Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Yuki noded and went to goget a sheet to cover her sons body. She took the folded note and then layed the sheet over his body, she still couldnt belive he killed himself.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia smiled. " Hey." She was suprised when he swooped her up and kissed her, but not in a bad way. " I missed you. "
"i missed you too! o my god, dont ever leave again, okay?" he said ending with a small laugh, hugging her from behind.

Mia giggled. " okay, Okay. Never again. Not without you." She smiled turning around and hugging him close.
nate bushes, but holds her untill it gos away. "so, whatcha been doin? whyd you leave?" he said, hoppig up onto a log, pulling her into his lap.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:10 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia smiled. " Hey." She was suprised when he swooped her up and kissed her, but not in a bad way. " I missed you. "
"i missed you too! o my god, dont ever leave again, okay?" he said ending with a small laugh, hugging her from behind.

Mia giggled. " okay, Okay. Never again. Not without you." She smiled turning around and hugging him close.
nate bushes, but holds her untill it gos away. "so, whatcha been doin? whyd you leave?" he said, hoppig up onto a log, pulling her into his lap.

" To see family." Mia frowned. " But I found out my grandmother died. She was all I had left. "
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:12 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
Yuki noded and went to goget a sheet to cover her sons body. She took the folded note and then layed the sheet over his body, she still couldnt belive he killed himself.

"What you got there Yuki?" Shun asked as he pointed to the note before fixing the sheet over the body for her.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:15 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

" To see family." Mia frowned. " But I found out my grandmother died. She was all I had left. "
nate frowns. "oh...im so sorry..." then he leans to the side a bit to see her face. "you..you remind me of racy...she only has me left, but..im not dead yet..." then he realized it was a bad time to joke around. "you two have..some things in common.." he said, changing th subject nervously.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:17 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

nate frowns. "oh...im so sorry..." then he leans to the side a bit to see her face. "you..you remind me of racy...she only has me left, but..im not dead yet..." then he realized it was a bad time to joke around. "you two have..some things in common.." he said, changing th subject nervously.

Mia nodded and laid her head on Nates shoulder and tried not to cry.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:18 pm

"Its a suicide note probibly saying his last wishes." She still didnt want to read it she'd read it in a couple days but right now she felt it was to soon.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:23 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
"Its a suicide note probibly saying his last wishes." She still didnt want to read it she'd read it in a couple days but right now she felt it was to soon.

Shun nodded as he smiled in reassurance. "Okay. Do you want me to do anything for you Yuki?" Shun asked.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

he hugs her comfortingly. he was sad too, seeing her so miserable. her rested his head on hers. "im so sorry..." he knew how she felt. actually, he didnt. he never had a family. but he could imagine how racy would break down if he died. it was a sad scene. yet, racy wouldnt have someone to comfort her, like he was comforting mia. she would be alone, once again. probably, this time, wouldnt be able to heal from it.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:37 pm

"N-no but thanks for offering." She whiped some more tears from her eyes. She had her hands on her tummy.

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:41 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
"N-no but thanks for offering." She whiped some more tears from her eyes. She had her hands on her tummy.

Shun nodded and looked at her tummy and smiled. "Don't worry. Kaori wants you to be happy with the new baby. I'm sire of it." He said as he poked the tummy lightly and smiled at Yuki, hoping that would make her smile at least a little.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:48 pm

She couldnt help but laugh as she whiped some tears from her eyes. "thanks for being her and trying to cheer me up" He smile slowly faded away.

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:52 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
She couldnt help but laugh as she whiped some tears from her eyes. "thanks for being her and trying to cheer me up" He smile slowly faded away.
"Don't mention it." Shun said as he smiled then sighed. "I..I know its hard to lose someone. Its the most painful feeling in the world..But Yuki, you have to think of that person and Kaori would have wanted you to be happy." Shun said as he smiled sadly then looked up at her. "Just have to keep pn living for them. That s what you have to do."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:03 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

he hugs her comfortingly. he was sad too, seeing her so miserable. her rested his head on hers. "im so sorry..." he knew how she felt. actually, he didnt. he never had a family. but he could imagine how racy would break down if he died. it was a sad scene. yet, racy wouldnt have someone to comfort her, like he was comforting mia. she would be alone, once again. probably, this time, wouldnt be able to heal from it.

[[ Ooc: Sorry, Someone called. ]]
Mia sniffled a little. She wouldn't let the tears come out, no matter what. " Its okay. " She said slightly muffled. She wiped her eyes a little and looked at him. " So. what should we do." She said pulling away a little bit.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:12 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Ooc: Sorry, Someone called. ]]
Mia sniffled a little. She wouldn't let the tears come out, no matter what. " Its okay. " She said slightly muffled. She wiped her eyes a little and looked at him. " So. what should we do." She said pulling away a little bit.
((whats occ? sweatdrop ))(((g2g soon, little kids want cp. -.-)))
nate shrugged. "anything, as long as its with you." he smiled softly.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games