Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:14 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

" To see family." Mia frowned. " But I found out my grandmother died. She was all I had left. "
nate frowns. "oh...im so sorry..." then he leans to the side a bit to see her face. "you..you remind me of racy...she only has me left, but..im not dead yet..." then he realized it was a bad time to joke around. "you two have..some things in common.." he said, changing th subject nervously.

Mia nodded and laid her head on Nates shoulder and tried not to cry.
he hugs her comfortingly. he was sad too, seeing her so miserable. her rested his head on hers. "im so sorry..." he knew how she felt. actually, he didnt. he never had a family. but he could imagine how racy would break down if he died. it was a sad scene. yet, racy wouldnt have someone to comfort her, like he was comforting mia. she would be alone, once again. probably, this time, wouldnt be able to heal from it.

[[ Ooc: Sorry, Someone called. ]]
Mia sniffled a little. She wouldn't let the tears come out, no matter what. " Its okay. " She said slightly muffled. She wiped her eyes a little and looked at him. " So. what should we do." She said pulling away a little bit.
((whats occ? sweatdrop ))(((g2g soon, little kids want cp. -.-)))
nate shrugged. "anything, as long as its with you." he smiled softly.

[[ Out of character. And kk ]]
Mia smiled. " Hmm.. I have no idea."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:37 pm

"its going to be hard to live without my son but ill have to do it." She looked down at the note, she held the last little peice of Kaori she had tightly in her hand.

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:41 pm

"Don't worry. He's always with you." Shun said as he smiled. "Their always with you when their gone. Just hae to look a bit to see it."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:48 pm

She nodded and now whiped a few more tears she tuned ad walked down stairs she couldnt be in there any more. Not when her son wasnt in there.

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:51 pm

Shun closed the door and followed her downstairs.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Yuki sat on the couch and wraped her arms around heself she was fighting back more tears. She didnt want to cry in front of Shun anymore. She didnt want to make him sad too.

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Shun looked at Yuki and frowned. He sat down on the couch and hugged her. "Its fine if you cry. I'll cry with you."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:10 pm

"I dont want to cry any more but is hard not to." She hugged him back and silent tears made there way to her eys and ran down her cheeks. She wanted severus so badly right now she wanted to feel his arms wraped around her.

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:22 pm

"Its better to let it out then to keep it in Yuki. Trust me." He said as he just stayed still as she cried.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:27 pm

"I want severus." Yuki cried like a small child that wanted thier parents. She hugged shun her face on his shoulder tears sreaming onto his shirt.

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:29 pm

"I know...He'll be here soon." Shun said in reassurance and he patted her head; feeling tears run down his own cheeks an djust let them flow.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:36 pm

As Yuki hugged Shun her tummy was against him and the baby kicked gently for the first time. Yuki lifted her head and looked at her tummy smiling tears runing down her cheek still.

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Shun blinked at the slight kick then looked at her tummy and then at Yuki and laughed. "Its kicking.."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:43 pm

"Yeah, she probibly can feel how upset mommy is." Her hand was on her tummy and the baby kicked again. The baby kicking brought back the memory of when she was pregnant with Kaori and he kicked Severus in he face when Seveus talked to him.

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:49 pm

"Its a girl?"Shun asked as he looked and her and tilted her head.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games