Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-ILLuSeN-x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:53 am
Hi my names Alice! i havno brothers or sisters *sniff* but i hav 2 great pet cats!
[ well a kitten and a 6 yr old cat ] info: age: 13
sex: female
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:20 pm
Hello everyone! My name is Sam, and yes, I'M A GIRL. I have two dogs, Pixie is a short-haired mini dachshund, and Jett is a siberian Husky. You can see a picture of Jett on my profile! He's so cute!  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Jinxy_Doll

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:17 am
Hi I live in the Upper Pen of Michigan on the border of Wisconsin.
I am married, 37 (pic on profile), two kids, 4 dogs, 3 cats now one just passed away last month, 2 birds.
How many animals does that make?...thats right 12!

Hoping to meet some new friends, see alot of you are worried about being OLD come on now! biggrin We are all kids at heart arent we? rofl
I know I am heart heart

Well if your looking to meet a new friend who is crazy , spunky, and sweet add me, I love making new friends biggrin

Hopefully you are active in the guild to find me eek
That or I am talking to mah self, but I guess I do that enough anyways should be used to aye? lol

It is a pleasure to be here and ty for accepting me, hope to talk with some of you soon 4laugh
Bye now wink

Oh BTW Happy Halloween!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:25 pm
Hey there,
My name is Brittany, Im 17 and live in Missouri, about 20 mins south of St.louis.

I have 5! cats. There names are Jade, Buddah, Tiger, Patches, and Momma kitty. I also have a bunch of fish.

I love animals and nature. 3nodding  

Bloodlusting_desires

Mr Rapeface

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:09 pm
Howdy, I'm Matthew AKA Shiro AKA Ryu. Fifteen years of age, Male, seven animals share our home and refridgerator. I have one dog, Butch(M, 12), two Cats, Blacky(M, less than 1) and Frenchy(M, 7), two Chinchillas, Harley(M, 3) and Oreo(F, 3), and two Turtles, Yurtle(M, 12) and Melody(F, 12). M and F indicate their gender, number is age. Our family believes if they start living in our garage, they're our family.

I live in Victorville, California, with my mom and brother.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:40 pm
I'm Alex (A.K.A - Lolly) I live in Wisconsin with my mom. I'm 15 years old... umm... I have two cats (Hannah is 7 and Candice is around 6?) and they are both mixed breeds. And I guess that's it! xd  

Lollypop13

Chevette

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:23 pm
Hey! My name's Rachel. I'm 18 and live in sunny California. I have a siamese cat, a cockatiel, and two goldfish that we won at our county fair...lol. I love animals, especially cats and ferrets.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:11 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Sedesla. (In case... my name disappeared or something.)

I currently have four Ecuadorian hermit crabs named Seph, Rabbit, and "The Twins", one tabby cat named Bandit, a red-eared slider turtle named Mad-eye Moody, and soon another longhair domestic cat. His name is Strider, and his owners can't keep him anymore- so I offered to take him in.

I've always had pets, previous ones include bettas, hamsters, gerbils, newts, dogs, and a rabbit. That was, of course, over the span of many years.

I have two dogs, technically, but when I moved out of my parents' house they stayed there. sad

I know a lot about training dogs and cats, and a great deal about hermit crab care. I've had mine for years. So if anyone has any questions, I'm glad to help. biggrin

Oh I forgot, I also have two goldfish that live in Moody's tank. We bought them as food, but he seems to have grown attached to them, so they're his roommates now. Their names are Bob & Steve.  

Sedesla

Anarcho Allison

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:39 pm
Hi everyone. I'm Allison. I got my first apartment recently, which naturally caused me to get a Beta, Murray. A couple of months ago my sister decided that she and her husband were too busy taking care of their baby to keep their parrot, so now I'm the owner of a yellow-naped Amazon (there's a picture of him in the pictures forum). He's a totally awesome pet, though. He's 6 years old and so he knows a tooooooooon of words, phrases, whistles, and songs. He's the most hilarious when he's in the shower (you have to bathe birds every once in a while or else they start to smell really musty), where he goes through his entire repitoire of songs (including opera songs, "Singing in the Shower," "Singing in the Rain," and "Happy Birthday." He's pretty damn fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:02 am
Hi there. I'm zoobu. 22 and live in Australia.
I have a kitty called Gizmo. She is a bit crazy but totally adorable and I love her more than anything.  

zoobu

Sherae

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:55 pm
Hi my name is kati. I love animals and work realy well with them. I am 14 years old and will be 15 on the 30th. I am a girl. i have 4 dogs fish adn a tirantula (cant spell)

dogs-
boxer(f)-sadie
germanshepherd(f)-jake(mike named her x.x)
jakes puppies- fat boy (m), speedy (m)

m-male
f-female  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:03 pm
Hi there!
I call myself minimoose!
I have a dog named Shadow And cat named Casey.
mrgreen mrgreen  

troublespirit

Hatelijk_en_bloeden

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:30 pm
I am Hatelijk. I am 19/f/Va, and enjoy the japanese culture, painting, reading and philosophy.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:43 pm
Hi biggrin
My name is Jen.
My age is seventeen.
I live in USA.
I am a female
I have 7 animals.
4 fishs: all are a kind of goldfish: white chocolate, jr. bubbles(bubbles died), winter, & big checks
1 dog: black lab: Coco
1 cat: very fat: Romeo
1 wild child that is my sister that acts like a dog
I love all kinds of animals heart  

jenniejen

Hilliona

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:30 pm
Hello I am Hilliona. My friends call me JayJay and Dory (refering to my "lovely" memory).

I am 13 and live in the US woohoo! I have a cat and a dog. I love wolves, and I think pigs are great pets because actually they are very clean animals.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games