4. From kg1206:

5. From pink_bunny07:

ADVERTISING

8. From VodkaMargarine:

9. From Delica:

10. From James_a420:

ADVERTISING

11. From NikoWoz02:

12. From mmmbeefy32:

14. From peek8me:

ADVERTISING

16. From dp4122:

ADVERTISING

Recommended for You
Recommended by  

2. From SnooApples25:

ADVERTISING

4. From kg1206:

5. From pink_bunny07:

ADVERTISING

8. From VodkaMargarine:

9. From Delica:

10. From James_a420:

ADVERTISING

11. From NikoWoz02:

12. From mmmbeefy32:

14. From peek8me:

ADVERTISING

16. From dp4122:

ADVERTISING

Recommended for You
Recommended by  

Loren

Thirteenth Hunter

9,925 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50

Loren

Thirteenth Hunter

9,925 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50

2. From SnooApples25:

ADVERTISING

4. From kg1206:

5. From pink_bunny07:

ADVERTISING

8. From VodkaMargarine:

9. From Delica:

10. From James_a420:

ADVERTISING

11. From NikoWoz02:

12. From mmmbeefy32:

14. From peek8me:

ADVERTISING

16. From dp4122:

ADVERTISING

Recommended for You
Recommended by  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:57 am

2. From SnooApples25:

ADVERTISING

4. From kg1206:

5. From pink_bunny07:

ADVERTISING

8. From VodkaMargarine:

9. From Delica:

10. From James_a420:

ADVERTISING

11. From NikoWoz02:

12. From mmmbeefy32:

14. From peek8me:

ADVERTISING

16. From dp4122:

ADVERTISING

Recommended for You
Recommended by  

Loren

Thirteenth Hunter

9,925 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50

Loren

Thirteenth Hunter

9,925 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50

2. From SnooApples25:

ADVERTISING

4. From kg1206:

5. From pink_bunny07:

ADVERTISING

8. From VodkaMargarine:

9. From Delica:

10. From James_a420:

ADVERTISING

11. From NikoWoz02:

12. From mmmbeefy32:

14. From peek8me:

ADVERTISING

16. From dp4122:

ADVERTISING

Recommended for You
Recommended by  

2. From SnooApples25:

ADVERTISING

4. From kg1206:

5. From pink_bunny07:

ADVERTISING

8. From VodkaMargarine:

9. From Delica:

10. From James_a420:

ADVERTISING

11. From NikoWoz02:

12. From mmmbeefy32:

14. From peek8me:

ADVERTISING

16. From dp4122:

ADVERTISING

Recommended for You
Recommended by  

Loren

Thirteenth Hunter

9,925 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50

Loren

Thirteenth Hunter

9,925 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50

2. From SnooApples25:

ADVERTISING

4. From kg1206:

5. From pink_bunny07:

ADVERTISING

8. From VodkaMargarine:

9. From Delica:

10. From James_a420:

ADVERTISING

11. From NikoWoz02:

12. From mmmbeefy32:

14. From peek8me:

ADVERTISING

16. From dp4122:

ADVERTISING

Recommended for You
Recommended by  

2. From SnooApples25:

ADVERTISING

4. From kg1206:

5. From pink_bunny07:

ADVERTISING

8. From VodkaMargarine:

9. From Delica:

10. From James_a420:

ADVERTISING

11. From NikoWoz02:

12. From mmmbeefy32:

14. From peek8me:

ADVERTISING

16. From dp4122:

ADVERTISING

Recommended for You
Recommended by  

Loren

Thirteenth Hunter

9,925 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50

Loren

Thirteenth Hunter

9,925 Points
  • Space Blob Recruit 50

2. From SnooApples25:

ADVERTISING

4. From kg1206:

5. From pink_bunny07:

ADVERTISING

8. From VodkaMargarine:

9. From Delica:

10. From James_a420:

ADVERTISING

11. From NikoWoz02:

12. From mmmbeefy32:

14. From peek8me:

ADVERTISING

16. From dp4122:

ADVERTISING

Recommended for You
Recommended by  
Day Dreams

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 ... 2858 2859 2860 2861 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games