Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:12 pm
Hayato was at the bottom of the stairs. "Hey Kylo."

Ayame sighed. She mumbled something and her eyes opened. "Not again."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:41 am
Kylo looked down the stairs and then stopped walking and then ran. "HAYATO!!!" she said loudly. She jumped on Hayato knocking him down as she kissed him. She got up and then looked down at him. "ummm....im uhh..." she touched her lips. "im sorry..." she finally spit it out after a bit.

"whats wrong Ayame...dear?" He sat up a little and looked at her  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:17 pm
"Best dream ever and I didn't know that my father had the most annoying voice ever...it was skeaky and...wait that was Kylo's voice wasn't it?" Ayame blushed and sat up.

Hayato got up and smiled. "It's ok." He brushed himself off anf hugged Kylo. "I'm sorry Kylo about the whole thing..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:50 pm
He laughed "your so silly" he grabbed her lifting her up makeing her sit ontop f him he leaned up a little "but thats why i love you." He nuzzled your nose with his and smiled lightly as she chuckled.

"m.mm...oh...right....no....its fine." she looked up at him in the eyes "its ok really...its in the past....are you hungry Hayato?" she said quickly changeing the sbject as she grabbed his hand running down tot he kitchen. She stood as she staired at the cook "Cheif....i want food.....now."

"Yes madame" he went in the kitchen and came back out in 1 minute and rolled out ten karts "take your pick."  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:22 pm
"Uhh sure...." Hayato smiled and waited for Kylo to make a choice.

Ayame smiled and stopped blushing, thinking about what they were going to do with Kylo after she had her twins. "Once she has her babies I guess Hayato can take care of her. Not saying that I want to get rid of her..." She got up and went to get clothes on. "But he can take good care of her."

"And he will..." Hiroshi walked through the portal and closed it. "We put something into his system to make sure he won't turn rouge...ever again." He looked at Kaleb, then at Ayame.

Ayame looked at Hiroshi and shook her head, walking into the bathroom.

Hiroshi nodded and looked at Kaleb. "Hayato is with Kylo right now. Just to give an update. Good day....oh and give this to Ayame." He gave Kaleb the note and disappeared.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:28 pm
He put the note on the desk and then scratched all over his head and then shook his head. "well...i don't know...i mean....they are my babys aswell....i sure would like to take care of them atleast until the can walk. I mean your baby or babys aren't going to be born for a long while ill have time.....wont I?" He thought in his head...he really didn't want someone that kylo just met to take care of his new borns. Kylo was dressed in a long black shirt that had wing sleeves and it came to her middle back thigh if she bent over everything would be visible. So she tryed not to move so much and stuff....her kimono wouldn't fit her anymore. her stomach was probably getting big from the babys/  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:35 pm
"I can take care of them. But do you think Kylo would mind?" She said from the bathroom. She got dressed and came out with a black boddess and a short skirt. "She has a say in it sense it only is just her's and your's....what the hell were you having sex with her anyways? Weren't you dating someone named Kumary or something?" She mumbled, putting on her shoes. Ayame got up and got the note, openning and reading it. "Well it's the season to have kids isn't it? Hiro, Ayu's sister, is having triplets. I swear her husband can only get her pregnant and do nothing else."

Hayato was looking at the ceiling, thinking about yesterday. Ayame would forgive him it was just everyone else though...would Kaleb even let me near her if he saw me again?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:32 am
"no...i don't think so....Kylo is a very good mother...she has trained for this moment while she was pregnant and i don't htink she willw ant you to take care of them...but i do not want Hayato to take care of them until they can atleast walk....if he takes care of them from there birth i can't risk them calling him daddy and not me." He rubbed the back of his head "what...no i wasn't.......i didn't date anyone....i only flirted...because i finally realised that girls liked me but...i didn't wnat a commitment to them so i just firted Kumary was a girl that just followed me around."

Kylo turned around looking at Hayato and then grabbed his arm. Hayato?.......d....do y...you like me?" She looked up at him with rosey red cheeks as she blushed.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:45 pm
Hayato ran his fingers through his hair and smiled, nodding. "Yeah alot."

Ayame shrugged, flipping her hair. "Yeah whatever." She looked at Kaleb and her electric blue eyes stood out from her pale skin. "So if you don't want a commitment to them why did you ask me to marry you?" Ayame looked lifeless against the wall, her chest going up and down slow as the only indicator she was alive. Plus she thought Kaleb just put himself in the worst position ever to be in with a fiancee.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:29 am
Kaleb got up he had boxers on. He walked over to her and grabbed her body spinning her around and pulling her close "don't you ever think that i want to be with kylo more then you....i do not feel that way about her anymore. But Ayame baby..........those are my babys....i can't let some stranger that i hardley know and that hurt you. take care of my new borns.....i will be there for you ever time you call no matter if im feeding on the the babys ok.....we have time before you have birth...we have lots of time....i bet you that they will start walking maybe a week before you give birth....i love you ayame...and i don't want you to think any less." He grabbed her body and then put her head to his chest. "you can not ever think something such as that..." a single tear ran down his cheek. It sadened him that his beloved thought that he was makeing a commitment to someone else other then her.

Kylo blushed even more and then kissed him out of impulse. She was going to pull away after that because she relised what she had done. but his lips were so soft and warm. she couldn't stop.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:07 pm
Ayame sighed and pulled away. She wiped away his tear and smiled. "Thats what I wanted to hear. He didn't hurt me, I should have stopped coming close to him but I did it for Kylo because if I pushed him to be normal then he wouldn't have to be killed." Ayame shrugged. "I'm fine now and he won't turn rouge anymore. Kylo will be safe I promise you." She sighed. "I've become way to soft....I would have killed someone by now...."

Haruko walked through a portal and shook, all the water on her from the rain. "The caves blew up. Humans have been mining and they found some of our hideouts."

Ayame growled, clinching her fists. "I hate humans. Did anyone get hurt or die?"

"Hiro's husband got hurt but it is minor and he should pull through." Haruko looked lifeless and tierd.

"I looked...no one is there anymore. We cleared out the humans and put a sheild over the town." Hiroshi appeared beside Haruko and put a hand on her shoulder. "We just wanted to tell you because you and Ayu are the leaders of the clan."

Hayato kissed Kylo back, holding her hand.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:06 pm
Kaleb walked away and into the restroom and got dressed he desided to dress the way he used to dress when he first met ayame. He walked out his pocket watch in his pocket but the cold chainw as hanging out. The only thing different was his claw he didn't have that with him. She put his hands in his pockets and then leaned over to ayames ear wispereing but in a deep voice as his lips light touched her ear "Ayame dear....im sure breakfast is ready by now, are your hungry?"

Kylo felt his hand she squeezed it as he kissed her back. She was so overwelmed he was an exselent kisser. She melted in his arms as she layed her head on his chest.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:29 pm
Ayame nodded. "Get Ayu. She has more of killing human experience. Try not to kill yoursleves."

"I won't garentee it." Haruko smiled and it was more innocent that you would like on a girl that could kill alot of people with her mind and one blink. She disappeared with Hiroshi.

"Ok let's go..." She looked at Kaleb up and down and smiled. "I missed that look alot." She kissed his cheek and walked out and down the stairs, halfway. Ayame saw Hayato and Kylo, smiling and whispering to Kaleb. "I told you they are cute together."

Hayato heard Ayame but didn't want to let go of Kylo.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:23 am
"yea..i know you do...thats why i wore it....and ill wear it a lot more." He smiled and then heard what she said and looked down at the two "baby i understand that and i have nothing against them being together.....the thing that is bothering me is that i wont let him be the father to my children....he can be a father figure...but i don't know what i do if they started calling him daddy." He sighed "look at it this way. would you let someone take care of your new born baby and you just met them....and im not talking about a baby sitter." He wrapped an arm around ayame pulling her close as they stopped a few steps from the ground. "please.....if you love me....you will back me up. what if Kylo took care of your baby or babys and they started calling her mommy....would you feel like a part of you just died?" He kissed her lips and then her head. "never mind this talk its bringing me down...lets just go eat...we can all four talk about later.....i promise." He grabbed her waist and started walking down the stairs again as they walked in the kitchen he smirked "hi.....you two haveing fun?" He smirked againa nd then pulled ayames chair out and as she sat down he pushed it in and he sat himself

Kylo looked up at him not looking anywhere else but his eyes. She was about to kiss him again but she heard Kalebs voice and then she stopped. She blushed in embarresment and then ran over to the table.

"Kylo dear where is your kimono?" He looked at what she was wearing he laugh at the though he had. ~that used to be my shirt until she took it i can't belive she still has it....i doubt it fits anymore.~

"ahh....it doesn't fit anymore...i have to wait until these bugers are out of me so i can wear it again." She smiled and had a hand on her stomach. "don't get me wrong ayame dear...i love the role of mother hood...but you will not belive how much energy these things suck out of you...it took me forever to get used to it."  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:46 pm
Ayame nodded and shrugged. "I got that when I have my family around...they are so tiersome..."

Hayato pulled out Kylo's chair and then pushed it in when she sat, shaking his head. "Thanks cuz...love you too." He smiled and sighed.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff