Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Heroes: 'Activating Evolution' Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:52 pm
Alice was able to snap up three fish before they scattered. Well it would satisfy her. She surfaced and let out a spray of water as she breathed out and took a breath. The sun felt good. Maybe she'd just stay here for a while...  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:51 pm
The tent was packed, the sun was shining, and as Yin looked around the fox was gone. There were only a few birds. There was no sign of Alice.

"Hmm... that is very strange."  

Yin Yun Yang

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:47 pm
The spirit of a gull came over and squacked at her. "What?" she whistled.

"Why'd you leave the shape shifter?"

"I didn't want to cause him trouble."

The bird laughed in its wing, "Sure. Anyway I got a tidbit that there was something interesting up in New York."

"Really?" she said interested. "What about?"

"I don't know, I hear it from one of those wind pixies- I sware the lot's a devil."

"They can be tricky, but they're a good sort."

"Nasty lot if you ask my opinion," it scoffed.

"Do you know anything about what it is?"

"I hear something about paintings, but that's about all."

"Thanks, I'll ask around."

"Careful, there are more of your kind there," it said flying away. "Bad news if you want my opinion."  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:49 pm
Lisa returned to the Primatech Paper Co. building in Odessa, Texas. She had an air of someone who had just missed a chance to be rid of something very annoying. "DAMNIT! I can't believe I lost them! Spencer is going to kill me..." Suddenly, an elderly gentleman walked out and turned to face her. "And what exactly am I going to 'kill you' for, Lisa?" He was adjusting his glasses with his left hand while he was holding a book in his right hand. Lisa swore in her head, but swallowed it before she could actually say the word, then walked over to the elderly man and gave him a look of annoyance. "Look Spencer, I know you enjoy being able to read and talk to people at the same time, but could you at least look at me when I'm talking to you? It feels like I'm talking to a wall when you stand there reading that book." "Reading is a nice, quiet hobby which I enjoy very much, and it helps me relax. Is that so wrong Lisa, to want rest and relaxation?" He opened the door and held his arm out, allowing Lisa to go first. As they entered, he led her into a separate room. "The paintings by Zachary Wilson show a very grotesque vision of the future, though it seems that one of them is still missing." A group of pictures hung all around the room, one showing the hazy image of a girl with a look of horror on her face, while at the same time a dog gazed in the same direction, with the same color of eyes on its face, another showing a picture of a police officer tearing open a steel wall with his bare hands. "The first picture in the series is still missing." He then glanced towards the final picture in the series. "This picture shows a gruesome future..." Lisa stared at the picture, and looked as if she was about to puke afterwards. "...quite a gruesome future indeed." The painting showed Zachary Wilson lying on the ground, his head cut open, and his brain removed.  

Chikyu Kodomo

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:08 pm
Yin split up to Yun and Yang and searched high and low all over, in any way he could think of, but all the animals seemed to be just that, animals.

"Hmph, what in the world. I wonder where she is."

Yun and Yang go into Yin as he stands there on the shore. There didn't seem to be any trace of her.

"Well, there goes another person in life, perhaps I shall see her again. At least I have all of me, I like to think there is safety in numbers."

Since there was no one around and he was a bit tired of going around on two feet he decided a good soaring would do him some good, perhaps he would spot her if she isn't very far yet too. He took the form of an albatross and took off.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:05 pm
Alice headed landward and hoped to find an area free of people where she could change up into something that had a lot of endurance so she could head towards New York.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:46 pm
From up in the sky Yin felt free again, one of the major pleasures of being able to shift he guessed is being able to go to places and just relax that most couldn't. The sky being one of them obviously, and nothing freeer (how do you spell free + r at the end?) than an albatross in the sky, the jet stream he had entered led towards New York, he'd taken quite a few jet streams there, odd how it seemed he always seemed to end up in the big apple. Which while a crowded place was often the best to hide in.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:37 am
(I don't believe there is a word. I think that the phrase you would use would probably be 'more free')  

Chikyu Kodomo

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:43 pm
(ah well, moving on)  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:57 am
(According to my dictionary- yes I was crazy enough to look it up- freer is a word.)

After several hours of travel Alice made it to land and was able to spot an empty cove she could change up in. She tooke a deep breath and defused with the dolphin underwater and tried not to disturb the surface as she emerged soaked. It didn't seem too bad here. If she wasn't headed to New York she wouldn't mind staying. She filed this place in her mind with others that she deemed safe for later use and searched for a spirit. (Ha ha because I'm too lazy right now.)

(*holds help sign* Conflict needed.)  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games