Submit

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:17 pm
Thilwen Nimlondiel
"There are many affects but in short he would have slowly become paralyzed and probably would have died because of an inability to breathe," Minoa replied.

His brother gave him the mug. Ellorth interjected.

"It was a gift, wasn't it?" Verenna said in responce to Ellorth. "Minoa, he will be all right now, though, won't he? Since Ellorth got him here fast?" Burn shyness, she wanted to know!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:24 am
"I'll have to keep him under observation for awhile but he should be okay," Minoa replied gently. "Would you like to stay while I talk to the Weyrleader? If R'lan wakes have him drink some water."  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:42 pm
Verenna nodded vigorously. She could, no, would, do that. "I will, and thank you, Minoa." Another worried glance at R'lan caused her to drift closer to the bed. She could feel in her mind Baneth joining Ellorth outside.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:11 pm
Minoa made her way swiftly to the lower caverns. She hated to leave R'lan especially after he had been poisoned but she felt M'gor should hear what had taken place from her. Spotting M'gor she made her way over to the Weyrleader. "M'gor, can I speak with you?" Minoa's tone was oddly flat and her eyes hard.

~ ~ ~

R'lan drifted awake and looked over, finding Verenna's worried face. "Hey, love. What happened?"  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:28 pm
Verenna laughed softly aloud in relief. "R'lan!" she exclaimed quietly and sat on the edge of the bed. "That depends on what you remember." She sighed, not really sure how much to tell him. There was no point in him getting upset about nothing. "Minoa went out to talk to the weyrleaders, and asked me to stay here with you." For some reason, she felt she still needed his permission. "You don't mind if I do, do you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:46 pm
R'lan smiled. "I'm glad you're here. Is there anything to drink?"  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:20 pm
"I'm sure there is." Verenna cast her eyes about the room in search of a cup and a jug of water. When she found them, she quickly got up, poured a glass, and brought it back to R'lan.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:51 pm
R'lan drank the water gratefully. "I assume I was poisoned. Is that correct?"  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:53 pm
"Yes. Minoa said it was poison Hemlock." It was almost a question the way Verenna said it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:30 pm
R'lan nodded slowly. "I'm glad you're here Verenna."

You should rest, Mine.  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:40 pm
"I'm glad you're alive," Verenna replied. "Do try to sleep, or Minoa will have my hide." But she smiled as she threatened him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:57 pm
R'lan gave her back the cup and relaxed. He drifted slowly back to sleep.  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:54 pm
Verenna took the cup and set it on a nearby table. He was so peaceful to watch, the green rider found herself thinking. With a quick thought, her green firelizard swooped in the room and obediently curled up at R'lan's side.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:20 pm
Thilwen Nimlondiel
Minoa made her way swiftly to the lower caverns. She hated to leave R'lan especially after he had been poisoned but she felt M'gor should hear what had taken place from her. Spotting M'gor she made her way over to the Weyrleader. "M'gor, can I speak with you?" Minoa's tone was oddly flat and her eyes hard.

((Excuse me for jumping in here, but it looks like Selene might take a bit to reply and this is as much Lina's concern as it is M'gor's.))

Lina had entered the lower caverns just after Minoa, noting her determined walk as she made her way to where M'gor was sitting. Her flat tone alerted Lina that something was definately wrong.

She is worried, Mith offered her rider's silent query. There is something wrong with Ellorth's rider. He feels unwell.

Unwell? Lina frowned at this. Riders did not often feel "unwell". Isolated as they were in their Weyrs, they were not exposed to the same illnesses as Holders and Crafters. Quickening her stride, Lina caught up to the healer.

"Minoa, what's wrong?" she asked, keeping her voice low so that none of the riders near them would hear. "Mith says R'lan feels...unwell. What happened?"  

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:54 am
"He drank some klah from a mug treated with poison hemlock," Minoa replied in the same low voice.  
Ierne Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff