Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Geko Swamp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:37 pm
Karan saw Kazuki attacking murmuxmon and saw a Sakuyamon spazzing out about him fighting the murmuxmon.

Karan: Geeze......Kazuki......A SIMEPLE HI WOULDA BEEN OK!!!!!!!!

he dodges a few dark blasts while taking out his digivice

Karan: Sparky release thi self!!!!!

out of the digivice comes out Sparky the imperialdramon paladin mode

Sparky: *yawn* what happened?

murmuxmon just use a full trotial blast on Sparky knocking him down to the ground

Karan: *facepalm* dude....get your sword and just help me out by getting him knocked out.....

the murmuxmon just stood their kinda confused by their unorthodox team work. and is still confused y a human is so brave enough to face him

Sparky: ok man first get rid of the hologram force field

Karan: but i paid 5 bucks to install it and it makes this fight look cool.....

Sparky: dude do you want use to knock out that girls digimon or not?

Karan: fine......

Karan turn of the force field app on his digivice

Sparky take out his sword as karan takes out his storm blades

Karan: Game on

Sparky: I can tell that he is controlled because he is a lot stronger than i last saw him

Karan: think we can win?

Sparky: nope

Karan: : D

the two start to charge at the murmuxmon using their strongest attacks
murmuxmon was shocked at the moment he saw them finally going to attack

Sparky:*uses his Imperial Kick then punches upward* OMEGA BLADE!!!!!!!!!!
murmuxmon is now stunned in the air

Karan : *jumps up into the air and throws his storm blades at him slashing him then comes back like a boomer range then charges ate him with the final cut* GENOCIDE LANCER!!!!!!!!

murmuxmon is now down on the floor
Sparky and Karan are now darn straight tired...they both collapse

Karan: man....never got this tired before....
Sparky....totally.....brings back memories but i thing its still not over....
Karan...ya...if he gets up ill let Kazuki and Sheriti nag on me for the rest of the day.......
Sparky: if we are able to live that is....
Karan: he is gettin up soon isnt he?
Sparky: yep....heh heh....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:55 am
( Karan! Don't control my digimon! D: You're doing it wrong! -Spazzes- )

For a brief moment Sheriti shook her head, phased from the sudden heroism act of a new tamer. Sheriti had never encountered this tamer before and found it odd that he knew her name. So she assumed a list of their and all tamers names was listed somewhere on a board for identification amongst the group of teams. She shrugged.
After the brief comic relief passed (?) the moment refocused on the group of tamers against Ghoulmon. The attacks received by the tamers from Sakuyamon, Susanomon….everyone, unfortunantly affected Murmuxmon more than it did with Ghoulmon. It was due to that blasted barrier of his and how Murmuxmon threw himself in front of the attacks rather than ‘accidentally’ allow for the tamers to attack Ghoulmon. But above it all, it seem useless to even bother with Ghoulmon. With the barricades around them, not only were they wasting their energy but created the area hazardous as the flames produced by the digimon sucked the oxygen contained in the barrier.
The seed pricked Murmuxmon’s skin, stinging him only a little with minimal damage. Due to Ghoulmons help, Murmuxmon had recovered…or at least created that illusion for the tamers.
When the voice of Kazuki ran across the battlefield, Murmuxmon’s attack dissapered before ever making contact with the others. His body hesitated to move any further and commence another wave of attack. Murmuxmon looked in the direction past Rosemon Burst Mode to see the familiar tamer. When did he get here, somewhere Murmuxmon thought. That must have been the reason why Sheriti was calling for him; just to introduce him to Kazuki. Yet…..
Sheriti stopped sobbing, cleaning herself up. Her eyes looked at Kazuki baffled and replying, “…what are you talking about? Zack has been dead for more than two years…maybe more in the digital world. I’m sorry for being dramatic here…..” Her voice trailed off. Murmuxmon was staring directly toward the two. She did not knew who Murmuxmon really was.
“I’m searching for memory’s that have been lost….” Murmuxmon remembered saying to Ghoulmon from their first encounter.
Yes, he remembered Kazuki. How young was Zack back then? A child? A toddler? Was it a Budmon he interacted with and shared those smoothies with? He held his head. Lucemon really had taken a toll on him, retrieving him from the Battle-field. Rather than allowing him to rest in peace, he abused his data stream and re-wrote his code. He was struck back, seeing Ghoulmon launch an attack directly at Sheriti.
Murmuxmon bared his sharp teeth, revealing two fangs like the count he is. “Ghoulmon, we had a deal!!” He snapped, disappearing in frot of the Ghoulmon. Without allowing the Ghoulmon to take a leap back, he clamped his own hands over the tiny wrists of Ghoulmon, pulling it close. His thick tail smacked against the ground, as both Demon Lord struggled with ones another’s grip. Murmuxmon prepared to make his sacrifice. He chuckled shutting his eyes tightly.
“I know you all must be annoyed but even Digimon make mistakes…” Murmuxmon spoke to everyone. “Well come on! Try and attack me while I hold off Ghoulmon! You dammed mutant…” He grunted, digging his Ghana Flamed arm against the skin of Ghoulmon. “C’mon, what’s wrong, brother?” He jeered, now wrapping his clawed feet around the Ghoulmon. “Let’s go to the Dark Pit together…..we can catch- stop struggling!” Murmuxmon thrusted forward, biting Ghoulmons upper eyelid.

Sheriti was growing weary due to small supply of oxygen. She barely managed to say to Kazuki, “It’s not the Digi-Battle….field….right?” She watched in hopes that whatever Murmuxmon was thinking would accomplish something good.  

Im Windspirit

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:35 am
Dusk looked at the sky and saw a murmuxmon attacking a Ghoulmon, then he saw a couple of people not far from him on the ground.

thinking that everyone was in danger Dusk bioemerged digivolution with Dawn and turned into Gallantmon

Dusk and Dawn: not knowing which one is the enemy he decided to attack the Ghoulmon because the Murmuxmon looked like he was protecting the ones below. Dusk and Dawn now gallantmon then flied towards both of them and seperated the both by kicking them because he was late entering there and missed a'lot of stuff "why are all of you fighting"

(btw is Ghoulmon the one with the digi-memory??)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:07 pm
Kyo watched as Puppetmon fell from the sky form Murmuxmon's fiery blast. Puppetmon crashed into the swamp with a giant Boom Kyo ran as fast as he could to Puppetmon "Puppetmon! Wake up"! He yelld shaking his wooden body. Kyo looked at Murmuxmon do battle with Ghoulmon "you'll both pay for this" Kyo growled at the demon Digimon. He pulled is digivice from his bag "Dark Biomurge" Kyo growled. The Vivid Purple color of the digivice faided into a pitch Black color. Pupppetmon and Kyo became encompassed by a Black orb. The orb levetated over the ground before shattering. Out of the emerged Mushroomon's strongest and dangerous form Apacalamon. Apacalamon laughed a booming laugh. With a swift Movement of his chain like arms he yelled "Dark Touch"! Grabbed Murmuxmon and Ghoulmon and sent a surge of dark energy into there bodies.  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:06 pm
''I must defeat Ghoulmon before everyone becomes corrupted , Spirit Blast.'' Susanomon fired all 34 spirits (it includes the ancient spirits as well) at the dark digimon , ''Time to purify a few digimon , target locked on , Appocolypsemon and Murmuzmon locked on .'' Lance used his digivice to purifiy the two digimon (the way they ourified digimon in season 4 , so they are digi eggs and Wind and Mush are seperated if they got defeated , if he was Mush is now a digi egg).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:09 pm
Sakuyamon saw what Kyo's digimon was doing,"You dumbass! That will only make them stronger or not affect them at all!" She screamed at kyo and his digimon beforeremoving her staff from the tground and the barrier went onto her once more, making her glow beatifily. She noticed the fire was burning up the oxygen but it didnt really affect her. Sakuyamon sighed and walked closer and closer to ghoulmon and murmuxmon she grasped the middle of her staff with both hands and held it agianst her chest, closing her eyes as she said,"Darkness to Light. Light to the darkness, god's of the heavens, let me rise above and strike down the evil once more!" Her voice seemed to echoe throughout the barrier as she glowed even more briallantly and she got much much stonger. She opened her eye's, now acting as what she was, a proxy for the gods will.
(cue a theme song)

The cylinders on her belt slid open and the Kudagitsunes flew out and ravaged ghoulmon. Sakuyamon leapt over ghoulmon and got behind him, she absorbed the Kudagitsune into her fists and punched not onto ghoulmon's skin, but straight through his solid structure and ripped out a portion of his code. She kicked him twice using both attacks,"Tougetsuryuu! Bewitching Moon Kick!" she screamed as she reared up for the second kick she kicked him in the neck, nippling at his fractal code with,"Rairyuukyaku! Thunder Dragon Leg!" She landed on the left side of ghoulmon, the elementally aligned foxes, exited her fists and danced on Ghoulmon's body,"Jouenkobu! Fox Flame Dance!" As flames of light purged into his very skin. Then her satff disappeared as she floated into the air and screamed,"Twin Blades Of Beauty!" And two blades of light appeared in her hand's.

Sakuyamon sliced at (chance that she hit him, there)Ghoulmon's wrists, his head and neck and impaled into his back before returning to her previous position on the battle field still wielding the twin blades of light.

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:51 pm
Kazuki's eyebrow rose as he gazed at Sheriti. "Zack's dead?" He wondered as to why she cried out his name. Though he may have been dead, Zack still jogged up something within Murmuxmon. Now wasn't the time to be wondering of what happened within the time that Kazuki and Sheriti were separated.

Ghoulmon was about to finish off the tamers until Murmuxmon stopped him. "The tamersssss have memoriessss you foooool!" The Ghoulmon spoke within the mind of Murmuxmon. "Dare to betray your own kind?! You'll face the wrath of your fellow brethren in time asss well!" The raged demon's eye didn't take much pain from the minor attacks Murmuxmon was using. It was unable to heal or defend itself because one: it was all too sudden that it took Ghoulmon by surprise and two: the barrier that encased everyone within was breaking apart. The lack of data was depleting rapidly now and the barricades could hold no more without them. Ghoulmon was going to be deleted one way or another, but his Explosion Eye was ready to be shot. The demon wasn't going to let it go to waste. If Ghoulmon was to go down, so was another. With Murmuxmon's betrayal, it was now or never. "Explosion Eye." Ghoulmon's eye became a crimson red and though Murmuxmon was biting onto it. It kept struggling for a chance to break free if possible, but there was no way out of his brother's grip. The eye was locked onto Murmuxmon's chest, ready for fire. The eyelid forcefully closed shut for a moment and reopened with a beam of red destructive light, firing straight at the core of Murmuxmon. Ghoulmon and Murmuxmon were falling down as this happened. The barrier was breaking. Multiple attacks were being fired at the two digimon regardless of who was on what team. Ghoulmon would be deleted by the attacks as well as the massive pressure on it. As for Murmuxmon, the Explosion Eye was hoped to delete it.

Rosemon Burst Mode took this chance to use another Beauty Shock. She whipped the ground once more as electricity burst through the now swampy lands and aimed at Ghoulmon and Murmuxmon. The lands ripped and tore through the land, but was not repairing without the overflow in data.
As the barrier was breaking down, attacks became more regular and less powerful. "Digi-Battle Field?" The question rose to his head, wondering where Sheriti thought she was. Making a quick glance around, he turned his head back to Sheriti and replied "No... We're currently at Geko Swamp..." He was concerned of her now. Air supply was returning to usual and Sheriti should be to breathe and clearly see better now, though it had not affect Kazuki much.

Any damage dealt now would tear apart the land, the home of the small Otamamon and Gekomon watching the battle, staring, shocked by what was happening. Some watched painfully and heartbroken, others scared and frightened. Many turned away frozen solid with no way to move their bodies. One by one, bit by bit, their minds and expressions slowly changed into a more drastic feeling.

The tides were turning now though. The tamers were actually winning. But it wasn't how the tamers thought winning would end up as. A flash of white came upon as the barrier was fully deleted and "Cover your eyes!" Kazuki exclaimed, putting a hand over Sheriti's and shutting his own. The flash would blind as it was an extreme light. But after the flash was over, what would the tamers see upon opening their eyes?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:01 pm
Sakuyamon shut her eye's and waited for the light to disappear. She was wondering what would be there when she opened them...

shadow was struggling now..."Cant... keep this up much longer..." He barely managed to mouth as he countunied to struggle to stay in form with Luna.  

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:09 pm
"Whoa" exclaimed the bioemerged Gallantmon as they closed their eyes with the shield Gram  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:25 pm
(I only get 4 posts a day while everyone else gets 8 )
Lances digivice asorbed some of Murmuxmon's data , ''Sheriti take the data and let it be reborn (I kinda did this a while back) .''Lance got blinded by the light .  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:27 pm
nightshroud20
Lances digivice asorbed some of Murmuxmon's data , ''Sheriti take the data and let it be reborn (I kinda did this a while back) .''Lance used his powers to encase the explosion , leading to no harm.

(ok this is occ, you sure that does not sound like godmod. what happens if you get blinded by the light)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:27 pm
Kain shielded his eyes then Zeedmillenniummon appeared in front of him protecting his tamer in case something else happened. ''Great its trying to blind us.'' he said.  

Cephalon Kish

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:48 pm
ichigo ivan ow
nightshroud20
Lances digivice asorbed some of Murmuxmon's data , ''Sheriti take the data and let it be reborn (I kinda did this a while back) .''Lance used his powers to encase the explosion , leading to no harm.

(ok this is occ, you sure that does not sound like godmod. what happens if you get blinded by the light)

(I know take it to the OCC thread , but i'm doing it here , I don't think thats god-modding , using the power of 34 soilders is alot of power)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:54 pm
Kaizer covered his eyes hoping this will all be over soon.
"Well this is a surprise ending to us, isn't Emperor Greymon."
"Yes it is Kaizer."  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:54 pm
nightshroud20
ichigo ivan ow
nightshroud20

(I know take it to the OCC thread , but i'm doing it here , I don't think thats god-modding , using the power of 34 soilders is alot of power)

eah, but don't you think your eyes will be blinded by the light before you could activate ur power.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games