Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[_TorturingLiars_]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:00 am
Taylor carefully worked on his experiment until he started day dreaming suddenly. " Go outside, go outside, see, see what you have done! You have created yet another beautiful garden!" It was my mom, Walrus, such a beautiful creature. My dad, Gorilla, was grabbing bananas out of the Pineapple tree. I had managed to cross breed plants in order to form a multi plant growth that reached all the way to my neighbor's yard! " Darn tootin Taylor, you're just a little genious aren't you"!, his neighbor said. His mind flashed back to the project,.... " I'm just not wanting to complete this now", he said aloud. His thoughts suddenly turned black. " So, so, so, that Ms. Tiger Avilla had such nice legs, didn't she, better than me!!! " Oh quit your whining Shayna". No, you're just a gorilla who cheats on me". " GOD DAMN IT SON OF A b***h I'M LEAVING!", and he entered his convertible and sped down the highway. I later found out Ms. Avilla Tiger and him didn't work out, and my mom left me soon after for the destestible crocodile. "I wish I wasn't mean like them...but I have to do it. It's my time to flourish and finally have what I desire in this world. "I'm sorry my friends, but just as a clock is mountain pit, my heart is an atomic bomb." He reviewed the layouts for his invasion, and the time was indeed ticking....life wasn't meant to be about hurting everyone, but just as a mountain pit serves no purpose, an atomic bomb yields no mercy. Utter destruction was inevitable.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:31 am
Yukora suddenly awoke from her happy dream. She looked over at the clock, like she always did. She suddenly felt like someone was looking at her, so she looked down. She suddenly saw two large eyes staring right at her. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!" she screamed, while almost falling off her bed. "Alex!? What are you doing in here? Why are you in my dorm room? How did you unlock the door? Why are you here this late, I was ******** sleeping you b***h!!"  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Shop Clerk Tiffany

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:49 am
User ImageAlex Fox

" Caaalm the ******** down b***h.. " She smiled, replying her constant roll of annoying questions. " 1. I was bored, so I decided to bother you, 2. 'Cause I can, 3. I froze the lock with my control over ice and water, which you apparently forgot about, and quietly side kicked the lock open making it shatter, 4. It's not really that late.. And last but not least, 5. I know you were!! " Alex laughed, hoping she wasn't in too much trouble.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:50 pm
Kaji stretched and sat up in his bed. "What time is-" he yawned "it.." he said as he rubbed his eyes. He looked over at the clock. Oi He scratched his head Do I have school today? ugh. I guess so He jumped out of bed, and went into the bathroom. He took a shower, got dressed, brushed his hair and teeth, put his piercings in. Kaji looked over at Taylor's empty, unslept in bed. "Where the ********..." He said to himself. He looked over at his desk for a split second. Oops, I must have accidentally brought it with me when I teleported Damien. I Should probably bring it to her. He picked up his book bag, and put the strap around his chest, picked up Yukora's spell book and started walking towards her dorm. "Ah here it is" He said looking at he the room number. He knocked on it slightly. "Yukora, you up?" he said on the other side of the door, hoping she heard him.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:24 pm
"It's like 8 in the morning! Class isn't until 9:30!! And haven't you ever heard of knocking? Privacy? They invented doors for a reason ya know!" she said before getting out of bed and hearing a knock at the door. She walked over to the door, not only to answer it, but to see how much damage Alex had done. When she saw lock shattered, she became mad, but instantly forgot all about it when she opened the door and saw Kaji. Her eyes lightened up and she was instantly happy. She jumpoed into his arms, hugged him, and kissed him before looking into his eyes, blushing, and saying "Hey hun, did you sleep ok?" She completely forgot that Alex was still in her room and she hadn't taken a shower, changed clothes, or fixed her hair or anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:33 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

Alex slid off the edge of the bed, noticing them talking to eachother. She waited in the farthest corner from them. She crossed her arms impatiently, waiting for them to finish their little ' Chat ' . " Well I guess I should leave then. " She sighed, leaning her back against the furnished wall.

Shop Clerk Tiffany

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:17 pm
"Hey hun!" He held her close, and kissed her also. "Yeah, I slept great last night. What about you?" Kaji flipped his hair out of his eyes and remembered the spell book. "Oh, I wanted to bring this by, before i forgot. I must of accidentally taken it with my when i teleported Damien back to his dorm. He looked into her dorm, and saw someone standing against a wall. He waved, so she would know that he acknowledged her, then looked back at Yukora. "Well I should probably let you get ready for class and what not. I'll see you later, okay?" He kissed her cheek, and whispered "I Love you" into her ear. He smiled as he waved to the both of them, and started walking back towards his dorm.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:23 pm
Yukora looked down at the spellbook in his hands, and took it. "Thanks, yeah I wondered what happened to this, and yeah I did get a good sleep until little miss let's-pounce-on-yuki-and-wake-her-up came into my room. Oh yeah, I almost forgot she was here." She was about to introduce them to each other, but then heard him say he would let her get ready for class. She sighed, whispered "I love you too" in his ear, and waved to him before going back into her dorm and gliding back to her bed, before collapsing onto it and letting out long, happy sighs. "He's ahhhmaaaaziiiiing" she said in a light, little, life-couldn't-possibly-be-any-better-then-it-is-right-now kind of voice. She looked over at Alex and smiled.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Shop Clerk Tiffany

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:31 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

" He's alright, I guess.. " She came from the shadows of the corner, and sat at the edge of the bed. " I'm sorry for startling you like that.. I really am. " She laughed a little, being warmed at Yukora's Happy, and ******** smile. She smirked back. She ruffled her hair, hoping Yukora would agree to walking to first class with her this morning. " Hey, want to walk together to first class? Unless your boyfriend has that job filled up.. Then never mind. " She sighed, her head cocking to the side automatically.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:38 pm
Yukora sensed the sadness in Alex's voice the instant she asked what she did. She got off her bed, and hugged her best friend. "You know you'll always be my best friend, no one can ever replace you, not even the best guy in the world. I would love to walk with you to first class." She said, releasing from the embrace and smiling at her. "You're my sister seperated from me at birth, you know I'll always love you, I'm capable of loving two people at once aren't I?" she asked before laughing slightly.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:03 pm
Kaji started getting ready for class. He was going to start finishing up his homework for 3rd period, but it never happened. He couldnt take his mind off of Yukora. Instead of alegebraic expressions, there were random doodles of hearts and such. He looked at his watch, realizing the time. Kaji stood up, and walked out of his dorm. Dodging the kids going the other way, he finally navigated his way around the hall, until he ran into a larger, kid. The boy pushed him over. "Watch where your going, you emo f*****t" (((((btw i never call anyone a f*****t, or use the word gay as a negative word D smile ))) Kaji tried to get back up, but the boy slammed and pinned him against a wall. "******** off!" he yelled, as he kneed the boy in the...er...area, pushed him off of him and ran, slightly limping to class. He sit down, and tilted his head back slightly and closed his eyes, breathing hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:16 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

" Awww.. " She whispered in Yukora's ear. She hugged Yukora back. " I suppose so.. " She replied, " Well then, let's get ready for class then. " Alex picked up her books that she previously left at the door. She leaned against the door, waiting for Yukora to get finished. She laughed at the final words that Yukora said.

Shop Clerk Tiffany

Shop Clerk Tiffany

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:32 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

" God dammit Yuki, hurry the hell up..!! " She yelled out to Yukora, who was apparently getting ready. If we wait any longer, we're going to end up being late. She sighed, her back growing tired of the hard, wooden door.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:46 pm
Yukora got changed, brushed her teeth and hair, and washed her face. She grabbed her backpack and walked out the door with Alex. She went to lock her dorm door, but remembered Alex broke it. She sighed and said "hold on, I need to fix the lock on my door that you broke. If you wanna go ahead you can and we'll walk together tomorrow." She put her bag down, got out her spellbook, and searched for the page she was looking for. When she found it, she put the spellbook in her arm so she could read it. She walked over to the door, touched the lock, and stared at the page for about 10 seconds before closing her eyes. "Watashi dearou mokka tsukairyou waga ryoku tame shuuzen kono koumoku" she said before pressing on the lock. It began to glow, and did for about 10 seconds. When it stopped glowing, it was fixed. Yukora opened her eyes, put the spellbook away, came back outside, locked her door with the key, picked up her bag, and looked around to see if Alex was still there or if she went on ahead.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Shop Clerk Tiffany

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:53 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

" Come on! " She called back to Yukora, being a few feet ahead of Yukora. She laughed quietly, waiting for Yukora to catch up. She tightened her grip upon her things, as they began the slip.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games