Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] The Dark Pit (Great Demons HQ) + The Underworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:25 pm
Toan continue forward as the debris and wave of rocks came at him, But as he rushed forward he felled to the ground as what Beelzemon had done to him begin to take effect. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He grabbed his head and chest as he felt the intense pain inside of him. He felt the pain coursing through his entire body as he was losing control of himself. He had only face this pain once before, long ago. He was losing to insanity once again "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" Toan smashed his hand into the earth as he created a three inch creator. His eyes begin to changed from silver to black, tears streaking down his face "SOMEONE HELP ME!!" He was losing his control "Someone...Please......Help......Me..."

Toan found himself in complete darkness once again. He was Alone, alone and in pain. Someone! Anyone! Please....Help me..
The darkness around him suddenly disappear as suddenly Beelzemon was their in front of him "I admit you did great lasting up till now. It was enjoyable, but unfortunately your still to weak to defeat my curse. i wished to see you suffer a little more but Ogudomon has his order, You must die" Beelzemon reach forward with his claws as he was about to crush Toan. Someone...Anyone....it hurts....please....help me.... Beelzemon pulled back his claws and struck down "Even after death, I'll continue to protect everyone who needs me." a voice said as an image of an angel appear beside Beelzemon grabbing hold of his hand. Beelzemon eyes widen at the Angel "You! your suppose to be dead!" Toan looked up but of course he couldn't see who he was "This boy was somehow infused with me, so even in death, i will do what i can to protect his poor unfortunate soul. To right a wrong from back then. I couldn't do anything for him, but now i will help him." Toan instantly recognize who it was. He was one of the only angel who tried to help him but was executed for treason. "Dominimon!" The angel smiled down at Toan "It been a while....I'm sorry." Beelzemon had enough "To hell with you, He is mine!" Beelzemon pulled a gun and aim at the angel. he was about to fire when the gun was jerked away from him as Toan had stood up and grabbed hold of the gun "I belong to no one..." Dominimon begin to turn to smoke as he enter into Toan. "Damn you Damn you Damn you DAMN YOU!" Beelzemon struck with his claw right at Toan face but Toan Blocked it with his other hands. He looked up as his eyes had turn back from black to silver. he was gaining control. "You do not control me, Your curse cannot hope to defeat me. I'll accept your gift but I will be the one to profit from it. NOW DISAPPEAR!" Beelzemon screamed as he stepped back and vanished. Toan was instantly snapped back to reality. He stood up as he had raged ,and some how, hope to motivate him forward. he once again rushed forward toward the giant Ogudomon.

Hao (Imperialdramon pm) Hold out his hand and used Giga Death to blast through the rocks. The effort and the attack of the demon lord drain most of hsi energy as he de-digivolve back to patamon and the energy return to Toan digivice. Toan jump through one falling rock to another helping him climb up high into the air above the Ogudomon. Toan took off his white jacket as he used it as shield for the rocks flying at him, very little protection. Sakuyamon kept the mega lord busy by sending dozens of flaming blue fox right at Ogudomon. The effort also drained her energy as she reverted back to her rookie form. Two of his digimon is down for the fight

I Thank You my friends Toan though as he felt both the digimon strength in his digivice. he landed on top of the Ogudomon and rushed forward as fast as he could, but the giant digimon spun around causing Toan to fall forward as he felled from the demon lord back and felled toward the earth. just as he was about to fall to his doom, Toan reach his arm out as he grab onto something that kept him from his death. It was one of the sword from Ogudomon back. He quickly try to pull himself up but as he did so the sword begin to slip off the demon lord causing Toan to fall along with it.

Anubismon, as he was losing the remainder of his strength, Teleported in time to catch Toan and fly him to the ground in a safe distant. He then de-digivolve into his rookie form as his energy slip into Toan digivice. "Thank you all of you" Toan said as all his digimon was out. Toan had only one chance to tip the scale in his favor and it was now or never. With the demon lord still in hand, Toan hold the sword out in front of him as he closed his eyes and concentrate.

"Suffer My Wrath!"
Toan felt the scream blasting through his mind as he felled to his knee. Just that one word was enough to almost knock him out
"To awake me again from my slumber, you must be very foolish!"
The voice then took a look at who had contacted it
"So it you, i heard rumors you might be around. What do you want?"
The voice said in a irritated manner. "I Want you to assist me" Toan said simply. It was not a request, it was an order. The voice was silent for a moment till it burst out laughing
"And tell me why i should i help you. Forget about helping you, how about i blow you to pieces instead?"
Toan gave a very ugly smiled, one of cruelty and Sadism "Help me and I'll free you, obey me and I'll restore you" Toan said simply "My power is enough to call you out and set you free of your curse." The voice was silent for so long Toan begin to wonder if it was asleep till
"You invitation does seem tempting, and i see many possibility with you that will keep me entertain. Even if i wished to help you, not that im saying that i am, This spell can only be broken by a fallen angel, and your obviously human."
Again Toan smiled "I'll take that as a deal"

Toan snap back to reality as he found himself alone again. He begin to get to work. He slash the blade over the palm of his hand as he begin to chant an ancient release spell he had learn from a wisemon long ago. The sword begin to glow purple and black as a symbol form around the sword. it was the symbol of lust. The Sword begin to shatter to pieces as slowly, a shadow of a tall digimon appear behind Toan. He stopped chanting and without looking behind him, said one word "Lilithmon"

Lilithmon begin to raised her fan as she felt free for the first time i a long time but her eyes widen as she felt most of her strength gone "Tch, so i wasn't able to regain full power." she looked at Toan and said "You have released me so i shall honored my end of the bargain. But most of my energy was stolen by Ogudomon when i was trapped in the sword and was used to create a replica later, which you defeated. in order for me to assist you, I need your strength" Toan nodded as he accepted his fate. Lilithmon smiled as she bent over and kissed Toan on the cheek and in doing so, begin to suck the angelic energy from him, fueling her own energy. As this was happening, His digivice begin to glow as she too absorb those energy of his unconscious digimons.

After what seems like hours (Only 5 minutes) Toan collapse to his knees as he was out of energy. Lilithmon wipe her lips and smiled, she didn;t have enough energy to go full on battle with the demon lord, but enough to fulfill her agreement. She turned to faced the Ogudomon. With her gone, his power was reduce 1/7th of it strength. She raised her fan as she charged all of her energy for one blow "Phantom Pain!" She fan her fan as she sent a blast of energy flying right at the Ogudomon with full power. the energy ball disappear as a dozen more dark energy ball appear on all side of the demon lord and struck down on him from all side.

Lilithmon begin to shrink as she used all her energy. She begin to glow purple as she teleported to Toan digivice. She appear in the digivice curled up in a ball "I used up too much energy and i need to sleep to regain it. I did all i could, so the rest is up to you." Toan smiled as he too begin to fall into unconsciousness. he had used his last chance, and gave the others the chance to defeating the mega demon lord. Weather he win or lose, live or die, he did all he could. Now the rest was up to the remaining 5 tamers. He was putting his faith in the tamers of light light to finish this. Toan hit the ground, and faded out of consciousness. This battle was over for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:48 pm
((Holy s**t... I have to run an errand, but when I get back, I'll read this... then I'll edit in a reply eek ))  

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:52 pm
(It a post of tears, laughter, and joy!)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:21 pm
((Wow, it's amazing! Best post I've seen during the entire event!))
Ogudomon staggered as he felt the power leave him. Who was this tamer, that he could turn Lilthmon against him, and defeat Beelzemon's hold on him in the same hour. Never mind, now was the time to strike, he could insure this tamer never interfered again. He lifted his massive foot, starting to use his Gradus attack, to flatten this nuisance, when a blur swept down out of the sky. Valkyrimon had finally caught up, and swooped in, grabbing Toan, and wormon in the nick of time. The Gradus attack hit the earth, and set up a second wave of earth, trailing valkyrimon, gaining on her. She flew up hoping to gain altitude on the wave, but it washed over her, blocking her from view. For a second, the wave appeared to stop, hanging motionless, before ice and rubble flew in all directions as Valkyrimon burst up from the shallow grave.  

endinglight

endinglight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:35 am
endinglight
endinglight
endinglight
endinglight
endinglight
((Any way here's how it's gonna work! I'm going to make a massive post here, and everyone else will post in the order they finished their quest, so like this:
Toan 4 posts this tamer's turn now
Techno-san 3 posts
Draco 4 posts
Kira 4 posts
Rae 5 posts
Endinglight 4 posts
You must wait until the person above you has posted before posting again. I will only post my actions when it comes around to my turn, but may post how the enemy reacts out of order from my turn. If you post out of order, or don't wait your turn, it will take away from your chances of being chosen by me as the best RPer during my event. To see why this should matter to you, please check my Tamer Profile. Anyway, here we go!!!!!!))
((New rule edited in on 11/12/09
If someone does not post within 24 hrs of the person before them, then they are forfieting their turn. If this happens 5 times, then they will no longer have a turn until they PM me and explain why they couldn't get on/post for a school week's worth of time....))

just as soon as i get to post XDD then we'll have all the nescesary components here...))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:10 pm
Dax smiled.
This would be the end of it.
With the help of UltimateChaosmon and everyone else....they would defeat Ogudomon.
He smiled as he held up his digivice.
And then is eyes turned black and grey as he froze.
It was cold, raining. He was bleeding from head to toe as he crawled through the streets.
Thunder...
Lightning...
Blood...
It was over.
He couldn't hold on any longer.
It was all because he got too hopeful to see a movie. He was thinking "This movie will be so awesome!" He was finally 13, old enough to see it!
The words rang through his ears as he shouted them to his father.
"You abuse me mentally and physically, but you give me everything I want! You're a horrible father!" He was angry that he couldn't see the movie that day, so he spat everything he held inside his entire life.
His mom walked in just as his dad slammed his fist into his son's face.
Dax fell to the floor, sputtering blood.
His mom shrieked as she dropped her magazine.
"Dakota!?! What are you doing!?" She shrieked at her husband.
Yeah, Dax was a junior. Dax was short for Dakota. Jr.
He was used to pain from his Dad's abuse. His mom never saw it. Until now.
But this pain was much worse.
"I'm teaching our ungratful son a lesson!" He grabbed Dax by the neck, picking him up.
"I'm taking out the trash." He said simply. His little sister, Gwen, started crying as she hugged her mom's leg.
Dax's father laughed as he literally stuffed the 13-year-old boy in the back of his car. He slammed on the gas after turning the ignition.
A few tears strolled off of Dax's cheeks as he realized it was the end. His dad was probably gonna take him onto the streets or something.
It happened fast. It was a skull-cracking explosions as he was launched through the air.
His head slammed on the wall of an ally and he went unconcious
Thats how he ended up here, bloody and crawling on the streets.
When he woke up, he saw his father's dead body and a car on fire, rammed into a wall. He heard the sirens of a firetruck blaze down the town. He didn't want to be questioned, so he crawled away.
He still heard the sirens as he crawled.
He finally gave up.
His head rested on a friendly stray dog's fur.
He ended up naming that dog buddy and for a year, he had written a book using thrown-away paper and a pen on the streets. A publisher found it and had him write it on a computer and sell it.
He made a good living, renting an apartment and living with his new legally-owned dog, Buddy.
One day while writing a book, his computer glowed. He didn't think much of it until he found a weird pocket knife on his computer desk the next day. He pet his dogs head, smiling, before he went for a jog.
That was when he was slammed against the wall of an alley he was helping a little kid get their ball in. The kid thanked him and ran out as the gang came in.
They pointed their guns at Dax's head, grinning.
"We hear yous got some money with ya all the time. Give it." Dax shook his head, scowling.
"I have my wallet, but no money" He said as his neck was held tighter.
"Then give us ya wallet" He whispered.
Suddenly, thunder roared as a Magnamon walked through the alley, shining a beautiful light.
They shot their guns at the strange creature. Magnamon chuckled. He slammed his fist into the gangsters, kicking them through the air, etc.
Dax cornered himself, scared of the armored, lizard-like creature.
It smiled. The gansters shot their last bullets and ran off. Magnamon put a hand on Dax's shoulder as his pocket glowed. Dax slowly put his hand in his pocket to find a strange device which he now knows is a digivice.
Magnamon glowed and turned into a sorta blue puff with a mohawk.
Chibomon jumped onto Dax's head.
"Hi, I'm Chibomon!!!"

Dax gasped as he came back to his senses.
Why did he have such a flashback, right now?
"....We'll all die. I got too exited for something to happen...and it ruined everything" He concluded, putting his digivice down.
"Thats why I had that flashback. To warn me" He sighed.
Ultimatechaosmon very slightly shook his head.
In a whisper, although still quite loud voice, he said,
"Dakota...you are one of the powerful tamers that has helped create me. Unfortuanetly, your will isn't as strong as Rae's and Kaz's. But that is simply because you haven't endured as much.
For whatever reason...my power is bringing pack memories of the past...however...weather you choice to give me more power or not is your choice" He finished.
Dax thought over this, staring at the god-like digimon.
He held up his digivice.  

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:33 pm
UltimateChaosmon shone brighter, the power starting to roll off of him in tangible ways; the air was whipping up in all directions. The power reached Valkyrimon, who was still flying towards the tamers, and in her arms, wormon stirred, seeming to waken, and be moderately restored in strength. Ogudomon was suffering from the lost of lilithmon's power, but he was still twice as strong as his opponent, that is, until his opponent gained even more power. Now he only barely had the edge on this dangerous foe. Well no longer! He started lumbering towards the tamers, intending to trample them, and cut off the source of Ultimatechaosmon's increasing power. Ultimatechaosmon hesitated no longer either. He charged forward, his chaotic collection of limbs grappling with the massive demon, both coming to a stand still, locked in a titanic struggle.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:45 am
Alter watched as the two massive Digimon clashed. He could feel the power then emanated from them, the air was full of it. He would have to have his digimon work fast. "GranDracmon. NOW!" He called out. He had to end this, and when Ogudomon was busy and held in place he could attack. UltimateChaosmon was expendable.

GranDracmon obeyed his tamer, his lower mouths opening once again. "Dead Scream!" Their screams firing out towards the two massive digimon, attacking both at the same time. He was still in his shadow form, and the energy he had gained from UltimateChaosmon had increased the damage his Dead Scream would inflict.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:50 pm
The energy rolling off of the two digimon was overwhelming. The deadscream rushed towards the two titanic digimon, kicking up dust and creating a massive cloud. The two digimon were obscured by the cloud for a few seconds when a massive burst of air dispersed the cloud instantaneously, revealing that everything around the two titan digimon was obliterated. The areas directly behind the two massive foes, was still intact, creating an inverted shadow effect on the landscape. Meanwhile the titans themselves were comletely untouched, and even ignored what would have been an otherwise unstoppable attack. Valkyrimon landed with the tamers, depositing her pasengers, and turning to face the two unstoppable digimon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:52 pm
Cherubimon was really beat up from the attack, but she continued to give it all she had as she said to Crescemon, "Ogudomon only needs a good enough distraction before Ultimate Chaosmon finishes him off. Shoot dark arrows at my lightning bolts then ice arrows to freeze it to make a really strong combination!" as she started hurling lightning bolts at the Ogudomon. Crescemon did what she said reluctantly, not liking being commanded. He thought back to his horrible childhood in the village of the sky.

He had lived in a village of Coronamon and Lunamon's evolution lines. Typically every boy was a Coronamon, and every girl was a Lunamon. However, sometimes there was an odd mutation that made a female Sunmon or a male Moonmon. He was one of them. Ever since he was born he was made fun of by all of the Sunmon and the Moonmon as well. Everyone in the village, including the Apollomon and Dianamon would make fun of him. It didn't get any better once he digivolve to Lunamon, as Lunamon wears a small dress. He decided he had to digivolve himself to Crescemon, the one evolution that looks like it could be either gender, and then he had to stay a Crescemon forever, unless he wanted to get made fun of again. When he was a Lekismon, he ran away from his airborne village, plummeting down to Ruin Island. There, he digivolved to Crescemon and eventually met Kirashimu.

While the threw her lightning bolts, Cherubimon thought back to when she was still living in the Vaccine Sentinel Tower, before it became corrupt.

She was just a small Conomon when she was taken into the tower. Her parents dies fighting virus digimon and she was aadopted into the tower. She made many friends there, including a Zerimon. Her and Zerimon were inseperable and were the best of friends. As small digimon they would explore the huge tower together, and when they grew to champion level they would hang out together along with their other friends, an Angemon and a Kyuubimon. Cherubimon secretly had a crush on Gargomon but wouldn't tell him. As they grew to become ultimates, Rapidmon left the tower, saying that it was growing to become corrupt. She didn't know what he meant by that until she had become a mega. She noticed the humans that were being drained of their emotions, and Seraphimon was the one who had came up with the idea, breaking off their friendship. She left the tower just like Rapidmon had. She had wondered how Rapidmon and Sakuyamon were doing. That was why she liked Crescemon so much, because he reminded her of Rapidmon.

As Demiveemon cooked his steaks, he thought back to his very first steak.

He and Kirashimu had been travelling for days without any food and were extremely hungry. They had come upon some tracks as they drank from a nearby river. They had decided to follow them, thinking it would lead them to food and it did. They came upon a field of cows and there was a farmer with a Dobermon. They asked about the cows and he had told them that his father had brought several cows into the digital world and they had mated producing more. They had several cows so Kirashimu asked if they could have some steak from one of them, explaining their situation. He said they could as he killed a cow and cooked up some steak out of it, giving each of them a plate of steak and scrambled eggs, which he had take from one of his Akatorimon.. Kirashimu ate it happily as Demi had nervously taken a bite. It was the best thing he had ever tasted! He asked the farmer if he could learn how to cook them, so he showed him and gave him a few uncooked steaks for the road. They travel to that locvation every time they run out of steaks to reload. This place is also the location of another story, Kokatorimon's evolution story.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:08 pm
Ogudomon continued to shrug off the other attacks, but they were keeping it even. Every tme Ogudomon started to get the upper hand, the pesky gnats flitting about him would distract him enough to lose the upperhand. He couldn't afford to spare any attacks to strike them from the sky, so he was trapped, locked in combat with Ultimatechaosmon. AncientGarurumon knew he couldn't even scratch the massive demon, but he dd have a plan. He could feel ancientwisemon's presence, and started running towards the small outcropping of rock where the wise ancient had been observing the battle.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:10 am
The little splints of Rae's exploded digivice were still in her hand. She poured the fine powder on the ground. And they poured... like little snowflakes dancing through the air hitting the dark ground. A little light space appeared there. It got brighter and bigger the more splints fell on it. Suddenly it all shone bright and a digiegg appeared. It was white with several blue spots on it. Rae's eyes glowed. "Another digimon..." Renamon went to the egg and picked it up. It shook. "This egg seems to like the light that comes from our digimon." Renamon hold it to the light. Just a few seconds flew by and the egg began to crackle. A little white digimon appeared and smiled. Also Renamon seemed to feel weell in that light.
He closed his eyes and breathed. "It feels so... warm..." Suddenly Renamon shone bright and from one minute to another he digivolved into Kyuubimon again. "Your will is strong. It's so strong that it turns into pure energy. Pure light energy. But it's still not enough. Because Ogudomon is darkness. And we are still data." Rae took unbelieving the white digimon baby and cuddled it watching Ogudomon trapped inbetween of all the digimon.
"Go go UltimateChaosmon! Get it!"  

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

endinglight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:33 am
((D'awwww I love it! XD))

Ultimatechaosmon could feel it's tamers hopes and dreams, strengthing it to the limit. He was able to hold his ground against the evil god Ogudomon now, but he still couldn't destroy the beast yet, they were too evenly matched.
Ancientgarurumon made it to the out cropping where ancientwisemon was, and hailed him, "Ancientwisemon! These brave tamers need your aid. we must seal this evil away for the good of the entire digital world, and your portals are the only thing capable of having any chance of managing that."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:45 am
(Been busy will edit this later)  

The Sadistic Toan

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:10 am
(likewise)  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games