Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Fantasy Rp (Hope this is ok.. ^^;;) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:32 pm
The effect of the flower as gone but Lei was hesitant "I'll try...ive never done that kind of spell before." she got out a book and flipped through the pages. She found a spell but it required a potion "I knew it....i need to get some things for the potion or else the spell wont work." she said  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:44 pm
"Hmph! Well you better get it fast cause i think we're all tired!" she said a bit demanding.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:05 pm
"I'll try...i'll be back in 10 minutes tops."she said getting up and walking off to look for the ingredients.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:16 pm
"Ok, good luck!" she chanted and rested her head on her hands.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:45 pm
Lei smiled. She started to get deeper and deeper into the forest. "Im lucky i like the dark."she said looking around. She had found some of the ingredients. She took them and put them in a little bad she had on her side. After a few minutes of being in the forest she had found most of what she needed. She continued to look and after ten minutes she had everything. She started to walk back when she noticed the flower again. She walked close enough to where she could see but not smell it. "No time now...i got to get back."she said to herself as she walked away. She walked back into the clearing. "Okay...im back."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:56 pm
"Sorry, yea, I don't know if that will work..." Myomoni said skeptically at the potion. "No, you forgot the red flower..." He said. "I'll be right back." He left the clearing and ran through the trees. He quickly found the flower and ran back. "My mother used to make this for me. Our house was here." He handed the flower to Lei  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:28 pm
Lei looked at him. "Hmm why do you say that...did it work when your mother made it for you?  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:19 pm
"Yea, no books, new or old, say that this flower has to be added." Myomoni said taking the petals off and crushing them together.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:01 pm
Lei nodded as she created a fire. "Well in my book it says that it doesnt need it...but i'll try it.." She got a little cauldron and placed some water in it. She placed the ingredients in according to the potion. As she stirred she canted the spell.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:13 pm
Myomoni smelled. "Mmmm, Smells like home." He said smiling  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:07 pm
"OOOH WOAH!" Winter cried in awe and hopped closer to the cauldron. She peeked inside of it sitting back on her heels. Winter sniffed it and covered her nose. "Gosh that smells strong, but not in a bad way!" she said with a sheepish smile, hopeing that she didnt offend Myomoni.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:24 pm
"It's fine." Myomoni said. He liked the smell no matter what others thought of it.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:42 pm
"Hehe.." she giggled shyly. "So now do you think it will work Myomoni?" she asked childishly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:44 pm
"Of course. If Lei got the right herbs. And I'm pretty sure she did. It smells just right." Myomoni said sniffing the cauldron again.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:52 pm
"I hope it works, this is my first time doing this..but im sure it will."she stated pouring it into a small cup. "Now i just need the crushed flower."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff