Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dark Streets of Orkina (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes ^_^
  NO! O_O
  GOLDZ!!!!!!!!
View Results

Venakaine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:53 pm
She snarled, pushing him out. Stay out of my mind! Anthrielle suceeded in removing him, and immediately erected barriers, blocking any entry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:13 pm
He became completely conserned about the people around them. He figured he couldn't interfere with them verbally without getting attacked. So he carefully watched them, hoping they wouldn't hit anyone innocent.  

Shadow Wolf214

Venakaine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:15 pm
Anthrielle felt the presence of another being nearby. She turned, fixing a dark glare on the new male. "What do you want?" she spat, her voice transformed by malice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:16 pm
"For now, I'm protecting the innocent people around you from your little squander." He licked his teeth.  

Shadow Wolf214

Fvel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:49 pm
Seeing his chance, Don seized her arms in a bone crushing grasp with his mind. "Leave him be, as likewise me. Now stop this pointless quarrel with me, I have my own feud with death, which is not your problem."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:56 pm
Anthrielle winced at the pressure on her arms. "I'm not letting you go if you're just going to kill him. I need answers. Now, Απελευθέρωση!" Her arms were freed instantly. "Don't ever do that again."  

Venakaine

Shadow Wolf214

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:45 pm
He work with mind tricks... Shadow blinked and watched them, curiosity taking him over.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:00 pm
Noting that she removed a psionics power without psionics itself, Don became slightly worried. This was something rather unusual, because psionics worked completely different from ANY magical ability. In fact, it was so rare, that even the gods couldn't do it. Because magic did not interfere with psionics that often, but there were those few exceptional spells. And even THEN, those were with having to do with abjurations.

Squinting, Don looked at her. "An interesting ability. How do you do it? Removing a psionic effect like, it's rather unusual. And if you don't answer me, maybe I'll make your body kill itself slowly, until you answer me." Putting his hand forwards, a thin bluish-purple beam shot out from his head, jumping to his hand, and connected with Anthrielle. This happened almost instantaneously, and if Anthrielle didn't have her eyes open at the time, she wouldn't have known it was there, because it was completely harmless.  

Fvel

Venakaine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:08 pm
Anthrielle watched as the thin stream shot from the boy to her. "Αποτυχία. Επιστροφή από όπου ήρθατε," she hissed under her breath, watching the stream shoot back to it's origin. "I don't need to tell you how I do anything."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:20 pm
Giving a small smirk, Don said, "Fine, looks like you chose death. Because, human, you've chosen the wrong person to fight with."
Pulling his hands up, he brought them towards himself. Suddenly, the air surrounding Anthrielle, and in her lungs, was ripped away from her. Giving her no ability of speech. And not only that, he was suffocating her. Even then, the air was not filling in the void, because she was in a vacuum, and that vacuum would follow her, forever.  

Fvel

Venakaine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:31 pm
Anthrielle smiled darkly, her fangs glinting. "Εκμηδενίστε!" The air returned around her, destroying the vacuum. "You offended me. I am no human." She chuckled, controlling the darkness as it swirled to ensnare his arms in a paralyzed state. "Περιορισμός. Δεν μπορείτε να κινηθείτε."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:51 pm
"Are you sure? You offend me, thinking you can defeat me. Even then... I know so much about you. I know you are a vampire. Technically, you are an essential vampire, if one would like to get specific. And I know your powers, you control darkness. You're a darkness elemental." Opening a rift in the space-time continuum, Don immediately appeared behind Anthrielle and leaned over her shoulder whispering. "I also know about your twin brother, Jacelyhnn, and all about how it's your fault you killed him."  

Fvel

Venakaine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:26 pm
Anthrielle winced. "How dare you, you snake. I did no such thing." A pang shot through her heart at the reminder of her brother. Grabbing him by the arm, she flung him over her shoulder into the ground. "And, I should let you know," She snarled. "Mentioning him will not make me weaker. And let's get this straight. You. Know. Nothing. About. Me." Her eyes threatened to brim with tears, but she held them back, as she usually did. "I have no intention of defeating you, but you will not kill the other."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:10 am
Looked up at her bored, Don said. "You cannot defeat me, really, how many times must I tell you? As for the other, I must kill it. It is an extremely weak avatar of death, and I promised myself that I would destroy death as I find it."
Snapping his hands to the ground, Don sunk into the ground. A resonating voice came from everywhere, and nowhere at once. "Let's see what you can do, and if you can actually touch the real me."  

Fvel

Venakaine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:59 am
"Men," she shook her head. "You're awfully thick-headed, the lot of you. I already said that I wasn't trying to defeat you." Minai wound himself through her legs, and she picked him up, allowing him to lay across her shoulders.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff