Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:08 pm
ÅØÎ

"Ok.. I still have a few more rooms to look through." he yelled back and searched another room.

§HÎ

She saw what he did and looked confused herself. "What was that about?" she said looking at him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:03 am
JAMES

"What was what about?" James asked grinning. "I'm done with the head vamp and you people can get me out." He said whispering to her.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:38 pm
§HÎ

Shi just looked at him "And how can we..." she was interrupted when Aoi came down the stairs.

ÅØÎ

"No one's up there.... are you sure you dont know where he is?" he said looking into her eyes. She turned and looked at him and said no. "Come on....let's check the village." he said walking to the door.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:07 pm
JAMES

"Ok." James said following him. They went outside. "Wait, I forgot something." James said and went inside. "I'll be back tonight." He whispered to Shi.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:06 pm
§HÏ
Shi nodded. She wanted to know why he wanted out. She watched as they left. "that was close....i hope they are okay." she said sitting back on the couch.

ÅØÎ

He nodded. He looked at his watch. It was almost time for the sun to come up.
"We should find a place to stay before the sun comes up."he said keeping an eye on the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:13 pm
((Forgetting me, loves? stare ))

Miotzu

Miotzu had stopped and put her back to a nearby tree that wasnt far from the house. She spied on the three of them until they came back out then she would reveal herself. She couldnt play hide and seek forever, while waiting for them.

Orrik

"Mmmm......ugh....." Orrik moaned and turned but just as he turned he hit the hard ground. The fresh smell of pine trees and dead leaves filled his nostrils. "Ahhh!!" he sat straight up just as he fell and glanced around his surroundings. "Where-? What the-?" he looked up and saw the small vampire girl and the vampire man in front of him. "Hushh...." murmered the small girl. "Dont tell me to-" he stopped in his words when he heard Aoi and James' voices.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:34 pm
[[we could never forget you...we were just adding more action.]]  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:39 pm
§HÎ

"Glad thats over....now to sit and wait for James...why would he want to leave...tyring to get out is like hell....i would know." she said to herself. Then she thought about Orrik, Myomoni and Mitozu Crap...Orrik is probably awake by now..i gotta find them. she thought as she ran out the back. After a while of searching she found them under a tree. "Hey...its me."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:57 pm
Miotzu

"Finally. I was already starting to get bored...." she said in her usual soft, shy tone. Miotzu smirked at Shi and stoled on ahead back into the house.
I wonder what went on in there....

Orrik

"Hehehe! Finally back! What happened in there?! What did you do to them?!" he yelled madly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:42 am
§HÎ

"Sorry it took longer than i thought." she told Miotzu. She looked over to Orrik. "Dont have a cow...i didnt do anything to them. They went back to the village to get rest and before the sun comes up."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:42 am
MYOMONI

Myomoni nodded. "I saw the guy look at me. What if he rats out on us?"

JAMES

James was walking along thinking about how he was gonna get rid of Aoi. "Hey, dude, I'm gonna be sleeping alone. I need to think about something." James walked of into the trees leaving Aoi alone.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:50 pm
§HÎ

"Dont worry..he's not going to." she said looking at him. He better be coming soon she thought

ÅØÎ

"Okay." he said watching him walk off. He continued to walk to the village. He seemed like he was in a hurry to somewhere.. he thought but shrugged it off.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:56 pm
MYOMONI

Myomoni nodded

JAMES

James circled around. He headed towards where he say the man with Orrik. He went into the trees. "Hello?" He whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:42 pm
Orrik

Orrik turned his head back when he heard someone whisper something. He was surprised to see that it was James. Orrik gaped "J-James! Omg james! WHat are you doing back here?!"  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:47 pm
JAMES

James said to Orrik, "Quiting." He turned to the others. "Can I join your little group? Or do I have to prove myself worthy of being trustworthy?" James asked.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games