Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndicate-Saber

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:17 am
Garet followed the Renamon to a clearing and found himself looking straight at the shining, glistening lake of the Dragon Eye. It was absolutely huge in size. Big enough to hold 10 Whamons. He could barely see the other side it was so far away. Though what he saw was clear. A Betamon and his tamer going to attack the girl tamers Patamon.

"Gaomon look"

Garet pointed out to Gaomon whee the incident was happening.

"We've gotta stop him" Gaomon quickly said

"Yeh. I know that but how the hell are we supposed to get across their?

"Allow me!" Renamon said in a cocky way as

She leaped strong with her hind fox legs all the way across the lake

"Oh great what is she doing?" said Garet rhetorically as he knew just what she had in mind though he didn't know that she could jump the whole lake.

Renamon landed gracefully right infront of the Betamon and blocked the Bubble Attack

"Do you like to bully other digimon? Then maybe you should push me around for a bit?" she said luring in Betamon

Garet and Gaomon started to run as fast as the could around to colloussus sized lake to try a stop the fighting  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:01 am
"Huh?" Kaya spun around and stared wide eyed at the Renamon a few metres away from her, immediately and out of pure instinct she grabbed Patamon and held him to her chest as if to protect the much smaller digimon from harm. The little child digimon whimpered silently and pressed closer to the heat of his tamers body while staring at the two other digimons who had appeared out of no where. Finally the red haired girl realised what had almost happened and her eyes burned with anger and fury, all of the hell fire directed on Betamon and his tamer entirely "Who are you!? How dare you attack us!!"
Dorumon snarled and whipped his tail through the air in anger, fur bristled shimmering. The half dragon, half fox digimon bared its teeth and scowled at the Betamons human while placing itself between the two stranger digimons and his tamer. Kaya saw a new boy with a Gaomon approach and held Patamon with one hand while reaching down to snatch her black and pink digivice from her belt. Who the hell were these guys?

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:44 pm
I was bored ... look, this is the scene from our rp!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:33 pm
[[Nagato, duftmon, enter from tropical jungle.]]

Nagato flew overhead, and saw the tamers that were having a dispute, he shot down on duftmon, right in-between the two tamers. Duftmon went back into his digivice, and gaomon came out.
"I have been sent by the sweepers organization to end this dispute! Digisoul, charge! Overdrive!"
Gaomon digivolved into mirage gaogamon, shortly after into burst mode, right in front of the other gaomon. Mirage gaogamon burst mode stood between all the rookies, intimidating the hell out of them.
"Are there any real reasons to fight? If not, then I would ask all of you to leave, or...."
Metal seadramon, gran locomon, darkdramon, dorugoramon, and Duftmon all shot out of nagato's digivice, and hovered above. Surely, six mega level digimon would be intimidating to rookies.....  

Amias Nicht

Syndicate-Saber

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:56 am
Garet stood at the spot he was standing and shuddered in fear

Garet realized something

"You look familiar. How did you get all these digimon? Plus we weren't here to fight we came to find Azulongmon. Do you know where he is?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:13 pm
"No, I have no clue where he is at this time, and I will never, for that matter."  

Amias Nicht

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:11 am
( Aren't you only allowed to have 3 digimons at once in the rp?)

Kaya seethed "Hey show off! Tell your creepy companions to back off, they are scaring Patamon!!" The small creme and brown digimon stared at the huge digimons with eyes widened in fear before it burrowed its face against its tamers white tank top " And even if we wanted to fight you have no right to interrupt us because WE were attacked FIRST! So i suggest you call those things back!" The red haired girl held the whimpering child digimon closer to her chest while Dorumon scowled at the higher level digimons, he looked up at his partner only to receive a dismissive shake of her head
" Don't do anything Dorumon, i dont want to spend the next hour fighting this guy"

" But mistress, i could change shape and beat him so easily!"
" I know but.. Not now kay?"
The purple digimon growled silently and sat down at his mistress feet with eyes all but glowing red in anger, just to be sure however, Kaya still held the black digivice tightly in her left hand. An annoyed sigh slipped from the girls pale lips as she turned towards the blond haired boy with the Gaomon, at least HE seemed to be okay.. and kinda cute..
She tipped her head towards some high mountains far off in the distance
" Azulongmon lives in the File mountains, met him once myself. But why are you looking for him, he´s not exactly a very nice guy"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:35 pm
((Well, then a TON of people are breaking the rules. So, I think we should just go with the flow, since when you have a ton of digimon, you'll want to send them all out at once, right?))
"I do not fight those who have not made moves against each other, unless this has already happened. And it any of you-"
Nagato stopped and listened to dorumon's comment.
"Ah, changing shape. A metamormon, perhaps?"  

Amias Nicht

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:52 am
(okie-dokie)

" Oh dont be silly" Kaya smiled sweetly at Nagato and tilted her head innocently " He meant digivolving, Metamormon is just a fairytale figure, he doesnt really exist.. ehm.. i think"
Patamon tilted his head in confusion since he was fairly sure that last time he checked Dorumon was Metamormon but kept his mouth shut just in case. Kaya looked at Nagato, this guy made her uncomfortable.. it was like standing in front of a police officer.. and with all the things she had done for the demonic digimons, escaped the angel headquarters after being held captioned there, stolen digivices from their tamers after destroying their digimons, blowing up half of downtown network city in a fight against HiAndromon.. Of course no one other than the angel digimons knew she was serving Lord Chaos Lucemon yet, but she still felt somewhat paranoid when standing in front of a person emitting as much authority as this one. It was so much easier to be brave and uncaring when she was in that ridiculous costume and was "The Blood soaked Princess", Lucemons only apprentice, standing here as just Kaya was making her nervous.
She sighed, walked over to one of the large rocks near the lake and sat down with a huff "What a day..." Then instantly her face lit up, her eyes glittered " Hey! Me and my digimons were about to have a picnic" She waved her hand at a red basket not far from them with a chuckle "Would any of you care to join us? We have more than enough food to share.. Oh! And cookies!" She smiled at both tamers while swinging her legs back and forth, almost presenting the perfect image of a little girl.

Dorumon bowed slightly to Gaogamon before running over to grab the picnic basket and bringing it to his human partner. Patamon wailed in excitement and stared flying around the red haired girls head in circled "YAAAY! Cookies!"
Kaya giggled at her digimon and grabbed the little flying fur ball
" Easy Patamon, remember to breath little guy"
The small digimon just laughed and took a seat in his tamers lap, looking down at the food in the picnic basket expectantly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:16 pm
Gaogamon through confusion dedigivolved back to Gaomon

Garet walked upto Kaya to explain why he was looking for Azulongmon

"Well isn't like one of the digimon sovereigns?"

Gaomon rudely interupted

"That's right"

Garet got annoyed

"Yes. Thank you Gaomon" he said sarcastically

Garet continued to explain his story

"We were hoping he would..."

"...help us try to find a man named Gennai" again interrupted Gaomon

Garet turned to Gaomon and shot him a scowl

"Are you telling the story or Am I?"

Gaomon smirked and said "Sorry dude. Continue"

Garet sat down by the brink of the lake and started to explain his story to both Kaya and Nagato.

(BTW before I forget that is an awesome drawing Pummelmuss)  

Syndicate-Saber

Sakuharu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:06 pm
[[Takura, Agumon, enter from Tropical Jungle.]]

Takura and Agumon walked out of the brush next to the lake and emerged to the sunlight. Agumon began running straight to the lake and started drinking the water. Takura laughed at the little digimon and then turned his head to see other tamers in the area. He wasn't sure who they were so he didn't go over the them. "If they want to talk to me they'll come over." Takura thought to himself as he watched Agumon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:02 am
"So that is how it is" Garet said concluding his story of want he has done in the digital world so far.

How he got here the first place, when he fought the Kuwagamon, met Shayna and Komorimon (whom he is still looking for), went into Network and battled Andromon, how Gaomon battled a bunch of Datamon as MachGaogamon, how he changed into ChaosGaogamon when Garet was in trouble, how he turned back into a digiegg, how Garet nearly suffered and almost became close to death due to his condition afterwards, how he met Renamon and up to now why he needs to find Azulongmon.

Gaomon noticed another kid with an Agumon over by the lake about 20 ft away from them to the right.

"Who's that kid? Does anyone know him?"

Garet took a peak at the two of them he replied with

"Nope. Never seen them before"  

Syndicate-Saber

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:12 am
Kaya stared at the other newly arrived tamer
An agumon, if i stole him and send his tamer home Lord Lucemon would be pleased.... But i cant, not here in front of the others
" I think i saw him in network city once but i never talked to him..." She raised an arm and started waving at the other tamer with a broad smile "HEY YOU! WANNA COME OVER AND TALK, WERE HAVING A PICNIC!!" She turned back to Garet "That's sound pretty exciting, you've had a hard time in the digital world huh?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:45 am
Takura turned to the other tamer and just smiled to himself. He whistled to Agumon. The little digimon turned his head to his tamer and walked over to him. "What is it Takura? Is something wrong?" Takura just laughed and patted Agumon on the head. "No Agumon, it's just that those guys over there invited us to their picnic. You wanna go......" No sooner did Takura say picnic then Agumon darted over to the other tamers and began looking for food. Takura shook his head and laughed. He began walking over to the other tamers, waving at each to say hi.  

Sakuharu

_xXBlueR0seXx_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:12 pm
Raick walked over to the two tamers. "Whats up?" Raick sat down at the picnic (table/blanket). "Food!" Tentamon glared at the food then looked at Raick. "Hey,Don't look at me Tentamon! Ask those two!" Raick laughed a little while lecturing Tentamon.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games