Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:18 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
kage no neko
Wait, you're telling me it costs $300-$400 to have your dog spayed?
My mom got her dogs spayed at $20 each..

Does it vary by size of dog or something? Or is it by location..
In my area all dogs cost $120 to alter no matter the size. Cats cost $96-$120. An Aussie is a 40 pound dog when grown *some can get bigger and I seen some smaller* Its probably just how much her vet charges.
Oh. I think where my mom lives also is pretty gung-ho about getting rid of accidental litters and strays, so that might be part of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:21 pm
kage no neko
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
kage no neko

In my area all dogs cost $120 to alter no matter the size. Cats cost $96-$120. An Aussie is a 40 pound dog when grown *some can get bigger and I seen some smaller* Its probably just how much her vet charges.
Oh. I think where my mom lives also is pretty gung-ho about getting rid of accidental litters and strays, so that might be part of it.
Yeah. For me I rather pay the high amount of money for better pain meds since some places dont give the dogs and cats pain meds after the altering so they run fevers and is in pain. I do trust a shelter about an hour away to do it but otherwise I only trust the vets. *Very protective of pets*  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Pumona

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:41 am
kage no neko

Actually it was 250 to 350 for the spaying and 50 for the Microchip. My friend gets her dogs done for about $50 each in a van, but I like my vet and trust them even if I drive almost 90 miles round trip instead of the one in town.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:44 am
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
kage no neko
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
kage no neko

Yeah. For me I rather pay the high amount of money for better pain meds since some places dont give the dogs and cats pain meds after the altering so they run fevers and is in pain. I do trust a shelter about an hour away to do it but otherwise I only trust the vets. *Very protective of pets*

I completly agree, I drove almost 90 miles round trip to go to my vet since I trust them. The one right in town I went to once after we moved and the vet acted like he did not like animals.  

Pumona

Pumona

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:46 am
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
kage no neko
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
kage no neko

I completly agree, I drove almost 90 miles round trip to go to my vet since I trust them. The one right in town I went to once after we moved and the vet acted like he did not like animals.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:48 pm
I just love you so much my heart trembles, as I write a letter on the clouds~
The wind, will bring my heart up to you!

I'm 17 and I have to pay for my puppy and fish, while my parents pay for the rest of my animals. Even though my puppy was free, she costs a lot to take care of. I only feed her really good quality food, shots/vet care are expensive even with discounts and such, and she goes through toys like crazy. I have a job to help pay for her that only pays about $20 a month, I sell jewelry and pottery that I make whenever I can, and I have to do chores for money. Now I have to get her spayed, which is about $80 since she's under 3 pounds, which means I'll be spending the next month saving. But she's so worth it.

I miss you so much my heart cries out, as I write a letter on the clouds~
Just like rain, my tears fill up your heart!

zombie amoureux

Dangerous Lover

Purple Hyena

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:09 pm
letter on the clouds

You realize that this thread is from last year, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:55 pm
lilymu12
letter on the clouds

You realize that this thread is from last year, right?

Actually, I didn't look at the dates. But what does it matter? It's a guild, not like the regular forums.  

zombie amoureux

Dangerous Lover

Purple Hyena

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:20 pm
letter on the clouds

Just sayin', y'know? This isn't particularly relevant at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:28 pm
lilymu12
letter on the clouds

If the topic is a sticky it is an ongoing topic and can have people post in it all the time at any time. This topic is to let people that are wanting to get a dog know how much it cost to have one.  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Purple Hyena

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:32 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
lilymu12
letter on the clouds

If the topic is a sticky it is an ongoing topic and can have people post in it all the time at any time. This topic is to let people that are wanting to get a dog know how much it cost to have one.

Oh, it's a sticky? sweatdrop

My arguments are invalid, then.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:34 pm
lilymu12
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
lilymu12
letter on the clouds

^^ Its fine. Half the time I dont even look to see if its a normal topic or a sticky. LOL  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Purple Hyena

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:04 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
lilymu12
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
lilymu12
letter on the clouds

^^ Its fine. Half the time I dont even look to see if its a normal topic or a sticky. LOL

Yeah, same here, XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:36 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
eek this should be a sticky so people dont alwyas have to ask how much it would be to have a dog...
i agree now i know what my parents have to go through for my dog stressed sweatdrop xp  

MC scarlet96

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces