Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Night Of The Living Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:04 pm
Kiko smiled Please be okay.. she thought looking out the elevator door.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:35 pm
Jack ran back to the office. The two girls heard gun shots and silence. Then they saw Jack running at them with papers motioning for them to push the down button. Mutants started creeping out behind him.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:22 pm
Kiko quickly pushed the button and Jack ran in. She shot one of the mutants with her shot gun and cleaned its head right off. The door closed and they went up and Kiko pressed the emergency stop button. "O-okay...so what are we going to do now?" she said  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:17 pm
Kitty was shivering with fear. "I-i-i dunno! Lets just hope the next floor is safer!" she said with a trembling voice. She decided to stick to the corner.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:55 pm
Jack hit the bottom button and they started moving down, gladly away from the mutants. Hopefully.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:54 am
Kiko nodded in agreement. she took out some bullets and reloaded her shotgun. She checked her pistol and put more ammo in it that way she wouldn't have to stop to reload later. "I hope we make it out alive..." she said under her breath. She cocked both of her guns and strapping the pistol back onto her side and holding the shot gun in her hands. "When the doors open.... open it only a little that way i can see if there are any of those things on the floor." she said talking to Jack.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:23 am
"Hmm, how? Never mind..." Jack said and they hit the bottom.
Jack shoved his foot against the doors that were now sliding open. He cocked his shot guns, put a new couple of cartridges in them and peered out the crack. "Hurry if you want to look. I can't hold it much longer, I can't see anything." Jack said pulling away so the others could see out.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:12 am
Kiko looked out the crack. "Yea..me either.. think its clear..lets go." she said moving from the door. "You know...you could have just pressed the button to stop the doors."she said pointing to it.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:30 pm
"That would have closed them." Jack pointed out and let the doors open with his gun aiming out in case zombies were hiding.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:50 pm
"Oh.well the emergency button would have worked too." she held up her shot gun and stepped out of the elevator. She looked around and gestured the others to follow "Its clear...come on." she said walking forward a little  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:55 pm
Jack followed and tried to face all directions at once and ended up tripping on a wire, falling flat on his face, and hearing his gun go off on accident when it hit the floor. "Aw, crap. Did I hit anybody?" Jack asked looking around groggily.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:52 am
Kitty followed close behind Kiko and Jack. She kept her flashlight to the floor and stayed extremely alert. She paused right away when Myomoni fell before her. She pointed her flashlight at him while he was on the ground. "No...im right behind you....so i dont think it hit me. Need some help?"  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:24 am
"I don't know..." Jack said stumbling a little. There was a small gash in his head.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:36 pm
Kiko quickly turned around. "No..im okay...but you head isnt." she walked over to him and shined her flashlight on it. "That fall did a number on your head....that needs to be stiched up." she said. She went inside her bag and grabbed some peroxide and a shirt and poured some peroxide on the shirt and she started to clean the gash "This is going to burn a little"  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:16 pm
Jack grimaced and started looking goofy. He chuckled and swayed. He fell and started laughing. He had a dumb glassy eyed look on his face.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games