Submit

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:43 pm
Ri walked into the living room just as Hanna said she found the DVD.

"Wonderful! I've been meaning to watch it as well. I don't have a lot of time to watch DVD's, or anything in general. I'm usually too busy taking photographs and sketching clothing designs for class and "my future." But I must say. I am really glad for this afternoon of relaxing and blowing everything and everyone off. school must be getting done for the day right about now, huh. Well, lets start the DVD!" Ri said with a large ear to ear grin.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:45 pm
"Agreed!" Hanna smiled putting in the DVD and allowing the credits to play. "i heard that this was a good chick-flick, but also and amazing musical and story line too!" she beamed as the menu popped up. She obediently pressed play so existed. "Hey?! Do you have blanket and pillow I can barrow?"  

unguluck

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:31 pm
"I"ll be right back," Rianna said with a grin as she hurried upstairs to dig out her pillows and blakets from her room.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:09 pm
"So do you still want to take the karate lesson now we have 8 miniutes so however you want to go dressed is fine by me but make your decision without taking as long as possible" and Somano looked at the clock and turned back to look at Isaac waiting for his decision  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:42 pm
Rianna came back down stairs after a few minutes of digging. She was carefully balancing a couple of blankets and what seemed to be about a dozen pillows.

"I didn't know how many you would like. I know I like a lot of pillows when I lounge around. So, are you a big Beatles fan, Hanna?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:27 am
Hanna's eyes perked up at the mention of The Beatles. "Love them?!" she exclaimed happily helping herself to some blankets and pillows. "I love them! My favorite song by them is Hey Jude!!!!" she smiled even broader. "Do you like them too Ri?" she asked rearranging her blankets like a next around her and the pillows up against the side of the couch. She felt strangely comfortable here, even though she only know Ri for a little while.  

unguluck

HaloNaruto11

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:16 pm
(sorry I haven't been posting to often)

Adam hears the Beatles name and looks. "The Beatles, I like them but I say that Guns n' Roses and The Rolling Stones are better." He takes out iPod and lissons to Dragonforce while walking to his next class.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:08 pm
HaloNaruto11
(sorry I haven't been posting to often)

Adam hears the Beatles name and looks. "The Beatles, I like them but I say that Guns n' Roses and The Rolling Stones are better." He takes out iPod and lissons to Dragonforce while walking to his next class.

Umm... Halo... Rianna and Hanna are in Rianna's living room watching a movie.

If you aren't going to post often that is fine...but please read the posts you've missed before you post. That way you don't sound like a complete idiot.  

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:19 pm
Rianna grinned at Hanna.

"I like the Beatles, but I'm a bigger Bob Dylan fan. But they were so close back in the 60s. I mean they heavily influenced each others music, so it is honestly hard to choose. But I would have to say Dylan... Sorry, I'm rambling. I get excited easily when it comes to music." Rianna said with a blush.

Lets start the movie Ri said as seh covered herself with a blanket up to her neck and a pillow on her stomache.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:21 pm
(sorry, I havent been reading what everyone said so I just put random crap. I don't want to read something that is about 1.5 minutes long.)

Adam rushes to the bathroom in his own home and toilet explodes. "WHAT THE HELL!!! NOT AGAIN!!! scream " Comes out with toilet water and toilet paper all over self. mad "I'm going to get the Jackass who put the fire crackers in my toilet." Everyone who lived near Adam heard the explosion and what he said.  

HaloNaruto11

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:19 pm
HaloNaruto11
(sorry, I havent been reading what everyone said so I just put random crap. I don't want to read something that is about 1.5 minutes long.)

If you don't want to read what other people wrote, then why are you RPing. How are we suppose to be taking your seriously? If you aren't going to be serious, or at least contribute to the RP in an intelligent way, then I would ask that you not spam up the thread, please.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:25 am
Hey everyone. I am going to be out of town, and without a computer until Sunday. Just to let you all know I won't be here posting.

Have a great time!  

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

HaloNaruto11

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:15 am
karamon101
HaloNaruto11

If you don't want to read what other people wrote, then why are you RPing. How are we suppose to be taking your seriously? If you aren't going to be serious, or at least contribute to the RP in an intelligent way, then I would ask that you not spam up the thread, please.

I read it but after I read a 500 page book for 1 hour, I really don't want to read at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:17 am
Adam goes out side and washes all the toilet crap off with his garden hose. He looks around and then goes back into his room and plays guitar. The volume is so high that everyne is yelling at him to turn it down.  

HaloNaruto11

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:35 pm
HaloNaruto11

I read it but after I read a 500 page book for 1 hour, I really don't want to read at all.

then, all I have to say about that is don't RP if you don't feel like reading.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff