Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Darkened Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Soviet Russia, roleplay joins you!
  No, car drives you!
  No, baby births you!
View Results

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:47 pm
Kaida ran forward when he saw Avi fall not bothering to grab her sword he checked on her first.

"Are you ok?"

Kaida looked at her leg and winced. It was banged up and bad from the looks of it a healer or priest could fix it easy. Too bad I pissed off the people behind us by exsisting. Kaida floated her blade out of the dirt and it laid down deside her gently.

"Can you stand up?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:53 pm
Avillon attempted to and was able to put a lot of wieght on her leg that was alright, but only ended up falling to her knees in pain.

"Im fine...Just need to find balance...thats all." She was lying through her teeth. She was in pain, but didn't want to admit to it in front of Kaida. Avillon knew she had to put down her stubborn attitude for at least a moment.

"I dont think I can.."

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:01 am
Kaida rested a hand on her back and lightly he ran a hand on her wounded leg flinching once he felt the extent of the sprain.

"Nothing i can really do for it myself......."

For a moment Kaida seriously thought of takeing her back but knew that was not an option. Damnit..... how am i going to get her to the outpost? Kaida thought hard then the awnser even though it was a simple one. Takeing off his pack he sighed as he handed her her blade.

"I-i tell you what. if you will wear my pack for me i can carry you piggy back to someone whom can help you..... they are quite a ways north and it will be night fall when we get there if i run...."

Kaida flushed red in the cheeks a little from his offer.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:30 am
Claire had gone through the trip in silence, unsure what to say or do. When the caravan reached the outpost and she saw Tanaka give the gaurd gold, she figured the caravan was going into the watses, which she did not wish to do as well. If "the key'' to my memories is in the poison wastes, I don't want it, and I have no idea what's beyond them. She decided to hang around near Tanaka until he noticed her, and then she'd thank him and separate ways with his caravan. don't want any ties to people, because depending on my memories, I might just have to leave them when I find "the key."  

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:05 am
Avillon took her blade and put it back in its sheath. She had no choice but to accept his offer. Quietly she took his pack and and swung it on her back. She was ready to go but felt a little embarrassed not being able t help herself.

"Um, alright, but not to rough. It still hurts to even move slightly." She said blushing. She regretted telling him that she was in pain. It only made her look weak, as if she already wasn't showing it clear as the blue water.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:56 pm
Kaida lifted Avi onto his back and spoke back to her.

"Put your arms around my neck then I'll be able to run top speed till then we are starting slow."

With his hands holding her under her legs upon his back he was careful to avoid jarring her as he slowly began to take off at a moderate jog heading for the northern outpost.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:33 pm
Avillon moaned in slight displeasure and sighed afterwards. She thought to herself before wrapping her arms around his neck. It was going to be bumpy, she knew it. However she didn't say anything to him. She figured that Kaida knew to be gentle but whether his movements were smooth, was up to him.

Avillon closed her eyes, hopping they would get to their destination sooner rather then later.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:53 pm
As soon as Avi's arms went around his neck he put on the speed. Trees began to pass in a blur of color and motion as Kaida lept over roots, bushes, and dips in the forest. Kaida smelled the air and he was now able to pick out scents as clear as before now that the sulfer smell was out of his nose. Everytime his foot hit the ground his knees absorbed most of the impact only josteling Avi and his pack on her back lightly now and then when he made a large jump. Kaida began to develope a sheen of sweat across his fore head not from the exsertion he was doing right now but more from the fact that it was rather warm today.  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:57 pm
Avillon tightened her hold on Kaida. She had never experienced such speed before in her entire life. The motion was making her heart skip a beat. You could say she was a little motion sick. Going at speeds that she wasn't use to, especially high ones, made her nervous.

"Kaida...hurry..." Avillon whispered, not intending him to hear but she wasnt sure how good his hearing was.
Avillon wanted to get her ankle fixed as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:08 pm
Kaida heard her and felt the tightened grip and replied to her over his shoulder.

"No problem!"

Kaida went faster now at a dead run. Kaida had to admit he never knew how close the town to the south was to the outpost untill now. And to think i have been in this area for three years.... how sad. Kaida knew there was a trench coming up a rather large one but one not to big as it could not have been navigated he himself had jumped over it countless times carryin more than this. That damned horse was heavy too almost didn't make it. Shouting back since he didn't know how well Avi could handle hieghts he gave her a warning.

"Hey you might want to close your eyes for a minute!"  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:47 pm
Avillon had already been closing her eyes most of the time on the journey as they were trying to get to the outpost. However she didn't know that she was going there, instead she figured they were going to the nearest town.

"urgh..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:59 pm
Kaida pushed off the ground and landed on the branch of the next tree. Then he went for ten more trees jumping branch to branch with un natural swiftness. On the tenth tree they exploded into the clear air the deep trench far below them. If one were to look down this trench far enough one would find a small river. It was a twelve foot long jump. A stretch for any human to pull off but to Kaida it was a simple small jump. Landing on the other side of the trench Kaidi impacted the ground on both legs trying his best not to jar Avi yet again before takeing off at the same break neck speed. Damnit I hope the guide is in today I'm actually thinking about crosing the damned poison wastes. I remember what happened last time i tried to cross them alone. Kaida gave a small shudder as he remembered what did happened when he tried it last time.  

NakhtiChaos

Blackened Daylight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:39 am
((Sorry for the delay, theres a gate at the entrance you can't get threw just like that, you'd be killed by the only Azure Wolf guarding it. You have to go through as allowed by the guards, that means either try through the forest away from the gate and get lost or go through the gate after the twenty-four waiting period. Your allowed to skip the twenty four hour period but only if you don't want to go with a guide, theres a clear trail through halfway but after that your own your own.))

Tanaka watched Hiiaragi re-enter the caravan's ranks with Kunio and Hanabele, as the sun began to set. He foudn it would be faster to travel through the forest with his caravan instead of waiting for the guide. He still had to let the horses rets however and their carts needed minor repairs from being on the road for months. "Kuno, take the horses to the stables in the outpost, Hanabele go with him, Hiiaragi, Atoli, your with me, we're going to repair the cart and add some....nicities."

Following the orders, Atoli was helped by Hiiaragi hide the gold in the secert compartment of the carts and quickly followed Tanaka into the outpost watching him drag the carts behind him. "Tanaka-sama, what did you mean by "nicities"? she asked.

Tanaka pointed out to the tanning store and shrugged. "I'm going to add another layer to the waterproofing, then i'l cover the inside, it's too damn hard to sleep in there, I'd be better off in a tree." He said, as he dropped the carts near the enctrance.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:07 pm
((*Facepalms* I'll tell you what you'll see what happens when i get to the gate.))  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:46 pm
Shyama finally arrived at the edge of the poison wastes. "Hm... That happened here somewhere, huh?" She slowly walks towards the gates before stopping again at a safe distance. "Oh, suppose I need a guide. I guess I will wait here for some... Thing." Shyama slowly sits down and starts drawing up small portions of water and cleaning it.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff