Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon legendz(UPDATED 11/20/07) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r girls less interested in RP than guys?
  Yes
  no
  maybe
  who gives a crap!?>:<
View Results

starlight parade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:37 pm
“Depressed? ...I’m not sad. I’m okay! Really!” The blonde told Chase with a small, weak smile. She stared at Hawkmon’s, Aquilamon now, Digi-volved form. It looked....brilliant. She glanced at Wanyamon and sighed. ‘Will Wanyamon be like that?’ She thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:31 pm
"WOOOAHHH!! UGGGH, ouch."Rick was thown aside and landed in a bush.Coronamon landed on his feet and rushed over to rick."you ok buddy?" sweatdrop yeah, never better. Check out James and Hawkmon, he's bigger now and has horns." Rick and Coronamon looked in awe as the battle began.  

oreck01

Zero slater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:43 pm
"We'll never get there at this rate all this digimon coming after us man"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:44 pm
"lets have some fun with this," luke said laughing with gulimon  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:43 pm
"I'm havin fun right now." said Chase still riding the Drimogemon. "How much more fun could it get?" "Please don't ask that or something bad will happen." said Patamon clinging on to Chase's head.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:43 am
"hey its funner when we get in trouble,' luke said laughing  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:32 pm
Now stronger and faster than before, Aquilamon slammed his horns into Drimogemon's body with the force of a bullet. "Grand Horn!" Drimogemon was knocked off his feet and landed on his back. Seizing the opportunity, Aquilamon circled around and released a blast of rings from his mouth. "Blast Rings!" Drimogemon collapsed on the ground, and stopped moving. James breathed a sigh of relief, but slipped off of Aquilamon as he leaned back to relax. "Whoa!" As he fell, Drimogemon suddenly sprang back to life, and held his drill-like nose underneath the place where James was falling. Out of desperation, James spun around and held his shield downwards, hoping that it would cushion him from the undoubtedly painful impact. As he slammed into the drill, there was a cracking noise, and Drimogemon's nose shattered as thousands of feather-like spikes shot out of the shield. Then, Drimogemon's body shattered into bits of data, and he was no more. "Whew...that was quite a hassle..." As James continued his discent, Aquilamon grabbed him, then landed on the ground before dedigivolving back to Hawkmon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:21 pm
Akina rushed over to James. “Um..Are you okay?” She asked quietly. Wanyamon bounced over to Hawkmon and exclaimed about how Hawkmon looked so cool as Aquilamon. Akina sweatdropped hearing the conversation, but turned her attention back to James.  

starlight parade

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:28 pm
"james, ure da man!! blaugh " rick ran to james and aquilamon."Hawkmon, u got biger now."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:20 pm
Hawkmon turned to the others. "Yes, yes, I am very aware that you were impressed with my digivolved form, but shouldn't we be focusing on continuing our journey? We should have been at the temple by now, anad we let outselves be distracted by too much already." James got to his feet, shakily but steadily. "He's right; we've wasted enough time as it is. We have places to go, so let's get to them."  

Chikyu Kodomo

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:01 pm
"well check out mr.serious." Rick realized james had changed a little bit just like he did.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:56 pm
Chase walks over to James. "You look a little air sick. Are you alright." said Chase looked from James to Aquilamon. "When can I get a ride?"  

Mavruck

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:00 pm
Hawkmon glanced up at Chase. "I'm not giving anyone a ride anytime soon; we have to get moving!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:31 am
[Wow, I haven't updated for a long time]

Akina looked the the others. Tension, she felt tension between them and she didn't like it.
"Um... Let's get going" Akina pronounced softly.

starlight parade

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:56 am
(hey can any of you join my air gear rp its really cool)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games